Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Good morning all.

It's Flip + 62 for Copy & Paste under the bright lights of the @ViparSpectra XS3000 Pros!

Copy is on the left:
FFc 1-27-24 F62 tent.jpg

This morning I scoped a budlet from the mid-range (half-way up the plant) of Paste.

Paste 1-27-24 F62 trichs (1).jpg

Paste 1-27-24 F62 trichs (2).jpg

Paste 1-27-24 F62 trichs (3).jpg

Paste 1-27-24 F62 trichs (4).jpg

Paste 1-27-24 F62 trichs (5).jpg

Paste 1-27-24 F62 trichs (6).jpg

Still a ways to go. I think I see at least 3 more weeks.

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE

As opposed to.... busting out the power tools? 😁

It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it...(hint: dip them in some milk)

The girls are looking excellent today, GDB!💚
Or hot chocolate!
But to bust the tools out.
The food processor til dust, then over things. Oh yeah, things of your choice! Could be ice cream, maybe a waffle or french toast before or after some maple syrup and or whipped cream! You know cannoli's, ends dipped in tiny chocolate chips? Well no chips, just cookie dust, oh baby! Double dipping anyone? Somebody stop me! :p No don't!

Your clones are looking great, GDB - both of them. :thumb:

Regarding your vote contest, I have to agree with Shed that both plants are looking very similar. Now if one of them were to develop some yellowed lowers, I would say that one is Shed's feed recipe. ;)

I think I see at least 3 more weeks.
3 weeks for those buds to get even fatter than they already are..:oops:

Looks like we're going to be in trim jail at the same time- my plant is one day behind yours in flowering..✂️

3 weeks for those buds to get even fatter than they already are..:oops:

Looks like we're going to be in trim jail at the same time- my plant is one day behind yours in flowering..✂️
Be mindful, Carcass, 3 weeks is my prediction. So we'll see! 🙂

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

It's Flip + 63 for Copy & Paste and I stubbornly continue my efforts to show the difference in maturity levels between the 2 plants.

Copy: to these old eyes still not quite as advanced as her tentmate.
Copy 1-28-24 F63 bud.jpg

Copy 1-28-24 F63 bud (2).jpg

Paste: the frontrunner.
Paste 1-28-24 F63 bud.jpg

Paste 1-28-24 F63 bud (2).jpg

If you could see them with your naked eyes the differences would be obvious. Perhaps viewed thru the lens of a camera, not so much.

------------------------------------

Plants looking Good , not much deafferents between the two i can see , things are changing .. More purple too Yummm
Thanks Smoke! I'm happy that at least you see some difference!
Or hot chocolate!
But to bust the tools out.
The food processor til dust, then over things. Oh yeah, things of your choice! Could be ice cream, maybe a waffle or french toast before or after some maple syrup and or whipped cream! You know cannoli's, ends dipped in tiny chocolate chips? Well no chips, just cookie dust, oh baby! Double dipping anyone? Somebody stop me! :p No don't!
All of those ideas are winners, Stone!

My fave so far, a cup of milk with hand-crumbled, hard cookie. It's sort of like chocolate granola cereal (without the granola)! 🙂

------------------------------------

Last, I have disassociated myself from the Washington football team until the beginning of next season. (Yes, that is allowed.) So today I'll be rootin' tootin' for the mighty Baltimore Ravens to prevail in the AFC Championship game!

I don't feel a hint of guilt about switching my allegiance. Hell, over the past 10 years I've been to more Ravens home games (4) than I have Washington home games (0).

Go Ravens!

-------------------------------------

Thanks for having a look.

PEACE

Hello all.

It's Flip + 65 for Copy & Paste and since it seems a little slow on the site today I'll post some pics for no reason!

The girls are really starting to fade now but that's fine. I've been pleased with the way the Strive nutrients have brought these puppies along.

Copy:

Copy 1-30-24 F65 solo (3).JPG

Paste:
Paste 1-30-24 F65 solo (3).JPG

Both girls are looking scraggly now, but that's okay too. I don't mind scraggly!

I scoped a bud from the middle part of Paste this morning. She's getting closer, not many clears remaining...

Paste 1-30-24 F65 trichs (1).jpg

Paste 1-30-24 F65 trichs (3).jpg

Paste 1-30-24 F65 trichs (5).jpg

Paste 1-30-24 F65 trichs (6).jpg

--------------------------------------

I can even see that difference on my phone!
Yay! :yahoo:

Looking awesome! You have more patience than me I would have said 2 weeks and really meant 1 😂
Your Patience-Meter is likely set to "auto." 🙂

Your Patience-Meter is likely set to "auto." 🙂
Yep I think that’s probably true.
IMG_2521.jpeg

Here’s a girl that wouldn’t grow so she went into a window where it’s been mostly cloudy for 6 weeks. She grew, just had her own agenda 😂 No room in the tent for that

Hello all.

It's Flip + 65 for Copy & Paste and since it seems a little slow on the site today I'll post some pics for no reason!

The girls are really starting to fade now but that's fine. I've been pleased with the way the Strive nutrients have brought these puppies along.

Copy:

Paste:

Both girls are looking scraggly now, but that's okay too. I don't mind scraggly!

I scoped a bud from the middle part of Paste this morning. She's getting closer, not many clears remaining...

they do look good & best part they're almost ready have a good day/week is that Fat Bastard close to a smoke report ?mine turned out decent but more on the sativa side for the first bit then chills out nicely

Hello all.

Copy:

Paste:

forbidden fruit? :yummy:

Hello all.

Copy:

Paste:

Just look at them stalks :lot-o-toke:

they do look good & best part they're almost ready have a good day/week is that Fat Bastard close to a smoke report ?mine turned out decent but more on the sativa side for the first bit then chills out nicely
Thanks con.

I got the smoke report done for the Fat Bastard. It's HERE.

Back
Top Bottom