Heirloom's A Little Bit Of Everything - 2016 Journal

Thank You Hozona, It Is Felt In My Heart, You Mention Times That I Miss, But That Is The Way Of Things, Never Static, But Continuous Change, That Sometimes Really Sucks. I Am So Happy That The Old Secret Recipe For Curing Mold And Mildew Is Still Being Used, And That You Recommend It Hozo, Most People Think That You Just Cannot Do That Kind Of Stuff To Save A Plant Ergot, They Go Out And Buy A $$$$ Pricey Solution That May, Or May Not Work. Our Way Only Costs Several Cents To Accomplish, Always Works, And Never Fails,EVER!!! Wish People Were More Believing, I Have Seen People Complain About Buying The $$$$ Expensive Stuff, And Their Symptoms Still Never Go All The Way Away!!! Yepp, When You Live Alone On A Mountain, And Notice That Some Of Your Crop Is Becoming Moldy Or Mildewey, You Learn That What Works For Us, Could Work For Them As Well, And Aint It A Treat When You First Tell People. And They Give You THAT Look Of Your Crazy,Do Not Put That On My Plant Man, They Say, Then Their Stupid Plants End Up Dying, And The Ones You May Of Had To Treat(OR NOT) Are Thriving. These Type Of People Must Be Shown, Or They Think Everything People Say Are Lies, So I Don't Lie, I'll Tell Them What They Can Do With The Q-Tip, But They Still Doubt Their Own Eyes, Even After If They Watched, It Just Does Not Register In Their Minds That Alcohol And Hydrogen Peroxide Are The Best And ONLY Certain Cure, KUDOS To You Hozo For Letting People Know The Truth, Then Find Out For Themselves. Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen.

People want to believe life is more complicated than it really is. The simpler, holistic methods were proven long before the expensive bottles of who knows what came out. Humans, what can you do but continue to love them? :laughtwo: Lead by example and hope they notice. :circle-of-love:

People want to believe life is more complicated than it really is. The simpler, holistic methods were proven long before the expensive bottles of who knows what came out. Humans, what can you do but continue to love them? :laughtwo: Lead by example and hope they notice. :circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:Well said Sue! :circle-of-love:

Can't stop, working, just thought I'd get one in with ya :passitleft:

So True SweetSue, So True. It Is Just Like With Our Green Medicine, People Think That The More It Costs, The Better It Is, GARBAGE!!! But Unfortunately We Live In A Society Where People Think Results Are Cost Driven, Absolutely Not True!!! But Hey, If People Wish To Pay More For Something That Costs More Because They Believe It Will Be Better, Well, Most Have Been Taught This Example By Others, Humans Are So Stupid Sometimes. I Have Also Noticed That Strains That Are High In THC, And Low In CBD Or CBN, Do Not Get You(ME AT LEAST), MORE High Than The Lower THC Types, That Enjoy A Good Admixture Of Other Cannabinoids. Anyways, Thanks For Telling It Like It Is:high-five:!!! Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

HoZo, You Are Such A Good Man My Friend:high-five:!!! If More Of Us Were Like YOU, There Would Be A Lot Less Negative S.it In This World, I Praise You Sir, And Tip My Hat Too!!! And HL, I Have A Feeling You Are In For Something Really Unique, Because We All Know, Those Of Us That Knew Him, That BID Did Not Grow Anything That Was Garbage!!! Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

HoZo, You Are Such A Good Man My Friend:high-five:!!! If More Of Us Were Like YOU, There Would Be A Lot Less Negative S.it In This World, I Praise You Sir, And Tip My Hat Too!!! And HL, I Have A Feeling You Are In For Something Really Unique, Because We All Know, Those Of Us That Knew Him, That BID Did Not Grow Anything That Was Garbage!!! Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

Back at you Commander James:high-five: The love shared by BID with all of us that had the opportunity to know him and even those that didn't live on in his genetics he worked so hard on. As sick as he was, he posted here with us all right up to his last day. All the trials and successes he was willing to share makes us all better people/growers. He knew he could trust me to do it right and I could NEVER betray that trust!
:circle-of-love:
HOZ

What Kind Of Goodies??? I Mean, Do I Know Where You Live, And In An Out Of Body Did I Experience Drift Into Your Home Looking For Goodies!!! Because If I Did, I Have Forgotten, LOL, HAHAHA:high-five:!!! You Must Mean Pictures, You Know I Do Not Believe I Have Posted All Of My Pictures, And I Am Not Sure I Even Remember How. But Maybe I Have Shown Most Of Them, But I Do not Recall It. I Sure Wish I Could Give Folks On Here An Idea Of How Exceptionally Large My Plants Are. I Want To Put A Plug Out For A Great Grower/Breeder, And A Friend, We Used To Converse Often, He Really No Longer Answers When I Write, But If You Want To Have Some Extremely Good Genetics, Get DR.ATOMIC, I Know He Sells His Seeds Through Several Canadian Sites, Vancouver Island Seed Company, Kind Seed, And A Few Others. Get His Atomic Haze, It Harvest By October Outside, His Atomic Shiva, This Stuff Has Such A Unique Smell And Is Very Beautiful(AS ALL HIS STRAINS ARE) Atomic Northern Lights,Blueberry X Atomic Northern Lights, Atomic Afghani, Atomic Skunk(I THINK SOME OF THESE HE NO LONGER PRODUCES) His Atomic Skunk Was Incredible, He Also Had Atomic Bubblelicious, Anything From Him Is Worth The Try, And Best Of All, He Is Easy On The Pocket Book. So If You Are Interested In Something Completely Different, He Is Your Guy!!! I Believe His Seeds Are Like $75.00 Dollars At Most For Ten, Thats Much More Thrifty Than Paying $300.00 Dollars For Ten. I Am Telling The Exact Truth About His Strains, Outside, His Haze Grows Great, So Does His Shiva, Blueberry X NL, His Afghani, His Atomic NL, His Very Special Bubblelicious, All His Strains Are Good Outdoor Herb:cheer:. I Have Never Grown His Plants In Doors Though, Except When I Start Them, I Get Them Big And Squat, And Have No Problems When I Move The Outdoors. Give Him A Try, Then Tell Others, He Is A Committed Individual, But I Wish He Had Not Stopped Selling Some Of The Ones I Named, Especially The Bubblelicious And Atomic Skunk. Maybe We Should Go On A Writing Campaign To Him, And Urge Him To Bring Them Back, Or At Least Let Us Know How Come He Quit Selling Them, Or Did He Lose His Personal Genetic Library. Just Some Ideas Is ALL. His S.it Is Bomb. Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen.:thumb:P.S. Does Anyone Know Of Anywhere To Get Any Bubblelicious??? If You Do Please Tell Me Where To Find(LOOK AT ME, I STILL WANT TO GET SEEDS, I CANNOT EVEN GROW NOW!!!) Oh Well, Please Tell Me Where If You Know, And Give Doctor Atomic A Chance!!! JTG.

Pics will be coming this weekend.

Well, I've made an unfortunate error with my colloidal silver reversals.

Below I'm quoting myself from Dr. Ziggys thread about CS reversing...

Creating Female Seeds Using Colloidal Silver - With Doc Buds High Brix Blend Kit - Page 25

Heirloom said:
Nice GovChz.

I have been thinking about what you said about your plants never looking stressed like mine. My brain chewed on that for a while and I have (unfortunately for me) discovered something.

First, the plants aren't stressed. They are actually quite happy except for the silver and brown face paint.

And that, the color, led me to my discovery. I bought CS like everyone says, but no one ever talks about the different kinds available. I use Ultra Silver.

Here is info ripped from their website...

Ultra Silver Colloidal Silver is a new type of colloidal silver made with a completely new process. While the process is patentable, the decision has been made to keep the process proprietary rather than file a patent and reveal the details of the process. The equipment to make Ultra Silver Colloidal Silver is very expensive and complex. The resulting product is a revolutionary new colloid.

Other colloidal silver products actually consist of mostly ionic silver and have a low percentage of silver particles which range in size from 10-500 nanometers and more. Ultra Silver Colloidal Silver is 100% colloidal silver and not ionic in any way. It contains extremely small particles which on average are 35.2 nanometers. This small particle size, combined with a high concentration of particles results in a vastly larger surface area of silver for a given concentration. To see this relationship expressed graphically, go here. For a more complete explanation of the importance of particle size and value of particles vs. ions, see our Science page.

Ionic based silver solutions are sometimes referred to as Colloidal Silver, but they are not true colloidal silver. Ionic based silver is actually missing an electron in the outer shell. (Heirloom - Is it the incomplete electron shell that is needed for the silver to bond with what ever is does, either copper or the ethylene receptor???)

Commercially available colloidal silver products typically have a silver concentration in the range of 3-50 parts per million (PPM). In many instances, the higher concentration products consist almost entirely of ionic silver. Many contain particles so large they must add gelatin to the solution to keep the particles from falling to the bottom. The products that add gelatin are typically called 'silver protein' or 'mild silver protein'.

As measured by a Flame Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (FAAS), Ultra Silver Colloidal Silver has approximately 500 — 10,000 PPM of silver. PPM is also properly expressed as mg/liter.

The process which produces Ultra Silver Colloidal Silver produces a high concentration of ultra small particles. This high concentration results in a brown color which is the indicative color of our product (Heirloom - Hence my brown staining and looking stressed). It is your guarantee that you have the most potent colloidal silver available.

Ultra Silver Colloidal Silver is tasteless. It can be taken directly from the bottle. Ultra Silver Colloidal Silver can be rightfully called a concentrate, relative to other colloidal silver products. Its power is unequaled by a wide margin. To see a comparison of power of various products, go here.

In summary, Ultra Silver Colloidal Silver is on the cutting edge of the science of colloidal silver and has power far beyond that of any other colloidal silver product. Furthermore, considering that it is a concentrate (recommended dose is 1 tsp/day), it is by far the most economical as well. A single 8 oz. bottle is worth several bottles of weaker products.

Now, I can say that it is a potent product. Taken for health or sprayed on an injury it does work. But the electron shell thing scares me. Even though I have one plant showing reversal, I feel it has taken WAY too long compared to you guys, and the staining sucks. I bought it because of the ultra small particle size figuring more would make it through the plant tissues. Did I shoot myself in the foot?

Thoughts?

The answer is yes, I shot myself in the foot.

So if you are considering trying colloidal silver, DO NOT use Boutico brand Ultra Silver. While I do have what appears to be a pollen sack forming, it does not look right to me.

Since I have a tent full of girls who are about 10 days away from peak ovulation, I am going to try to make lemonade out of this situation. I'm mixing a silver thiosulfate solution (STS) today and hitting the 3 girls I'm trying to reverse with it. Maybe, just maybe I can salvage the seed quest if they reverse quick enough.

I fail, you learn.

:Namaste:

So True SweetSue, So True. It Is Just Like With Our Green Medicine, People Think That The More It Costs, The Better It Is, GARBAGE!!! But Unfortunately We Live In A Society Where People Think Results Are Cost Driven, Absolutely Not True!!! But Hey, If People Wish To Pay More For Something That Costs More Because They Believe It Will Be Better, Well, Most Have Been Taught This Example By Others, Humans Are So Stupid Sometimes. I Have Also Noticed That Strains That Are High In THC, And Low In CBD Or CBN, Do Not Get You(ME AT LEAST), MORE High Than The Lower THC Types, That Enjoy A Good Admixture Of Other Cannabinoids. Anyways, Thanks For Telling It Like It Is:high-five:!!! Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!!

That's because you need the balance of cannabinoids to get the best entourage effect James. The breeders missed the mark working exclusively for high THC. There are other ways to make the harvest more potent and still get a a more balanced medicine. It goes back to a combination of 75 years of thinking of it strictly as a recreational drug, and greed. It'll take us a few more years to get people to really accept the medicinal values of cannabis and the fact that we're all medicating, whether we admit it or not.

Prohibition may have slowed us down a bit James, but we're going to come out on top of this game in the end. Unfortunately, some of us are going to lose loved ones in the fight. I didn't discover the healing potential of the oil until my husband was already in his death spiral. Now I'm pissed enough to do something about sparing others that frustration. If all I can do is educate, than by God, that's what I'll do with a vengeance.

Just Wanted To Put This Out There, It Has Nothing To Do With Reversal Of Sex, But Increase In The Size Of Plants(SOMETHING I FELT WE ALL WOULD BE INTERESTED IN!!!), The Name Of This Wonder Ingredient Is Colchicine. You Can Get It By Mashing The Bulbs Of Winter Or Autumn Crocus(COLCHICUM), Mash The Bulbs And Add An Equal Part Water, Strain Through Filter Paper Or Paper Towels. Soak Your Seeds In The Solution, And Plant When They Start To Germinate, Cultivate As Usual. Another Form(IF YOU CAN GET A DOCTOR, A FRIEND MAYBE THAT IS ONE, TO PRESCRIBE IT TO YOU, AS IT IS USED TO TREAT GOUT), These Tablets Of Colchicine Are Usually Prescribed In The .6 MG Per Tablet. Use 10 Tablets Per Ounce Of Water, And Soak Seeds As Described Above. Colchicine Used To Be Sold By Mail Order In Various Herb(GANJA) Magazines. This Will Make Some Of Your Plants Polyploids, Colchicine Interferes With The Normal Mitosis Process, The Process In Which Cells Are Replicated. During Replication, The Normal Doubling Of Chromosomes Occurs, But Colchicine Prevents Normal Separation Of The Chromosomes Into Two Cells. The Cell Is Left With Twice (OR MORE THAN) The Normal Chromosome Count. The Experiments That Were Done Using This Method Concluded That Polyploids Contained Higher Concentrations Of The "ACTIVE INGREDIENTS FOUND IN CANNABIS". Polyploid Cannabis Has Been Found And Proven To Be Larger, With Larger Leaves And Flowers(BUDS). Recent Experience Has Shown That Polyploids Are Not Necessarily Higher In Potency, Usually They Are Equal Too Their Diploid Siblings(UNTREATED PLANTS WITH COLCHICINE). If You Try This, Remember, That Only Some Of Your Seeds Will Turn Polyploids. Polyploid Sprouts Of Cannabis Generally Have Thicker Stems, And The Leaves Are Often Unusually Shaped, With Uneven-Sized Blades. Leaves May Also Contain More Than The Usual Number Of Blades As Well. As The Plants Grow, Leaves Should Return To Normal Form, But Continue To Be Larger And With More Blades On Them. If You Do This And NO Polyploids Sprout, Use Less Water In Preparing The Solution Next Time. Polyploid Plants Get Up To Two To Three Times The Size Of Plants That Have Not Used Colchicine. They Also Grow Faster, Mature Faster, And Always Outgrow Their Diploid Brethren. So Basically, A Little Colchicine, And If You Have Enough Seeds To Do This, You Can Find The Sproutlets That Are Definitely Different Looking Than The Regular Diploid Ones, Just By Looking At The Stems And Leaves Compared With Non Colchicine Diploid Plants(REGULAR GROWING PLANTS THAT DID NOT SOAK UP THE COLCHICINE, IF YOU TRIED TO GET THEM TO BE POLYPLOIDS THAT IS), Or You Decided That These Seeds You Would Germinate In Just Water, So You Could Compare Plants And Seed Stock From The Same Strain, And Watch To See How The Colchicine Soaked Plants, The Ones That Actually Soaked It In, As I Stated Before, Because Not All Will, When Compared To Their Diploid Sisters/Brothers Are So Much Bigger, It Is Unmistakable And Very Simple To Spot. I Watched My Mentor Do This To His Seeds The First Time He Took Me Under His Wing. I Must Say, That By What I Witnessed(EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE), The Polyploids Blew The Diploids Away In Size, And Amount From Harvest, These Plants Were Always Much Bigger, Producing Far More Herb Than Their Untreated Diploid Sisters And Brothers, ALWAYS!!! So I Know I Went Off Track With This, But I Really Just Wanted To Put That Out There. Not Only Can You Change Your Plants Sexes, But You Can Manipulate Their Size As Well. Colchicine By It's Self Is Poisonous If Enough Is Ingested. But Because You Only Soak Your Seeds In It Till They Germinate, The Physical Characteristics Of Growing The Colchicine Treated Plants Has Already Been Determined By The Uptake Of The Colchicine In The Plant At Germination, So No Further Dosing With Colchicine Is Needed, As It Has Already Worked It's Magic On Your Plants, Once They Have Been Germinated And Planted. The Female Plants That Do Uptake The Colchicine Should All Be Planted, If They Are Males Or Hermaphrodites, Chop Them Down, The Colchicine Does Not Carry Over Into The Genetics, So You Cannot Take A Male Plant, That Is Polyploid, And Seed A Female Polyploid With It, And Get Seeds That Will Always Be Larger When Grown Out Into Plants, Than The Same Strain Of Seeds Your Polyploids Came From, You Will Just Get Regular Seeds Of This Strain If You Attempt This. The Only Way It Works Is If They Are Germinated In Colchicine, As This Is The Only Way Transference Of The Active Colchicine Ingredient Can Be Added To Your Seeds, Period. And Remember, Not All Of Your Seeds Will Convert To Polyploid Status, They Will Remain Diploid, Or Just Regular Plants. That Is Why I Say, If You Have Lots Of Seeds, Use Lots Of Seeds Of Your Favorite Strains, And Pick Out After They Have Grown Up From Sprouts, The Ones That Definitely Are Looking Different And Outpacing The Normal Seeds, That Did Not Pick Up On The Colchicine. They Grow So Much Faster And Sturdier, Like I Said, If You Know Your Job, It Should Be Easy To Differenciate From The Polyploids, And The Diploids. Thank You For Letting Me have The Floor!!! Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen:thumb:.

James, you have to let me reformat that into something easier to read. This is too valuable to leave like this. Do you mind if I rework what you posted, without changing the words at all?

Forgive me if I've overstepped Sir James. :battingeyelashes: :love: This was just way too important to leave packed together. I changed nothing except the spacing. Please understand, my degree was Education. I'm compelled to assist with communication of educational materials. This is fascinating, and something I'm going to have to try someday soon, I think. Reps for sharing it with us. I believe I'll blog it so it doesn't get lost in the flow of the journal.

Just Wanted To Put This Out There, It Has Nothing To Do With Reversal Of Sex, But Increase In The Size Of Plants(SOMETHING I FELT WE ALL WOULD BE INTERESTED IN!!!).

The Name Of This Wonder Ingredient Is Colchicine. You Can Get It By Mashing The Bulbs Of Winter Or Autumn Crocus(COLCHICUM). Mash The Bulbs And Add An Equal Part Water, Strain Through Filter Paper Or Paper Towels. Soak Your Seeds In The Solution, And Plant When They Start To Germinate, Cultivate As Usual.

Another Form(IF YOU CAN GET A DOCTOR, A FRIEND MAYBE THAT IS ONE, TO PRESCRIBE IT TO YOU, AS IT IS USED TO TREAT GOUT), These Tablets Of Colchicine Are Usually Prescribed In The .6 MG Per Tablet. Use 10 Tablets Per Ounce Of Water, And Soak Seeds As Described Above. Colchicine Used To Be Sold By Mail Order In Various Herb(GANJA) Magazines. This Will Make Some Of Your Plants Polyploids, Colchicine Interferes With The Normal Mitosis Process, The Process In Which Cells Are Replicated. During Replication, The Normal Doubling Of Chromosomes Occurs, But Colchicine Prevents Normal Separation Of The Chromosomes Into Two Cells. The Cell Is Left With Twice (OR MORE THAN) The Normal Chromosome Count.

The Experiments That Were Done Using This Method Concluded That Polyploids Contained Higher Concentrations Of The "ACTIVE INGREDIENTS FOUND IN CANNABIS". Polyploid Cannabis Has Been Found And Proven To Be Larger, With Larger Leaves And Flowers(BUDS). Recent Experience Has Shown That Polyploids Are Not Necessarily Higher In Potency, Usually They Are Equal Too Their Diploid Siblings(UNTREATED PLANTS WITH COLCHICINE).

If You Try This, Remember, That Only Some Of Your Seeds Will Turn Polyploids. Polyploid Sprouts Of Cannabis Generally Have Thicker Stems, And The Leaves Are Often Unusually Shaped, With Uneven-Sized Blades. Leaves May Also Contain More Than The Usual Number Of Blades As Well. As The Plants Grow, Leaves Should Return To Normal Form, But Continue To Be Larger And With More Blades On Them.

If You Do This And NO Polyploids Sprout, Use Less Water In Preparing The Solution Next Time. Polyploid Plants Get Up To Two To Three Times The Size Of Plants That Have Not Used Colchicine. They Also Grow Faster, Mature Faster, And Always Outgrow Their Diploid Brethren. So Basically, A Little Colchicine, And If You Have Enough Seeds To Do This, You Can Find The Sproutlets That Are Definitely Different Looking Than The Regular Diploid Ones, Just By Looking At The Stems And Leaves Compared With Non Colchicine Diploid Plants(REGULAR GROWING PLANTS THAT DID NOT SOAK UP THE COLCHICINE, IF YOU TRIED TO GET THEM TO BE POLYPLOIDS THAT IS), Or You Decided That These Seeds You Would Germinate In Just Water, So You Could Compare Plants And Seed Stock From The Same Strain. And Watch To See How The Colchicine Soaked Plants, The Ones That Actually Soaked It In, As I Stated Before, Because Not All Will, When Compared To Their Diploid Sisters/Brothers Are So Much Bigger, It Is Unmistakable And Very Simple To Spot.

I Watched My Mentor Do This To His Seeds The First Time He Took Me Under His Wing. I Must Say, That By What I Witnessed(EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE), The Polyploids Blew The Diploids Away In Size, And Amount From Harvest, These Plants Were Always Much Bigger, Producing Far More Herb Than Their Untreated Diploid Sisters And Brothers, ALWAYS!!!

So I Know I Went Off Track With This, But I Really Just Wanted To Put That Out There. Not Only Can You Change Your Plants Sexes, But You Can Manipulate Their Size As Well. Colchicine By It's Self Is Poisonous If Enough Is Ingested. But Because You Only Soak Your Seeds In It Till They Germinate, The Physical Characteristics Of Growing The Colchicine Treated Plants Has Already Been Determined By The Uptake Of The Colchicine In The Plant At Germination, So No Further Dosing With Colchicine Is Needed, As It Has Already Worked It's Magic On Your Plants, Once They Have Been Germinated And Planted.

The Female Plants That Do Uptake The Colchicine Should All Be Planted, If They Are Males Or Hermaphrodites, Chop Them Down, The Colchicine Does Not Carry Over Into The Genetics, So You Cannot Take A Male Plant, That Is Polyploid, And Seed A Female Polyploid With It, And Get Seeds That Will Always Be Larger When Grown Out Into Plants, Than The Same Strain Of Seeds Your Polyploids Came From, You Will Just Get Regular Seeds Of This Strain If You Attempt This. The Only Way It Works Is If They Are Germinated In Colchicine, As This Is The Only Way Transference Of The Active Colchicine Ingredient Can Be Added To Your Seeds, Period.

And Remember, Not All Of Your Seeds Will Convert To Polyploid Status, They Will Remain Diploid, Or Just Regular Plants. That Is Why I Say, If You Have Lots Of Seeds, Use Lots Of Seeds Of Your Favorite Strains, And Pick Out After They Have Grown Up From Sprouts, The Ones That Definitely Are Looking Different And Outpacing The Normal Seeds, That Did Not Pick Up On The Colchicine. They Grow So Much Faster And Sturdier, Like I Said, If You Know Your Job, It Should Be Easy To Differenciate From The Polyploids, And The Diploids.

Thank You For Letting Me have The Floor!!! Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen.

James, you have to let me reformat that into something easier to read. This is too valuable to leave like this. Do you mind if I rework what you posted, without changing the words at all?

Forgive me if I've overstepped Sir James. :battingeyelashes: :love: This was just way too important to leave packed together. I changed nothing except the spacing. Please understand, my degree was Education. I'm compelled to assist with communication of educational materials. This is fascinating, and something I'm going to have to try someday soon, I think. Reps for sharing it with us. I believe I'll blog it so it doesn't get lost in the flow of the journal.

Sue, I just blogged his post because there was a lot of info!!
What you have planned is a good idea...most of us here I think are visual learners. That's why my journal has so many pictures. I try to do mine logically, but sometimes MaryJane keeps tugging on my mind :cheesygrinsmiley:

Once Again Your Spot On In Regards To Prohibition, Eventually The Government Realizes That The War On Weed(I CALL IT THE WAR ON WEED, BECAUSE THAT IS THEIR #1 PRIORITY, TO ELIMINATE WEED, NOT THE WAR ON DRUGS!!!) This Evil Gateway Drug Called Weed, But To Be Perfectly Honest To Them, And Whoever Else Reads This, The First Adventures I Had In Partying, I Was 15, And We Got Drunk And Smoked Cigarettes, We Did Not Even Know How To Get Weed At This Age, And I Was Still Very Hesitant In Trying Out, Other Than, Bought From Behind The Counter Items, Or In The Cooler, You Know Booze And Plenty Of Beer And Of Course You Had To Make Sure You Brought At Least Two Packs Of Smokes(EVEN THOUGH I CHEWED USUALLY, BUT WHEN GIRLS ARE PRESENT, WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, NONE OF US CHEWED IN FRONT OF THEM, WE SMOKED CIGARETTES, AND MANY A STEAMY EVENING RESULTED FOR MY FRIENDS AND I WITH JUST A GIRL PICKING YOU OUT AND ASKING YOU FOR A SMOKE, OF COURSE YOU ALWAYS LIT IT FOR THEM, AND AFTER LIGHTING, IF THEY BLEW SMOKE IN YOUR FACE, THIS WAS A SILENT WAY OF THEM TELLING YOU, LETS GO SOMEPLACE PRIVATE, SHALL WE!!!) To Any, "SECRET" Partying Event, When The So Called Parents Are Out Of Town,LOL!!! We Were So Dumb, I Swear!!! But Because Of Anslingers Propaganda, And J. Edgar Hoovers Support Of It With All the Enormous Resources Of The FBI, And Their Propaganda Videos, With Movies Like Reefer Madness, And It Was Racially Motivated As Well, The Hispanics Were The Ones That Really Smoked The Majority Of Medicine In Our Country, Which Led To Consumption Of It To Not Just By Hispanics And Black People, White People Such As Myself Got Involved With It As Well. It Is By Far The Safest Mind Altering, Horizon Opening Plant On The Planet, And Hopefully We Will Bury People Like Anslinger And Hoover And Nixon, And Every President After Lyndon Johnson Really, Where They Belong, In The Past. I Am Not Saying Forget The Past, Because Those Of Us That Forget The Past Are Destined To Repeat It. For The Fallacy Of The Propaganda They Have Put Out, The Whole Damn Governments Thoughts On Weed, Even When They Get Shown Scientifically, By Many Respected People In The Scientist World, That Herb Is Actually Good For You, In So Many Different Ways, The Europeans Have Been Using It In Certain Countries Medically For Thousands Of Years,TURKEY,SPAIN,THE NETHERLANDS, GREAT BRITAIN IS COMING AROUND AS WELL(I HOPE ANYWAYS!!!) AND MANY OF THE EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES ARE DE-DEMONIZING IT!!! The Amount Of The Countries, Like The Scandinavian Ones Even, Are Doing Real Scientific Work, To Find Out All They Can About Our Wondrous Herb. Really, All The The Things That Our Country Says About Herb Is Either Flat Out Lies, Or They Refuse To Speak On The Matter!!! It Burns Up People That Have Believed Like Anslinger About Herb For So Long(HAVING BEEN DUPED, BUT WILL NOT CHANGE THE COLOR OF THEIR COAT, NOT, EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW THAT IT IS TRUE WHAT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED BY SOME OF THE BEST SCIENTISTS IN THE WORLD(IF THEY LISTEN, ALTHOUGH MOST ANTI-POT PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO KNOW IT IS HARMLESS) In Their Hearts They Must Know What They Believe Is False, That Even To The Children, That A Lot Of Their Certain Commercials Are Geared For, Do Not Believe Them, About Weed Anyways. I Mean, I Do Not Want A Freaking Meth Lab, Cooking Next Door, Or Really Up The Road From Me, Why Aren't The Police, State And Federal Going After These Dens Of Hell, I Cannot Figure It Out??? No, They Would Rather Bust A Grower, We Are Easier To Handle, And They Do Not Have To Worry About Us Trying To Bite Their Ears Off, Or Some Thing Along Those Lines!!! Tweekers Are F.cking Worse Than Lice!!! When They Are Around I Get Really Nervous, And Make Sure That A Firearm Is Within Easy Reach(NOT THAT I HANG OUT WITH ANY TWEEKERS, I AM JUST USING AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I WOULD WISH TO DO, TWEEKERS SUCK!!!), Nobody's Going To Kick In My Door, Or Lure Me Into Letting Them Into My Home, As I Live At 2,700 Ft., If Someone Knocks On Your Door At Say 2 In The Morning, I'll Go To The Door With My Remington 870 12 Gauge Tactical, And Standing To The Side Of The Door, In Case They Shoot For Me Through The Door By Listening To My Voice, And Figuring Out(THEY THINK) Where They Will Place Some Bullets. I Would Then Unleash Hell On Them, Along With My 870 That Has A Lithium Light That Is Built Into It's Chassis, And Seven Extra Rounds In Shell Mountings On The Side Of The Shotgun To Use, I Would Put The 870 Down When I Emptied It The First Time, It Only Has .00 Buck And A Couple Of Slugs In It(BEING SARCASTIC), I Also Have A Nice 10 Round Israeli Baby Desert Eagle .45 That I Have An Extra Magazine For, Located On The Front Of The Holster, I Would Then Put This Down After Exhausting My Magazine, And Grab A M-4, I Have Two(AR-15 California Legal Rifles, 10 Round Magazine Only With 5.56X45 Rounds In Them, I Would Then Proceed Towards My Enemies, And If They Were Still Game/Alive, I Would Find Some Solid Cover From Where I Could Shoot From,I Know My Rounds I Have Loaded In My Magazines, They Are M-855 Penetrator Rounds In The Magazines Of My M-4's, And Hopefully Finish Them Off, As I Have REAL Body Armor As Well, I Would Be Wearing This As It Is Where My Shotgun Is, Next To The Bed, The M855 Bullets For The 5.56x45 Are Supposed To Be Able To Penetrate One Quarter Inches Of Steel Armor), As I Was Not Shooting At Tanks Or APC'S When I Was In A Hot Situation, Combat Where The Enemy Is Returning Fire, I Do Not Think One Quarter Inch Of Steel Is That Great, As Most Armored Vehicles Come With A Standard Armor Package(ALL COUNTRIES), In Their Weakest Spots, Is Usually At Least A Half Inch Thick, But For Cutting Through Mud Adobe Bricks, Iraqi's, Tires, ETC., They Work Just Fine ). Yarrow Has A .38 Special Snub Nose, But She Is To Try And Stay Out Of The Way, By Laying Face Down In The Direction Of What Is Happening With Them And Me, And Keeping Her Shooting Position While Prone(SHE WENT TO THE TACTICAL HAND GUN COURSE IN 2000) Got A Certificate, And Learned A Lot Over A Weekend, Six Hours Of Instructional Class Time A Day, In Doors, Then Out To The Range To Use What You Have Been Taught, They Tell You To Bring 250 Rounds Minimum For Each Day, So She Did A Lot Of Shooting During Those 2 Days, And Is A Good Shot To Boot. This Happened Just Before All The Really Bad Problems Started With Her Health. I Do Not Think She Could Even Comprehend The Words, "GET YOUR BUTT DOWN, AND GRAB YOUR PISTOL!!! It Has Been One Tragedy After Another For The Past Almost 20 Years. To Her Body. So Anyways SweetSue, Thank You For Backing Up What I Said, Thank You My Lady!!! Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch, JamesTheGreen.:thumb:

Go For It Sweet Sue, I Used To Use Paragraphs, Truthfully, As Others Long Ago Complained As Well. But When I Do Paragraphs, If My Computers Modem Has Timed Out(THIS USED TO NEVER HAPPEN UNTIL I GOT HUGHES NET GEN4, I FREAKING HATE IT, BUT FEEL FREE MY LADY, I HATE TO READ THINGS THAT ARE NOT PARAGRAPHED EITHER, YOU HAVE MY SINCERE BLESSING, AND THANK YOU FOR CARING, AND ASKING IF YOU COULD, IT SPEAKS WELL OF YOUR CHARACTER. THANK YOU, JTG:thumb:.

Go For It Sweet Sue, I Used To Use Paragraphs, Truthfully, As Others Long Ago Complained As Well. But When I Do Paragraphs, If My Computers Modem Has Timed Out(THIS USED TO NEVER HAPPEN UNTIL I GOT HUGHES NET GEN4, I FREAKING HATE IT, BUT FEEL FREE MY LADY, I HATE TO READ THINGS THAT ARE NOT PARAGRAPHED EITHER, YOU HAVE MY SINCERE BLESSING, AND THANK YOU FOR CARING, AND ASKING IF YOU COULD, IT SPEAKS WELL OF YOUR CHARACTER. THANK YOU, JTG:thumb:.

I like you James. You're cut from strong cloth.

For all the propaganda, the truth still managed to get free, didn't it? All that wasted effort will come to nothing in the end. Big Pharma's going to try to keep the battle lines drawn, but the writing's on the wall.

Let me very gently touch on your situation with Yarrow.

I was married for 35 years to my beloved, Dale. The last twenty years were a constant battle to keep him alive. You sacrifice so much to keep those you love so deeply with you, don't you? I wouldn't have chosen any other response than to be by his side to the end. I know where you are. I was just there last year. :hug: :love: You'll survive this Sir James. Let this community help you through it. They encouraged me to grieve openly, and I left that grief splashed all over this site. They held me up and got me through the terrifying last days and the horror of living without him. We can do the same for you. The love this community demonstrates can be a healing force all its own. Stick close to us James. :love:

I've enjoyed this conversation. I don't think Heirloom will have any problem with us using his space tonight. He's sound asleep anyway. I stopped sleeping much, so I'm around more than most. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom