Heirloom's A Little Bit Of Everything - 2016 Journal

That was such an enjoyable update Heirloom. :laughtwo: I'm glad you're having so much fun with it. LOL!

:partyboy: It's a.....It's a......boy...ish....ness....???

BlueberryxWhite Widow is the first to show the start of reversal. Quarantine time.

DSCN114816.JPG

:high-five:

:popcorn: Hermie my old friend! It's nice to see you! NOT!!! :rofl:
Great thread!
HOZ

:laughtwo:

Looking back I'm not sure I explained what I was doing with her, and two others. So I'll take a minute to make sure everyone is up on what's happening.

I'm creating feminized seeds using colloidal silver (CS). IMHO that's a bad name since it implies something is done to the seed. Instead what I'm creating is female pollen and using it to pollinate female flowers for seeds.

Not hermies! Same principle as the breeders. Same chemically induced hormone change.

While I am using CS now, I am going to give silver thiosulfate (STS) a go later this year on some super lemon, tangerine dream and blue dream. I just bought the required materials. From what I understand it's what the breeders use, or most of them. I think some use giberellic acid.

Anyhow, I have three plants, one each blue dream, fruit punch and blueberryxwhite widow that I have been spraying with CS for 39 days total now. The pic above is the BBxWW just starting to reverse and make (hopefully) sacks and viable pollen. All three are in separate isolation booths now, for the remainder of their hopefully short lives. I must admit it creates a little angst seeing that in a flower, as I'm trained to dislike it as much as thrips, spider mites and STD's.

Otherwise she'd be a dead woman.

:thumb:

:thanks:I see said the blind man...I wasn't quite sure, but I think BID did some of that also. Thanks for the explanation/lesson!
HOZ

Yep, BID used it. He also used it for health. I can vouch for it's effectiveness too.

Wish I had gravitated more toward him when he was still with us. Would've loved to get some BID genetics to cherish, preserve and propagate.

Yep, BID used it. He also used it for health. I can vouch for it's effectiveness too.

Wish I had gravitated more toward him when he was still with us. Would've loved to get some BID genetics to cherish, preserve and propagate.

He was a great mentor and friend. I feel his presence with me all the time. I am trying to keep it light, but informative like he did. I miss his sense of wonder AND humor.
HOZ

JAMES! I'm honored you stopped in!

:yahoo:

For those who don't know JTG, he's a military veteran and a heck of a grower. Outdoor plants you want hang hammocks in. His grows originally got my outdoor juices flowing. Unfortunately the love of his life, his wife Yarrow is very ill and requires his undivided attention.

Lets all send them love and healing energy.

:circle-of-love:

:yahoo: Just have to happy dance.

Was thinking about BID and naked time in the garden recently.

;)

So Pigeons and I aren't the only ones. :laughtwo:

JAMES! I'm honored you stopped in!

:yahoo:

For those who don't know JTG, he's a military veteran and a heck of a grower. Outdoor plants you want hang hammocks in. His grows originally got my outdoor juices flowing. Unfortunately the love of his life, his wife Yarrow is very ill and requires his undivided attention.

Lets all send them love and healing energy.

I can do healing energy. :circle-of-love: Done!!! I'll be sure to keep it constant.

Roger That HL, I Do Remember That Picture, You Know, I Still Want To Pop And Lock When I See The Stars And Stripes In The Early Morning And At Sundown, Sometimes Old Habits Die Hard!!! My Yarrow Is fading Fast HL. Her Liver Has Stopped Working, On Top Of Being Septic And Out Of Her Mind. The Germs That They Have Identified So Far In Her Blood Are As Follows, Klebsiella, Never Heard Of That One Before, And Providencia, And It's A Negative On Hearing About That One As Well, Do You Know These HL??? If So, I Could Use The Intel That You Know About Them. The Last One That I Named, Seems To Have A Very Stupid Name For A Bug That Can Kill You, PROVIDENCIA?!?! You Got Me On Why They Named Something That Can Kill You With The Word Providence In It, Unless Of Course A Funeral Director That Was Also A Doctor Named It!!! Some Really Bravo Sierra Names They Come Up With HL, I Tell Ya!!! So Yarrow Has Turned Completely Yellow From Her Liver failing, With Jaundice. Her Liver Is Also Not Producing Bile Any Longer, Bad News!!! Her Doc Told Me Today, That By Yesterday Evening, Yarrow's Dementia/Psychosis Should Have Started Clearing Up From All The Anti-Biotics They Are Pumping Her Full Of. By Today, He Said, She Should Have Come Mentally Back To Almost Normal(FOR HER) Mentally. As He Said That The Sepsis Should Have Started To Abate, Because That Is What He Was Thinking Had Put Her Into LA-LA Land Mentally Speaking, And It Has Not. So He Is Very Perplexed. Perplexed That Is Until I Reminded Him That She Has Already Had Two Strokes, Perhaps She Has Had A Third One I Said To Him. He Was Silent For A Moment, And Then Admitted Truthfully To Me, That He Had Not Even Remembered That She Had Had Two Strokes, Which Got The Wheels In His Brain Spinning Again. In Truth, There Is, And Are, So Many Things Wrong With Her, That He Had Completely Forgotten About And Overlooked Her Having Had The Strokes Before. I Do Not Fault Him For This, As This Man Works Seven Days A Week, And His Patient Load Is Enormous, Plus Yarrow's Files Are Three Full Folders Thick, And I Would Call Him A Freaking Magician If He Could Remember Everything It Contained, Or A KGB Agent In Disguise As A Doctor!!! So They Gave Her An Ultrasound Of Her Abdomen Today(WHICH SHE MADE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE SHE KEPT TRYING TO WIPE THE GEL THEY WERE PUTTING ON HER OFF, AND TELLING EVERYONE,"YOU PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME COLD ON PURPOSE!!!") At Least That Is How She Saw It In Her Eyes. But We Finally Got Her To Relax By Distracting Her With Something Else, They Started Asking Her Questions About What Her B-Day Was, And How Is Yarrow Spelled ETC., Of Course It Was Me That Came Up With This Clever Idea, As I Have Had To Use The Distraction Method At Home Many, Many Times With Her, When She Was Not Delirious, Which BTW Is Pretty Darn Hard To Do, With A Sick Woman That Has A 137 I.Q.!!! But Manage, Adapt And Overcome I Did, A Marine NEVER Quits, Period, And You Can Take That To The Bank, LOL:high-five:!!! You Would Think That Being Almost 48 Years Old Would Give Me Some Advantage Over Her Thought Wise, As She Is A 39 Year Old Full Matured Woman, And With The Age Difference And All!!! But I Am Here To Tell You In All Honesty That It Does NOT!!!:hmmmm: So They Finally Finished Giving Her The Ultrasound, And Found Nothing In Her Abdomen(FOR SOME FOOLISH REASON THEY THOUGHT THAT MAYBE SHE HAD A LIVER OBSTRUCTION, OR KIDNEYS, STOMACH, DUOUDNEM, ETC. But Alas Of Course They Found Nothing, No Blockages. I Would Have Been Happier If They Did, As Then We Would Have A Target To Fix On. But "NOTHING!!!" So Now They Want To Give Her An MRI, Which I Said To Them After I Heard About This Most Unwieldy Of Ideas, "There Is No Way On God's Green Earth That You Are Going To Be Able To Keep Her Still Long Enough To Give An MRI To Her!!!" I Then Said, " But If You Would Give Her The Full Amount Of Medication That She Takes 3 Times Everyday At Home, Not Counting Her PRN Pain Meds, You Could Probably Get Her To Doze Off Long Enough To Get The Procedure Performed." The Nurses Have Been Parceling Out Her Medications, As They Are Afraid Of Giving Her Too Much At Once, And Are Concerned She Will Die. I Had To Expalin To Them That Yarrow Had Been On Pain Meds Since The Age Of 15(SHE WAS BORN WITH A CONGENITAL BACK DISEASE CALLED SPONDYLOLETHESIS. Which Means That As She Ages, The Butter Fly Wings That We ALL Have Attached To Our Vertebrae Over Time Gradually Break Apart And Come Off. She Attempted To Pre-Empt This By Having Back Surgery, To Fuse Her L4-L5 Lumbar Vertebrae. All Seven Of Her Back Surgeries Were Failures!!! And On Top Of This She Caught Staph, And Almost Died From Blood Poisoning, They Sent Her Home With Me, And I Had To Give Her AN ANTI-BIOTIC, One Of The Strongest Ones There Is, Called Vancomyacine(PROBABLY I SPELLED IT WRONG), For 3 Times A Day, Everyday, For 9 Months!!! This Really Sucked For Her, I Did Not Mind Though, As I Love Her, And Playing Doctor Is Always Really COOL!!!:high-five: But Now I Believe That She Is Suffering Renal Failure, From All The Years Of Not Being Able To Get Nutrition Naturally, Like You And I, From Food. I Feel That Her Body Is Shutting Down, And That There Is Nothing I Can Do!!! I Have Already Bought And Paid For Her Plot, And A Small Viewing For Close Friends And Family Only. I Have, As Head Of Family, Picked Those That Will Be Her Casket Carriers(HONOR GUARD), And There Will Be A Microphone And A Podium, If Anyone Wishes To Say Anything, I Will Also Play Some Of Her Favorite Songs For Her One Last Time. Then We Will Head Over To The Cemetery, Have A Priest Recite The Death Canticle, Only, I Will Put The First Handful Of Dirt On Her Casket, And The Last. And 22 Of The Best Years Of My Life Will Be Over. We Have Been Married For Over Half Her Life, And Nearly Half Of Mine, Quite An Accomplishment In This Day And Age, I Must Say!!! Sorry For Hijacking Your Site HL, It Just Kind Of Spilled Forth!!! SEMPER FI MY BROTHER, Watch Commander Of The Knights Of 420, JamesTheGreen. P.S. If Anyone Is Wondering Why HL Said You Could Put Hammocks In My Trees, I Urge To Go And Look Up Outdoor Journals, And You Will Find All My Pictures And Journals There, Then You Will Understand What He Means, And I Aint Bragging, As I Share My Knowledge With Others, I Have 20 Years Plus Of It!!!:thumb:

James, .... :love: :hug: :love: It's the best I can offer. I feel your frustration. I know. I know how hard it is.

You're a good man, James. She's a lucky woman.

I Second That Brother, About Getting Some Of BID'S Strains, I Was Even Offered Some By Him, And Told Him That I Did Not Wish Him To Put Himself At Risk, He Told Me"NO BFD!!! But I Still Told Him No, I Was Perplexed When I Came Back, And He Was No Longer With Us, Except For His Old Posts, But A Legacy He Has Left Behind. He Was Generous, Even Tempered, Kind And Giving, The Lord Took A Good Man Home, That's For Sure. MISS YOU BID, Damn It!!! The Older We Get, The More We Lose, I Would Rather Lose All My Money, Than Lose Those I Love!!! Commander Of The 420's Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:

I Second That Brother, About Getting Some Of BID'S Strains, I Was Even Offered Some By Him, And Told Him That I Did Not Wish Him To Put Himself At Risk, He Told Me"NO BFD!!! But I Still Told Him No, I Was Perplexed When I Came Back, And He Was No Longer With Us, Except For His Old Posts, But A Legacy He Has Left Behind. He Was Generous, Even Tempered, Kind And Giving, The Lord Took A Good Man Home, That's For Sure. MISS YOU BID, Damn It!!! The Older We Get, The More We Lose, I Would Rather Lose All My Money, Than Lose Those I Love!!! Commander Of The 420's Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:

Commander JTG, First of all you know we all love you and Yarrow.
BID said the same to me (No BFD) so I drove 2 or 3 hours to his humble home. I sat with him and Spiffy and smoked, joked, and trimmed a bunch of bud until our fingers were stuck together :rofl: He left us during my short hiatus and regret I wasn't there for him when he passed. He was sicker than he let on and I am so glad he let me into his world. I think he knew I would keep the genetics going he had worked so hard on. I even tried to make his beloved "Trailor Trash" work here, but they just didn't make it.
JTG I still share your outdoor pest solution with people having problems. Again I am sending you and your lady all my love and positive energy!
HOZ

Back
Top Bottom