columbian
image15552.jpeg

Advanced LED side
image15554.jpeg

Gavita side
image15553.jpeg

All is happy! true og
image15550.jpeg

Lookin good! I take it the Sky and Sour Grape were harvested? How do they look?

Any issues?

We'll be hanging around LA for few days, and then we'll be going north through Death Valley, Yosemite and Mono Lake. Around 27th we're gonna be in SF, and cause Sonoma is near we're gonna hit one member from there, who invited me to come over... actually that's a second one after my friend from Santa Clarita. I assumed you were based in wine country, weren't you?

I know I'm a few days late with this question, but if we only use marijuana roots and leaves, can that be considered EWC that we can use?
Hey Canna....yes it can, but not the first two runs OK...use the EWC for them , then if ya's decide to try a third run ...skip the EWC and use a few handfuls (big) of pruned (healthy) leaves stems and such...they turn to humus as does the EWC, so ya kind of have to balance it out if ya know what i mean. If ya use a lot of roots, leaves and stems then go easy with the EWC....got it! cheers. and have an awesome day you guys!

Hey Canna....yes it can, but not the first two runs OK...use the EWC for them , then if ya's decide to try a third run ...skip the EWC and use a few handfuls (big) of pruned (healthy) leaves stems and such...they turn to humus as does the EWC, so ya kind of have to balance it out if ya know what i mean. If ya use a lot of roots, leaves and stems then go easy with the EWC....got it! cheers. and have an awesome day you guys!
Thanks Duggan!!

Doc has also suggested to only compost high brix plant material back into the kit soil. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes mason, i believe i said healthy leaves and such....doesn't matter if it's DBHBB...just has to be healthy is all. If C & N had some healthy , pruned leaves from their present grows..they would work just fine...but that being said, they won't need to this first time as it's not required when you use the recommended amount of WW EWC'ings. That way if ya want...a person can save and use the present grow of DBHBB plants to feed the cooking soil for the next run...that's another good reason to always have a "Kit" in rotation, so ya can just toss pruned leaves and stems into the cooking batch of DBHBB. Have an awesome night everyone...time for a Stella...WTF.:high-five:

We'll be hanging around LA for few days, and then we'll be going north through Death Valley, Yosemite and Mono Lake. Around 27th we're gonna be in SF, and cause Sonoma is near we're gonna hit one member from there, who invited me to come over... actually that's a second one after my friend from Santa Clarita. I assumed you were based in wine country, weren't you?

Yep. Central Cost Wine Country....Paso Robles/San MIguel

Yep. Central Cost Wine Country....Paso Robles/San MIguel
Doc, we're taking 101 on our way back south through Big Sur, Monterey and Santa Barbara, and it seems it's not gonna be a problem, so I'm gonna drop you a message when we're out of SF :thumb:

Yes I did, I had a perfect run before my patch got busted.

Back
Top Bottom