First time..purps hydro grow-bedroom growroom

WHATS UP GUYS !!! here re the pics......GREEN MOJO !!!

- PH'ed at 5-6 EVERYDAY.
-temp at 75 - 85.
- NUTES at "mild VEG" strength, 3 part "GENERAL HYDROPONICS" nutes
They are showing good growth since the nute step up 2 days ago.

The planters are still being hand fed "mild strength" nutes.
The last pic I have a question on....it is were I believe I dripped nutes on the leave...what do you guys think.

SANY0189.JPG

SANY0187.JPG

SANY0188.JPG

SANY0184.JPG

SANY0190.JPG

SANY0192.JPG

SANY0191.JPG

SANY0193.JPG

the one burnt leave from nute spill.....dammmmmm
SANY0199.JPG

let me know what you guys think...thanks.....PIECE

WHATS UP GUYS !!!!! Thanks for checking in man.

pan4gold49..whats up man.....I will do just that, I'll give them till sunday and trim the "bad" off. There is some of that going on both off them, so it could be the nute drop burn thing AND OR too strong off nutes....not shour so I just watered them with PH'ed water today.....PICS are taken this morning.....check them out and let me know what you think. Thanks again man.

Ganga Gardener..Thanks man...keep checking on the little girls. I think I'm going to flower just over 12" tall......they are at 9" right now and growing everyday.....had to raise the light a bunch in the last couple days.

Here's those pics guys, let me know what ya'll think.................PIECE

burn and or drip burn and or to strong nutes???????
SANY0200.JPG

the others you got to hit the links here....sorry dont know what happened...check them out though..thanks.
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/SANY0201.JPG
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/SANY0202.JPG
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/SANY0203.JPG
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/SANY0204.JPG
sativa sally ......reaching for life....GROW!!!!!!!
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/SANY0205.JPG

pan4gold49..........MAN I really app. it .... I'm dying here.....I'll post even more pics 2morrow.

YES...they are BOTH doing the same thing....only the two in there own planter ......err...man.!!!!!!! I only hand feed them a tad a day and then I'll wont feed them one day...I keep a day by day jornal....but I dont understand!!!!

It is also happening a little higher up.......I flushed them both with about a quater gallan of plain PH'ed water this morning ......from one book I got and some notes ....it may be too strong of nutes and or nute drop burn.....errrr.

Thanks again man I'll post more pics 2morrow................PIECE

I hope you figure the whole thing out soon man you don't want them to start lagging at this point. (although better now then in flower) Sorry I can't really be of any help as I have been a soil guy so far and probably won't have the space or time to try hydro for another year or two. As long as you figure it out soon it won't be a big problem for you though. What nutrients are you using again?N-P-K? and secondary or micronutrients?

GanjaGardener.........man, thanks for ringing in.

I am using the 3 part "general hydroponic" nutes that came with the "water farms" there in.

I'm starting to wander if the 1/4 nute strength wich there on, as the bottle says, is too strong or not.

The ones int the planters in the center are the same age and way ahead.....leads me to believe it is something with the way the water farm nutes were working.....the planters are getting hand fed 1/2 strength nutes for 2 days and them straight ph'ed water the next,so on and so on.

I am going to take and post some new pics 2morrow.

Thanks again and.............PIECE

pan4gold49.....whats up man....yes I am using tap water that is around 7 PH then I PH it to 5-6. I usually do about 6 gallons at a time so I have it ready. Do you think that could be some of the problem even thougth I PH it to the correct amount? I evn check the water I've PH'ed before I give them any just to make sure.

I am headed over today so I will post updated pics 2day.

Thanks guys.....................PIECE

happiehippie I think we are getting closer to solving your problem. Tap water can be a real problem in a hydro system. Do you a PPM meter? If you do then test your water. Tap water that is to hard PPM above 80 is very hard to control Ph it because of the Calcium. I have very hard water too hard to control so I use R/O water or distilled. Also when I mix nutes I fill to 3/4 volume add nutes then the rest of the water. I then check PPM and add water until my PPM is correct then I Ph the tank last. I know this is a little winded but I hope it helps.:popcorn:

Pan4

WHATS UP GUYS!!!....heres the pics I promised.....let me know what ya'll think.

there is two pics at the end of the "over nute,water,strong nute,to much nute" thing.

the last pic is of the "GARDEN GAURDS".....LOL....MY GRANDSONS....9 week old pits.
PIECE
SANY0208.JPG

WE ARE AT 32 DAYS FROM SEED IN VEG. STILL........WHEN TO BUD GUYS..WAS THINKING THE END OF THE WEEK...THE TALLER ONES ARE 12" TALL...WHAT DO YA'LL THINK.

pan4gold49........thanks for checking in, going nuts and bad nervous.

I will try to hook up with a PPM meter this weekend........I will go ahead and read the notes and threads on the topping stuff, one more time, (read them tons, but with my luck I'll forget something important).

Do you think I should go with a "pre-flower" strength nute. for the one more week after I top them.......This is just what the nute bottles say.....Let me know what you think.

I trimmed some of the bad spots off with "cleaned in alch." sicsors....they seemed not at all bothered 2 days later.

Thanks for the info and the time man.....................PIECE

Your plants are looking great man. The leaf problem looks very minimal, do you check the pH after you add nutrients?
Also if I were you I would FIM instead of top them and I'd only do it to half of them as a little experiment to see what your strain best reacts to. just my two cents

GanjaGardener.........thanks for checking on the little ladys.

I add the 3 part nutes to the PH'ed water then PH the whole bucket.

I am starting on some stronger nutes today with a water change in the buckets......everybodys getting a new strength.

Its funny you said the FIM deal.....I beileve I'll top one , FIM one and see what happens.

I would like to grab a clone this weekend of the two SATIVA and the two monsters in the planters.

Thanks again man for helping out....I'll post new pics............PIECE

i believe tap water is higher in chlorine and maybe amonia? im not sure, can neone back me up? distilled water is better
and if im not mistaken it would cause that same effect on leaves.. just dont see why its only on 1

WHATS UP reefer420mad........thanks for checking on em man.

I just went to the third stage nutes 2day for all and we'll see how we look in the morning...they ususally grow some new grouth everyday so if that changes we may have found SOME of the problem.

I seen a little comming on the other one the other day but veary faint....havn't goten any worse thougth.

Again man...thanks and I'll shoot some pics on 2morrow with the first night of stronger nutes.....keep your fingers crossed and the GREEN MOJO flowing for them man.

PIECE

Back
Top Bottom