HealingKronic's Pure Kush 1000 Watt Grow

well guys the economy could not keep me away for long! im back and i have one of the tastiest strains arouond. this time i have Pure Kush. now this strain is not a big yielder but the quality more than makes up for it!

STRAIN: Pure Kush

INDICA/SATIVA: Indica

HOW MANY:

VEG/FLOWER: Vegging to 10 inches

IN/OUT:
Indoor grow

SOIL/HYDRO:
Soil

POTS: Using 3 gallon square pots

SOIL: Using Kellog Soil

LIGHTS: 1000 watt HPS, air cooled with ducting

NUTES: Fox Farms Full Line Up

ROOM: Sectioned off part of a spare bedroom 10x7x8

100_3629.JPG

100_3628.JPG

100_3627.JPG

keep your eyes peeled, i will only update when there is significant changes in growth... :welcome: :ganjamon:

Welcome back my friend to the land of the growing! Nice to see your surviving and back to old tricks, like growin kick a** weed.

Two questions. Is this the strain that their trying to ban? Second, are those clones or are they from seed and if they are from seed are they feminized?

I've got a toddler of a Bubba Kush at about two weeks and will grow outside with the others till about mid Oct. Gives her a three month grow time till harvest (I hope)

Keep a warm seat for me brother HK so I could take a load off when I stop by!

hey woodsman, i think we may need to change your name to weedsman! you got some fat girls over there! these here are all from clone, and whats this about banning a strain? how do you accomplish that and why would you?! you have peaked my curiosity!

hey woodsman, i think we may need to change your name to weedsman! you got some fat girls over there! these here are all from clone, and whats this about banning a strain? how do you accomplish that and why would you?! you have peaked my curiosity!

I just noticed that on my thread I referred to yours as 'Purple' Kush and not 'Pure' Kush! I'll correct it. I read somewhere that the 'forces that be' wish to ban or eradicate Kush. Don't know how they plan on accomplishing this other than keeping it out of distribution centers, but the reason is they claim it is too potent for us mere mortals to consume. This will be what government involvement in MMJ will be like I think. Regulations!

Here's something I found. This guy want's to ban anything with a % of THC over 15.
Marijuana: US Congressman Mark Kirk Introduces Bill Targeting "Kush Super-Marijuana"

Update!

its been 14 days since i brought the clones home and they have jumped up! the tallest is 10 inches and the shortest is 7 inches. currently using fox farms big bloom and grow big....

100_3641.JPG

100_3637.JPG

100_3636.JPG

maybe 2 more weeks of veg till flower.. we shall see!

Very healthy looking clones HK. I wonder if many of these anti MJ people are just frustrated ex closet smokers that had bad reactions to the high or would freak out and then get embarrassed at parties. It's like they devote their lives to an anti MJ crusade. Now I'm not saying that I wish them any harm to anyone or anything like that, but I sure hope that when this wonderful excuse for a human has some drinks at the 'Club', he doesn't drive home. Oh right, he's probably got a driver.

you got that right on the head woodsman! no matter who you are or what you like to do on your free time there is always somebody else out there who also loves whatever you do on your free time, but then there is always someone who is the exact opposite! people need to learn how to mind there own damn business! quit telling me what i cannot do on my free time!

you got that right on the head woodsman! no matter who you are or what you like to do on your free time there is always somebody else out there who also loves whatever you do on your free time, but then there is always someone who is the exact opposite! people need to learn how to mind there own damn business! quit telling me what i cannot do on my free time!

Maybe the idiot had a bad experience with the local Kush in his area and has a personel vendetta? For the life of me, I can't figure out why he would single out any one strain over another. If you don't like to pot then you don't want to legalize any of it right? I think he is definitely in need of some work!

photo update!

well woodsman looks like this is a journal just for you so enjoy! lol

just transplanted the girls into 3 gallon pots all are roughly 12" with very established roots...

watered last night with B1 to ease the shock of transplanting then watered again after the transplant with more B1 and fox farms open sesame to begin flowering which i will flip to 12-12 in one week so there is no stress after the transplanting.

this time instead of hardening them off by placing them under the 1000 watter a little each day i think i will just throw them under the light but i will start the light at about 3-4 feet above the plants then gradually lower till i am 20 inches above canopy...:peacetwo:

100_3651.JPG

100_3650.JPG

100_3649.JPG

100_3648.JPG

100_3647.JPG

100_3646.JPG

I'm going to put a 'plug' in aver at my thread to let folks know about your great new grow brother.

I think that's a great idea to start with the lights up a little higher and then lower them gradually. Seems like that will lower the light intensity as though your using a lower wattage light. Great job bro!

Looking great HK!!

Never seen pure kush...It sounds great though! Have you been trimming the bottom branches to get that 'palm tree' look, or did the clones grow that way??

Seems as though you got everything dialed in :thumb: This should be a pleasure to watch :popcorn:

GL brotha!!!

hey thanks for looking in guys... my other journals went off without a hitch, slow start this time but no worries...

@ConqueringLOJ yeah been keeping only 5-6 main branches on the girls to force the auxins to make super branches! i lollipop about 8 inches since these branches would receive very little light and im not interested in pop corn buds.

@Lebowskii its the dude! welcome!

running in panting, yelling, "I'm here! I'm late, but i'm here"....thank you weedsman...hehe....wow, you have some dandies there....just got caught up....
Hes totally correct....according to the skuttle, alot of hollyweed teens that have nothing to do but...burn mom and dads money, were getting into trouble and they blamed it on the l.a. confidential, which got them reviewing claims on the content of diff. smoke....l.a.c. has alot, but it contains og kush, and affie....duhh...yeah, lets take out the rolls and drink a few fifths of goose and burn a hooter...then if we get stopped we blame it on the weed...so, to protect the kiddies from themselves, we will outlaw it....yeah, like fighting for peace? and f--king for chastity....we'll just make it the forbidden fruit AGAIN....yep, sick....would make more sense to "teach your children well" and keep track of the little muggers, but wait, that involves responsibility....nope, cant have that....enough of that rant...

i grow l.a.c. as i love that hash taste it has, have 3 going now, and it is not an ez crop....can have alot of probs if you let it go....so will bubba, but not as bad...also have og18...and og...they are GREAT plants....

one thing i have learned is keep them stretching a little, otherwise they grow so stacked they will mildew on the stem....just gone...

another tip, is use kushy kush...by a.n.....at half the recommended dose....it works great on them....and you only use it the first few weeks...worth every penny....but not at recommended dose!

well, theres my 3 cents worth....good to see ya again....yeahhhhhh, later,L:peacetwo::morenutes::tokin::thumb:

running in panting, yelling, "I'm here! I'm late, but i'm here"....thank you weedsman...hehe....wow, you have some dandies there....just got caught up....
Hes totally correct....according to the skuttle, alot of hollyweed teens that have nothing to do but...burn mom and dads money, were getting into trouble and they blamed it on the l.a. confidential, which got them reviewing claims on the content of diff. smoke....l.a.c. has alot, but it contains og kush, and affie....duhh...yeah, lets take out the rolls and drink a few fifths of goose and burn a hooter...then if we get stopped we blame it on the weed...so, to protect the kiddies from themselves, we will outlaw it....yeah, like fighting for peace? and f--king for chastity....we'll just make it the forbidden fruit AGAIN....yep, sick....would make more sense to "teach your children well" and keep track of the little muggers, but wait, that involves responsibility....nope, cant have that....enough of that rant...

i grow l.a.c. as i love that hash taste it has, have 3 going now, and it is not an ez crop....can have alot of probs if you let it go....so will bubba, but not as bad...also have og18...and og...they are GREAT plants....

one thing i have learned is keep them stretching a little, otherwise they grow so stacked they will mildew on the stem....just gone...

another tip, is use kushy kush...by a.n.....at half the recommended dose....it works great on them....and you only use it the first few weeks...worth every penny....but not at recommended dose!

well, theres my 3 cents worth....good to see ya again....yeahhhhhh, later,L:peacetwo::morenutes::tokin::thumb:

Teenagers nowadays give me the creeps! When I was a younger we didn't have such awesome weed to smoke (on a regular basis), I was lucky to get Mexican with seeds. Must be nice to be a rich kid and have your choice now of 'which strain shall we got tonight (with mommies money)? Sorry just venting! When I was 'really young' like 15 which is when I started smoking I only had hashish (lived overseas). Four or five of use would scrounge around and maybe were lucky enough to buy a couple of grams (finger). I remember looking on my bedroom floor for any 'droppings' the next day. I'd find tiny tiny pieces of the has that didn't make it into the bong. Now the kids smoke La Confidential etc etc! Must be nice.....:cool:

there you are Lavendar! was starting to wonder about you! good rant btw... so many parents in this country have no interest in their children and what they are doing. hard to believe the country will be in this generations hands soon!

L.A.C. is fine smoke indeed, as well as L.A. Woman... Kush is always great smoke. i loved my OG Purps so much that is why i decided to grow pure kush... my first true Indica grow. cant wait!

I remember looking on my bedroom floor for any 'droppings' the next day. I'd find tiny tiny pieces of the has that didn't make it into the bong. Now the kids smoke La Confidential etc etc! Must be nice.....:cool:

lol you crack me up woodsman! im there with you! my buddy and i would spend about 15 minutes scraping resin out of every pipe and bong stem hoping it would be enough to get us stoned. or stealing our parents recycling cans and dragging them to the recycling center for a few bucks to get some shwag. oh the memories! :blunt:

lol you crack me up woodsman! im there with you! my buddy and i would spend about 15 minutes scraping resin out of every pipe and bong stem hoping it would be enough to get us stoned. or stealing our parents recycling cans and dragging them to the recycling center for a few bucks to get some shwag. oh the memories! :blunt:

Great story HK. :blunt:

LOL I remember that, high for 1 hour, headache for 3.... Resin scraping..oh well it was fun. PS, your girls look awesome!! I love your lollipop technique, I am gonna start copying your method.

Back
Top Bottom