First 420 Grow - CFL - Budget - Soil - NL Blue & Midnight Kush!

Update - pics

20140103_180026.jpg
20140103_180014.jpg
20140103_175940.jpg

Re: Update - pics

We have lift-off!

nice, new life has started, ive tried a few g13 strains and always found them ok

another consistent breeder is the kc strains, ive always had good results from any kc seeds ive grown, once i find a breeder that i like i like to try their other strains, so far its worked out ok, my problem is ive got more strains that i know what to do with, it will take me years to get through them all,

nice, new life has started, ive tried a few g13 strains and always found them ok

another consistent breeder is the kc strains, ive always had good results from any kc seeds ive grown, once i find a breeder that i like i like to try their other strains, so far its worked out ok, my problem is ive got more strains that i know what to do with, it will take me years to get through them all,

Most of the smoke around my area is said to be G13 LABS so had to have one in there :cool: I was between MK and pineapple express but wanted the blueberry genetics in an attempt to keep odour acceptable. What G13 have you tried? Did your NLXBB smell bad?

That's good to know. I was looking at G13, but was told it's not really the G13 from back in the day when the govt. messed with it. I think I'll skip it.
Thanks! :goodjob::high-five:

the blackout kush I grow from jamaica seeds is g13 x og kush. they have very few strains, but they're the originals and they're stable.

they have the infamous chemdawg aka mexican sativa plant CHEMEX FEM 1 SEMILLA.

JAMAICAN HAZE FEM 1 SEMILLA.

BLACKOUT KUSH FEM 1 SEMILLA.

COTTON CANDY BUD FEM 1 SEMILLA.

i want this i asked them for seeds but they said no LOL JAMAICAN CHOCOLATE FEM 1 SEMILLA.

most expensive are LEMON KOBRA FEM 1 SEMILLA. and the cotton candy.

they backcrossed og kush here with chemdawg, keeping in the family? why i though thats bad for traits?

Chemex, sweet buzz.
Great taste and prolonged effect.
We crossed a female clone selected O. G. Kush
from Southern California with a rare strain from
Oaxaca, Mexico. The result is simply spectacular
for its speed and power.
Especially recommended to enjoy the outdoors and
in the most select parties.
High percentage of THC.
Sativa effect.
Interior: 8 weeks.
Outdoor:
North Hemisphere: October.
Southern Hemisphere: May.
Huge harvests.

Chemex, sweet buzz.
Great taste and prolonged effect.

the chocolate!

The legendary ganja from Jamaica.
Exclusive and unique.
Medical Marijuana over 20% T.H.C.
Sativa dominant: Lambsbread (Congo x South India).
Outdoor Northern Hemisphere: October-November.
Outdoor Southern Hemisphere: April-May.
Indoor: 9-10 weeks of flowering.
Now feminised.

The legendary ganja from Jamaica.
Medical Marijuana. + 20 % T.H.C.

the cluster fuck that is lemon kobra lmao

Powerful and aromatic.
Tremendous power of revegetation.
Fast and exuberant.
Medical Marijuana with high THC levels. +20%.
75% Sativa, 25% Indica.
Afghan x Colombian / Congo x Mexican / Jamaican Lambsbread.
Outdoor Northern Hemisphere: October-November.
Outdoor Southern Hemisphere: April-May.
Indoor: 9-10 weeks of flowering.

the old skool g13 was damn potent,
its was genetically modified hence its name,
G13, 13th letter of alphabet is M, so G13 is GM,

the original g13 was produced using a polyploid cross with some kush strain if i remember right, so to get the true G13 you would need to cross a polyploid strain with a regular strain then them seeds would be back to the potent strain, but oncec the first G13 seeds where crossed it lost the polyploid gene taking it back down in line with other strains, i will be working with polyploids at some point in the near future, its something ive been talking about for ages now, once my super male project is finished and ive got the results ill then move onto the GM seeds and produce some polyploids,

ill probably go back to the landrace strains as well because theirs so many strains out their now that have been crossed so much that its going to end up pushing the true old skool strains out and also the land race strains.

for example the jack flash of 10 years ago was one of my fav strains, yet ive bought the seeds and flowered them and its nothing like the true jack flash. the same goes with the uk cheese, i bought some bid buddha cheese and he had a clone from the uk cheese clone only strain and i grew 1 and it was no where near as potent or as nice, but ive got another 2 growing and both fem so hopefully ill get a nice pheno type out of one of the seeds, if not ill head south got a holiday and visit and old friend who has the jack flash clone only strain for the 70s and he also has the clone only cheese strain so ill have to take a trip and pick up some true strains,

the old skool g13 was damn potent,
its was genetically modified hence its name,
G13, 13th letter of alphabet is M, so G13 is GM,

the original g13 was produced using a polyploid cross with some kush strain if i remember right, so to get the true G13 you would need to cross a polyploid strain with a regular strain then them seeds would be back to the potent strain, but oncec the first G13 seeds where crossed it lost the polyploid gene taking it back down in line with other strains, i will be working with polyploids at some point in the near future, its something ive been talking about for ages now, once my super male project is finished and ive got the results ill then move onto the GM seeds and produce some polyploids,

ill probably go back to the landrace strains as well because theirs so many strains out their now that have been crossed so much that its going to end up pushing the true old skool strains out and also the land race strains.

for example the jack flash of 10 years ago was one of my fav strains, yet ive bought the seeds and flowered them and its nothing like the true jack flash. the same goes with the uk cheese, i bought some bid buddha cheese and he had a clone from the uk cheese clone only strain and i grew 1 and it was no where near as potent or as nice, but ive got another 2 growing and both fem so hopefully ill get a nice pheno type out of one of the seeds, if not ill head south got a holiday and visit and old friend who has the jack flash clone only strain for the 70s and he also has the clone only cheese strain so ill have to take a trip and pick up some true strains,

jamaica seeds has landrace strains, I asked them myself. they probably crossed g13 with og kush because you say the g13 already has some kush in it? they know what they're doing.

Jamaica Seeds

here is my harvest of a blackout kush plant (g13 x ogk)

2013-07-06_00-55-10_72.jpg

2013-07-06_00-58-39_935.jpg

2013-07-08_00-18-19_747.jpg

ill check them out, i often buy seeds every week or 2 and just keep them in stock till i get chance to grow them,

that looks like some nice bud, the colours are great. i do like the kush strains as the ones ive grown in the past always turned out nice, in fact ive got one of my own crosses that had a kush parent

you should if you like strong stable genetics! again, they don't have a lot of strains but the strains that they do have are killer. they are (highest to lowest price):

LEMON KOBRA FEM 5 SEEDS.
COTTON CANDY BUD FEM 5 SEEDS.
JAMAICAN CHOCOLATE FEM 5 SEEDS.
KOMA FEM 5 SEEDS.
CHEMEX FEM 5 SEEDS.
DÉJÀ VU FEM 5 SEEDS.
JAMAICAN HAZE FEM 5 SEEDS.
LA ROJA 5 FEM SEEDS.
LOBOTOMY REGULAR 5 SEEDS.
BLACKOUT KUSH FEM 5 SEEDS.
SWEET TUNISIAN FEM 5 SEEDS.
SANTA MUERTE FEM 5 SEEDS.

sorry for cluttering your journal perthscotty. won't happen after this last post :Namaste:

What is a "polyploid"?

Polyploid cells and organisms are those containing more than two paired (homologous) sets of chromosomes. Most eukaryotic species are diploid, meaning they have two sets of chromosomes—one set inherited from each parent. However, polyploidy is found in some organisms and is especially common in plants. In addition, polyploidy also occurs in some tissues of animals that are otherwise diploid, such as human muscle tissues.[1] This is known as endopolyploidy. Prokaryotes are haploid organisms, with only a single chromosome in each cell. Most eukaryotes have diploid cells, but produce haploid gametes by meiosis. In plants and multicellular algae the gametophyte generation is haploid, and produces gametes by mitosis. A monoploid has only one set of chromosomes, and the term is usually only applied to cells or organisms that are normally diploid. Male bees and other Hymenoptera, for example, are monoploid.

Polyploidy refers to a numerical change in a whole set of chromosomes. Organisms in which a particular chromosome, or chromosome segment, is under- or overrepresented are said to be aneuploid (from the Greek words meaning "not", "good", and "fold"). Therefore the distinction between aneuploidy and polyploidy is that aneuploidy refers to a numerical change in part of the chromosome set, whereas polyploidy refers to a numerical change in the whole set of chromosomes.[2]

Polyploidy may occur due to abnormal cell division, either during mitosis, or commonly during metaphase I in meiosis.

Polyploidy occurs in some animals, such as goldfish,[3] salmon, and salamanders, but is especially common among ferns and flowering plants (see Hibiscus rosa-sinensis), including both wild and cultivated species. Wheat, for example, after millennia of hybridization and modification by humans, has strains that are diploid (two sets of chromosomes), tetraploid (four sets of chromosomes) with the common name of durum or macaroni wheat, and hexaploid (six sets of chromosomes) with the common name of bread wheat. Many agriculturally important plants of the genus Brassica are also tetraploids. Polyploidization is a mechanism of sympatric speciation because polyploids are usually unable to interbreed with their diploid ancestors.

Polyploidy can be induced in plants and cell cultures by some chemicals: the best known is colchicine, which can result in chromosome doubling, though its use may have other less obvious consequences as well. Oryzalin also will double the existing chromosome content.

Back
Top Bottom