Golfer420 - CKS White Widow - Soilless Mix

Here they are. Hanging in there. The stem should strengthen in the next week or two. It's only been 7 days so far so I'm happy.

IMG_58249.JPG

I went back and looked at other journals because I did not have the stretching issue with prior grows. All my others were short, squat plants.

I noticed that I never lowered the LED light this time. It was about 20" over the seedlings. All the other grows I had it really low, like 5". I lowered it 6 chain links so now it's about 8". Hopefully they bulk up a bit.:Namaste:

Here they are today. I posted this well articulated post and the page logged me out apparently and I lost it all.:thedoubletake:

Anyway....500ml bottled water today with 2ml each of the AN trio, 1ml rhino, 1ml b42. They're looking better with the lights lower and I actually see the third set of leaves coming through.

Remembered these are my first photo so I don't have to worry as much about them taking longer. I will have trouble with the light though. It's hot in there (85+) when it's hot outside - can't really control it. Need the front open to keep it cool. Should be interesting ;)

Thanks for stopping by !

WW B.................................................................... WW A (transplanted)

IMG_58271.JPG

Thanks Beast, Mr A:thanks:

Here we are at day 11. Both are looking good. WWB is standing on her own now (without the golf tee). WWA (which was transplanted last week), still a bit week but by next week she should be fine on her own.

Both are going to get topped and lst'd. Being my first photo, I have plenty of time to let them grow and get as bushy as I can in this tiny spot.

Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

:passitleft:

WWA.............................................................WWB
day_11_a.JPG

day_1118.JPG

WWA
WWA_11_days.JPG

WWB
WWB_11_days.JPG

Heya golfy,, lookin like yer game is right on track,, nice tee off with those two younguns,, right down the middle,, great stuff,, looking forward to seeing your next shots,, cheers friend

Thanks for stopping by Nivek :passitleft:

Hope all my fellow Americans are enjoying our Independence Day and thank you to all that have served! It was beautiful where I am:party:

I left the ladies alone for two days. Came home today and we're doing very good at day 15. Neither needs any support to stay upright :amen:

I topped WWB. WWA still needs a few more days before I will top her. Starting to think I might try to fit some kind of screen in there. Haven't figured it out yet.

Hope everyone is well :Namaste:

WWA on left......WWB on right
20160704-IMG_8545.JPG

WWA
WWB_15_days_.JPG

WWB
WWB_15_Daysa.JPG

WWB
WWB_15_days.JPG

Very happy with how we're doing so far. Many things running through my head about doing some lst and trimming of some fan leaves. I've seen people do really aggressive trimming and turn out well. Also, since they're not autos, I'm not running against any clock. Speaking of clocks, I also started thinking what would be the right time to switch the lights, considering the size of my tent. We're only at day 16 so I have a few weeks to go before I would consider.:Namaste:

The fun thing is, I'm excited to get home from work, golfing, pretty much anywhere - to see how they're doing. I still have to chuckle to myself that I'm actually growing and smoking my own stuff.:laughtwo:

I've got some high expectations of this grow as the seeds should have about 10% more thc than the auto's (based on the CKS numbers) .

Thank you ladies and gentleman for stopping by (not sure there are any ladies following - sure miss Glimmer:straightface:) :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom