Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Here's a picture of my first hb grow. Delahaze
image4026.jpeg

My Dela haze in veg turned yellow. Looks super healthy just yellow. I'd appreciate some advice. All other plants in veg look good. Thanks
image3993.jpeg

yep. Rescue drench. It will be 100%OK.

the hibby jibbies

Thanks DrZ... I like the idea of an entire foliar feeding plan, but that's not really the angle I'm going for with my question.
Really, I'm just wondering what PH I should be using for my occasional neem applications.

Of course, now I get to thinking about it, and I want to try some pure foliar fed plants. Seems like a lot of effort... doubt the desire will make it over my personal laziness hurdle tho.

Thanks DrZ... I like the idea of an entire foliar feeding plan, but that's not really the angle I'm going for with my question.
Really, I'm just wondering what PH I should be using for my occasional neem applications.

Of course, now I get to thinking about it, and I want to try some pure foliar fed plants. Seems like a lot of effort... doubt the desire will make it over my personal laziness hurdle tho.

With pesticides...do whatever.

In a high brix garden, you don't need pesticides nor will need to be concerned with ph of the water. High brix gardening would be too much work for you.

Keep in mind...oh wait...you are just posting in this thread to see if you make someone angry or frustrated.

Morning Gang! Can someone post a pic for Tead of our very special PH meter we all use..... Thanks eh!:rofl:

Doc or anyone,

Going to start dunking my 7 gallon pots in flower

I have been following directions up to this point, just giving about a gallon when pot is light for the first 3-4 weeks after flip then deep
drench every 3rd watering after the 4 week mark which leads to the first question

Do I do the deep drench at the feed-water-or water2 ? I have been doing deep drench with water+1/4 strength transplant at the 2nd plain watering

And now that I am going to start dunking in flower should I continue the first 3-4weeks with gallon top off then dunk after that 3-4week
point?

Any benefit to dropping a couple of air stones in your dunk buckets? I had a pump and stones laying around and I fig I drop them in, I knew it would at least help sink the pots and thought heck the extra O2 can't hurt.

:thanks:
And pics are always nice

Berry OG 12/12 on sep 30 long way to go but she is getting greasy

Side note this is the stasis clone I had posted about back in my first high brix run

image133.png

Morning Gang! Can someone post a pic for Tead of our very special PH meter we all use..... Thanks eh!:rofl:
Here you go

[video=youtube_share;aRq1Ksh-32g]
[/video]

Don't change the pH of neem. Just spray it.

Doc or anyone,

Going to start dunking my 7 gallon pots in flower

I have been following directions up to this point, just giving about a gallon when pot is light for the first 3-4 weeks after flip then deep
drench every 3rd watering after the 4 week mark which leads to the first question

Do I do the deep drench at the feed-water-or water2 ? I have been doing deep drench with water+1/4 strength transplant at the 2nd plain watering

And now that I am going to start dunking in flower should I continue the first 3-4weeks with gallon top off then dunk after that 3-4week
point?

Any benefit to dropping a couple of air stones in your dunk buckets? I had a pump and stones laying around and I fig I drop them in, I knew it would at least help sink the pots and thought heck the extra O2 can't hurt.

:thanks:
And pics are always nice

Berry OG 12/12 on sep 30 long way to go but she is getting greasy

Side note this is the stasis clone I had posted about back in my first high brix run

image133.png

If you're going to dunk, double the drench amount. Plain water gently fed from the top and inbetween drenches. You'll be the first to do this....I eagerly await the results!

If you're going to dunk, double the drench amount. Plain water gently fed from the top and inbetween drenches. You'll be the first to do this....I eagerly await the results!

I dunk my 7 gallon pots until I feel like the buds are too big to risk moving the plants...it works great!

I got a question for everyone. Cat Drench, I know some of you guys water lightly between Cat Drenchs. I know we are supposed to be 8-14 days between drenches. At 6 or 7 days since last Cat Drench the plants are going to be ready for some water. Go ahead and Cat Drench them or give them a light watering? If watering should I add 1/4 Trans?

I got a question for everyone. Cat Drench, I know some of you guys water lightly between Cat Drenchs. I know we are supposed to be 8-14 days between drenches. At 6 or 7 days since last Cat Drench the plants are going to be ready for some water. Go ahead and Cat Drench them or give them a light watering? If watering should I add 1/4 Trans?
From the directions RE Cat Drench:

**Cat Drench: This is used right when buds set. It is strongly reproductive in effect and if used at the wrong time will result in stunted growth and lower yields. Used at the proper time, unprecedented resin formation takes place. It is used twice in a row (no water in between applications). Using Cat Drench late in bloom may increase certain flavors and smells, but it also results in a more "gamey" flavor in produce.

Back
Top Bottom