Groovers Ganjalicious Grow From Go to Whoa

Re: Groovers Ganjalicious Grow from Go to Whoa.

Looking good there groooovster. Did you tell 'em to wipe their feet? :rofl: Sorry man, I've been puffin' away on some of my last Kali and the shit makes me goofy. :rofl:

TTYL :peace:

Looking good there groooovster. Did you tell 'em to wipe their feet? :rofl: Sorry man, I've been puffin' away on some of my last Kali and the shit makes me goofy. :rofl:

TTYL :peace:
:rofl::rofl: Nah mate I had to wipe their feet for em. Fuckin kids. :rofl::peace:

Well this groover thinks those plants are beautiful :surf:

Glad you moved out of Bumf*ck, sounded like a bad place to me. :smokin:
Bongaree's nice this time o year on the lovely Pipers River.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

G,
If you go for the 250 watt cfl be sure the socket you use is rated that high. Most are not. Depending on costs and budget I would look at the multi-bulb T5's. The light output is incredible. My plants love them.

G,
If you go for the 250 watt cfl be sure the socket you use is rated that high. Most are not. Depending on costs and budget I would look at the multi-bulb T5's. The light output is incredible. My plants love them.
Don't worry mate they are the big ceramic screw in type(the big 1's). Damn bro they'll hold a 1000w HID if I gets me a ballast.:grinjoint:

Things are lookin good Groover.:goodjob: Thanks for the hash tutorial I will be gettin the bags in the next couple weeks.:thanks:
I should contact Bubblebag and tell em I've sold 3-4 sets o bags so far.:rofl:

Don't worry mate they are the big ceramic screw in type(the big 1's). Damn bro they'll hold a 1000w HID if I gets me a ballast.:grinjoint:

I should contact Bubblebag and tell em I've sold 3-4 sets o bags so far.:rofl:

LOL! If they're not a sponsor, get them to be one. If they are then get them to cough up a finders fee or at least a free light for your grow. :rofl: :peace:

I saw a banner ad for "hasbag.com" on this site. I wonder if they are as good as bubble? Dunno, I hear that bubble bags are the best....

Sorry man, I've been puffin' away on some of my last Kali and the shit makes me goofy

Riiiight LabRat...blame the weed. Wink wink nudge nudge. LOL!

LOL! If they're not a sponsor, get them to be one. If they are then get them to cough up a finders fee or at least a free light for your grow. :rofl: :peace:
Don't think they're into lights but a cheap BubbleNow machine would make a great addition to the Groovertorium.:peace:
Tried to rep ya for tellin people to welcome newbs in ya sig but reps are like good bud I gotta spread that shit around to all the groovers.:rofl:

I saw a banner ad for "hasbag.com" on this site. I wonder if they are as good as bubble? Dunno, I hear that bubble bags are the best....
They don't look as well made IMHO. And the quality of the filter fabric is also very important. Bubblebag use some high grade german filter(i think).
Try Aqualab Technologies they are also a 420mag sponsor.:grinjoint::peace:

Hey groovers. Well it's still chuckin it down here in BONGaree.
Supposed to be fine tomorrow then raining again all week. Should give me enough time to get my particle board n stuff for the cupboard.(dont panic I'm getting the water resistant stuff:rofl: ) back here before it rains again.
I did a few little things today while waiting for the rain to stop.I made the components up for my DIY cloner. Here's a piccy of the manifold and the pump.
my_stuff_0012.jpg

I got a pond pump from the hardware shop and when I got it home the power cable was about a mile long. Should come in handy if I wanna plug it in 3 blocks away:rofl:.(i'll have to do a cut 'n' shut on it)
It sits in a tub thats about 9in x 12in and 7in deep. There is 15 holes cut in the lid with a 1&3/8in hole saw. Heres a pic with the pump & manifold in the tub with the lid on. I have put a foam plug I cut in the centre hole to show how it supports a plant or in this case a plastic cable-tie.
my_stuff_0024.jpg

Here's a couple of shots of the Thai Haze x Skunk seedlings taken 2days since the last shots or day12 since germination began.The 1st shot shows the two that stretched. They'll be OK.:grinjoint:
my_stuff_0042.jpg

my_stuff_0034.jpg
Hopefully tomorrow I can get the cupboard sorted. Transplanting to DWC wednesday fingers crossed.:grinjoint::peace:

Riiiight LabRat...blame the weed. Wink wink nudge nudge. LOL!

Alright, I'm just naturally goofy but the pot makes a good cover. :0)

:peace:

Nice DIY unit there Groover. A lot prettier than my mini bubbler tub cloner. :goodjob:

Nice DIY unit there Groover. A lot prettier than my mini bubbler tub cloner. :goodjob:
:thanks: Bro I'm sure you could do the same and If yours is as well built as your big tubs its far from ugly.:peace:

Very cool cloner Groover! I was thinking of making one myself. Seems like a simple enough project. I might go passive though since I will only need 3-6 clones a grow. Super small time here hehe. Can't wait to see the cloner in action. Post em if you got em hehe.

L8ER

Lov'n the DIY..+rep if i can
:thanks:Brother they're always kindly received and greatly appreciated.:peace:

Very cool cloner Groover! I was thinking of making one myself. Seems like a simple enough project. I might go passive though since I will only need 3-6 clones a grow. Super small time here hehe. Can't wait to see the cloner in action. Post em if you got em hehe.
L8ER
Do what Labrat does and put 4-6 plants in each pot for a fully jungled up grow area.:rofl:
Here's a pic for you of the cloner in operation. It's got the manifold pump and a small air pump with a 8in flexible type air stone. It throws a storm of water about 6-8 inches all around the pot with the lid on and no plants of course.
my_stuff_0051.jpg

If you look close you can see all the spray/mist going on inside.:peace:

Oooh I almost forgot. I walked out the front this morning and guess what?
my_stuff_0091.jpg

Mmmmmm Hashberry.
my_stuff_0081.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::peace::thanks:Jim you've done it again.

I saved that pic and blew it up and you can really see the spray all over the place. That ought to work like a hot-damn!

Ditto on the Mmmmm Hashberry.

I saved that pic and blew it up and you can really see the spray all over the place. That ought to work like a hot-damn!

Ditto on the Mmmmm Hashberry.
I hope so.All I gotta do now is grow a suitable clone-mother from the 5 thai haze x skunk seedlings. Fingers X'ed. :cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Back
Top Bottom