First time..purps hydro grow-bedroom growroom

IF I COULD SAY JUST ONE THING BESIDE SYOUR GROW LOOKING EVER SO cOOl. NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE(I CANT SPELL SORRY) EVER PUT ILME LEMON OR ANY PEELS OR OTHER VEGGIES LIKE LEETUCE OR ANY OF THE CRAP IT WILL ONLY MOLD YOUR BUD... HOPE THIS HELPED SOMEONE.

WHATS UP MAN!!!!!!!!......how "grows" it for all...LOL...

mellownman164......whats up man..your right, I had to tie ol B.O.B. down about a dozen times...she was 11 feet tall when stretched out.....the other "water farm" prduced a 10 footter...those things grow trees..LOL....some of the side arms had 1/4 oz. buds themself.....she is a delight to smoke I tell ya...long lasting, about 3-4 hrs on a .5 "hog leg".....thanks for checking the grow out.

Yung Stikky....WHATS UP....the whole grow took 122 days , the three plants...2 sativa and 1 indica....harvested at right under 3 pnds. and dried just over 1 pnd. all trimmed up nice and tight.....thanks for checking out the grow man.

pericodaking....WHAT UP MAN.......starting out 12/12, I think you'll be ok....cant wait to follow the grow.....GREEN MOJO to it brother......thanks for stopping by.

pan4gold49.....MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER,,,WHAT UP MAN!!!!!.....going good, loven life.....B.O.B. is great to wake up with...LOL...thanks to your help man...loven your grow brother...looking sweet.........cant wait to start the next grow...just got everything all cleaned out...and steril waiting for the next one......you'll be the first i shoot the start up date to....thanks for checking in man and all your help.

Ms. Fox.....WHATS UP!!!!.....got the update for ya........your exp. is what us newbys need in our corner....thanks for checking up on the grow.

Poke Smot.......WHATS UP MAN!!!......did not have to do the "peel" trick....the dried buds seemed to pull out of it....am burping the jars and it seems to handle it's own fate...so far so good....thanks for the heads up man, greatl app. , thanks for the info.

Her are the jars of love nugs....just over a pound of lovely home grown hydro....YES MAN!!!!!!......here is a couple pics of there new littler homes.........thanks again to all who helped with dumb questions in the time of need.

"GREEN MOJO" to all man...................PEACE

SANY0576.JPG

SANY0578.JPG

SANY0579.JPG

thanks again guys.........................PEACE

WHATS UP MAN!!!!!!!!......how "grows" it for all...LOL...

mellownman164......whats up man..your right, I had to tie ol B.O.B. down about a dozen times...she was 11 feet tall when stretched out.....the other "water farm" prduced a 10 footter...those things grow trees..LOL....some of the side arms had 1/4 oz. buds themself.....she is a delight to smoke I tell ya...long lasting, about 3-4 hrs on a .5 "hog leg".....thanks for checking the grow out.

Yung Stikky....WHATS UP....the whole grow took 122 days , the three plants...2 sativa and 1 indica....harvested at right under 3 pnds. and dried just over 1 pnd. all trimmed up nice and tight.....thanks for checking out the grow man.

pericodaking....WHAT UP MAN.......starting out 12/12, I think you'll be ok....cant wait to follow the grow.....GREEN MOJO to it brother......thanks for stopping by.

pan4gold49.....MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER,,,WHAT UP MAN!!!!!.....going good, loven life.....B.O.B. is great to wake up with...LOL...thanks to your help man...loven your grow brother...looking sweet.........cant wait to start the next grow...just got everything all cleaned out...and steril waiting for the next one......you'll be the first i shoot the start up date to....thanks for checking in man and all your help.

Ms. Fox.....WHATS UP!!!!.....got the update for ya........your exp. is what us newbys need in our corner....thanks for checking up on the grow.

Poke Smot.......WHATS UP MAN!!!......did not have to do the "peel" trick....the dried buds seemed to pull out of it....am burping the jars and it seems to handle it's own fate...so far so good....thanks for the heads up man, greatl app. , thanks for the info.

Her are the jars of love nugs....just over a pound of lovely home grown hydro....YES MAN!!!!!!......here is a couple pics of there new littler homes.........thanks again to all who helped with dumb questions in the time of need.

"GREEN MOJO" to all man...................PEACE

SANY0576.JPG

SANY0578.JPG

SANY0579.JPG

thanks again guys.........................PEACE

man thats awesome!my dream to have same case!:D

WHATS UP MAN!!!!!!!.........Thanks for the props all!!!.......that case is a must have when your kids are "smokeaholics" also....LMAO....its one of those fire proof cases with locks...keeps everybody honest....it is the bomb....once everything was dry....there were twice as many bottles in the case....it is awsome.

Thanks for checking on the journal all..................GREEN MOJO to all .......
PEACE :peace: :thanks:

WHATS UP KannabisKid!!!!!!!.....thanks man, it was an awsome grow and cant wait to get started again.....i will take the props for all the guys and girls that have helped me out with it.......thanks again man and I'm hopping over to your grow to check it out..........PEACE

Hey hippie!

Looks like your buds are in the bathroom anymore lol. How are the plans coming for the NFT grow??

Sry we havnt talked in a while lol

:roorrip:

WHATS UP GUYS!!!!!!.......thanks for the props HARRY RED and MY MAN PAN!!!........DANK4ME!!!!....whats up man..got a coiple rough drafts.....cant wait to get started...hoppfully sooner than later..................thanks again guys......PEACE

Hey great grow hippie!

I just started a grow with the exact same light, currently have 18 germed seeds in dirt in dixie cups under it now, 6 have sprouted so far. I'm planning on getting a 2nd identical light within a couple of weeks to throw in with them also. The only difference is I'm using all 6500k bulbs for veg and will switch to 3000k bulbs for flowering. I may throw a few outside to flower though also.

I'm also considering adding a couple of procyon led units to help fill in the light spectrum a little better, just not sure if I wanna throw that much money in to it at this point though.

Just to be clear, you had about a pound dry yield from 2 plants at the end of this grow?

Nice Haul!!

That was an impressive 1st grow. All that form 2 plants, Wow!! WTG!!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom