First time..purps hydro grow-bedroom growroom

SANY0103.JPG

19 days old from seed...let me know what you guys think....should I go 12/12 light from the now 18/6 light since the roots have already hit the bottom of the bucket or wait till I see some sex show up on the little fellows. Thanks guys for the info.....PIECE

OH YA......I need a quick fix for the smell....the daughters whole appt. smells like weeds...LOL....can I hang the christmas tree hany thing you hang in your car...a lot of them for a temporary fix?????

PIECE guys .........and let me know

You really need JUST one plant per bucket, they get HUUUUGE in the waterfarms. Youneed to transfer ASAP! Also run the pump 24/7 and an airstone in the res. THis is WHY you run the pump 24hrs the solution is oxygenated , if not the roots will suffocate. eventually the roots will fill up the red bucket.

nice_buds.JPG

I figured I'd post these pics because there was so much growth in just two days. They are showing little yellowing on the tips from a little ofer watering from the "water farms". I shut the water off the day before these pics on day eleven and there showing good sighns............PEACE

you cant over water in waterfarms , they are meant to run 24/7 with airstones in the MAIN RES> as long as the solution has air. perhaps back of the nutes, maybe thats why they are yellowing..

it a usually depends on the strain they come from to get the best light schedule for them.. but your plants are looking good! i would change to 12/12 between day 25-30, just my thought, whats everyone else think?

WHATS UP GUYS.......thanks for the replies!!!

Tintala.........NICE plants dude , props. I got an air stone running 24/7 in the bottom of each bucket. I am heading over to the grow this morning and I will change to 1/8th strength instead of the now 1/4 strength. I thought I may be screwing up by slamming 4 in each bucket...(go figure...lol)...but I know now..specially from your pics. Do you think I should go ahead and start 12/12 and try to get something out of them before they get to dam big and root rot or something??? OH YA , The two in just 4 inch rockwool have no yellowing whatsoever and get the same nutes, its wacky man..I was also thinking were the nutes were splashing on the leaves comming out of the water ring maybe the cause of some of the yellowing...but I'm to new at this to geuss, thats why the little fellows need everybody to help me help them...LOL.

Reefer420mad.......Thanks for checking the grow!!! The little fellows are ,as of today, are 25 days old from seed. I think you got something in going ahead and flower them, I am thinking the same thing now since the roots are already at the bottom of the bucket, and by the looks of Tintala's grow...I'm headed for some serious space and time issues.

Pan4gold.......Thanks for checking in on the grow man....keep an eye on the little fellows with me man...PIECE

Smokelongtime.........They beefy little guys aren't they...LOL. I would love to let them grow, I was shooting for flwering at 1 foot or so, but I may have killed that idea since I cramed 4 in each bucket.

reefer420mad.....whats up man...I am going to the grow today and I will post the new pics when I get back. The ones in the 4" rockwool only, have little miniture tree trunks. I may .........A MOMENT OF SILENCE......rip the 8 in the bucket and chalk it up to experience about putting 4 in one bucket and not transplating soon enough to there own buckets. The ones int the 4" rockwool are so much bigger than the 8 in the buckets, and the roots in the 4" rockwool are exploding out the bottom and Now would be a good time.....what do you think man.

Let me know what you think when I post the pics.........Thanks again for the info man...I really app. it......................PIECE

LETS SMOKE.............:bong:

SANY0099.JPG
WHATS UP GUYS !!!!!!!! here are the new pics.....they are going strong !!!!

Let me know what you guys think...there all 21 days from seed, the 4" rockwool ones in the center are MONSTERS !!!!.....PIECE

Back
Top Bottom