Heirloom's A Little Bit Of Everything - 2016 Journal

:love::love::love::love::love:Happy Easter!:love::love::love::love::love:

Bonus pics for Easter Sunday. All the indoor girls got to play in the Sun yesterday, AND they got to stay outside over night since it was warm enough and the daylight hours are very close to tent light hours.

DSCN10696.JPG

DSCN10717.JPG

Artsy fartsy shots for you, Grizzwald!! :high-five:

DSCN107212.JPG

DSCN107311.JPG

This is one of the 16 that are in tent #2. Less than a week ago I had to re-soil them because I mixed a batch too hot and planted in it too young. I'd say they are happy.

DSCN10689.JPG

:rofl:Awesome Heirloom. I like the sun blockers. I like it a lot... Getting surreal. Pressure is on me now for next update :passitleft:

just point me to a previous link, if you have a vegging journal for the three larger plants in the back.

if not, how long have those three been vegging for you? if those are going into those huge holes you dug, you are going to have 10' cannabis trees. not that there is anything wrong with that.

:goodjob:

just point me to a previous link, if you have a vegging journal for the three larger plants in the back.

if not, how long have those three been vegging for you? if those are going into those huge holes you dug, you are going to have 10' cannabis trees. not that there is anything wrong with that.

:goodjob:

Sorry, no journal for them. Two were started in October, one in November. They have given a couple rounds of clones, seen some hard times, been root pruned and are now on day....19 or 20ish of flower. They are not going in the holes, they will finish in the tent.

I do have a clone from two of them, blue dream and fruit punch, that will be planted. Probably around mid May.

:thanks:

I'm sorry. I just looked at the calendar and it's day 16 of flower.

Something caught my eye as I was tucking them back in the tent this afternoon. I thought the Blue Dream had a certain twinkle in her eyes....how about some day 16 trich pics???

:high-five:

20160327171357-2.jpg

20160327170919.jpg

Sorry, not the greatest pics. I bought a 'supereyes' USB pen microscope. It's OK for something like $20 shipped, but leaves a lot of clarity and depth of field (focus depth) to be desired.

is it just me or are some of those trics already cloudy? they seem more cloudy than my golden goat at day 63.

beautiful shots btw.

Some are actually cloudy, most are clear. I actually spotted one amber too, lol. What ever. It's REALLY hard to get a decent shot with that camera. Most of what looks cloudy is actually clear. The slight blur makes it difficult. It looks better through a loupe.

I went to an auction last year. It was the closing of a garden/nursery/aquaculture supply company. Among other stuff I bought some interesting tubs. Having been into hydroponics in the past they intrigued me. I bought a pallet with 15 tubs and parts. I have #1, #5 and #20 Root Pouch brand pots on in there for scale.

DSCN10868.JPG

DSCN10876.JPG

DSCN10844.JPG

DSCN10857.JPG

DSCN10837.JPG

DSCN10824.JPG

Turns out they are disappearing fountain basins. And come to find out they retail from $200 to almost $400. Google search DFB36.

I bought the pallet for $30 :slide: My intent is to set up an aquaponics system one day. At the same auction I also bought 700 gallon stock tanks and a biofilter.

But until then I am thinking they might be useful for soaks or something. Rain water collection stored under the pots.......massive outdoor SWICK for #20 fabrics?!?!

As Hedley Lamarr said in Blazing Saddles: "My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

Anyhow, there are a number of brilliant minds here. What would you do with one, or all? I want to here any ideas, but I am limited on cutting or drilling. I need to keep them intact for later use.

Lets hear it!

They'd make a great SWICK for a larger pot, but outdoors wouldn't be practical because you'd have to drill an overflow hole. What a find Heirloom! Dang, talk about the right place at the right time. :high-five:

:passitleft:

The lesson for this week is root zone temperature. It dawned on me a couple days ago that the autos should be doing better than they are. Temps at the canopy are 70's-low 80's tops. So I stuck a thermometer in the middle of a Dark Devil. 61F. Checked the others. All right around 60 also. So I stuck a 2'x4' heat mat under them and shoved the temp probe in the soil near the middle of a pot. By the end of the day the soils temp were 69 and attitudes had visibly changed. After all, 69 is great.

:laughtwo:

Two days later and they are definitely starting to show appreciation with vertical growth. Good, I was hoping it wasn't the soil.

Dark Devil
DSCN113810.JPG

Fast And Vast (looking neither ATM)
DSCN11397.JPG

Alright, on to other things.

In tent #2 my re-soiled clones are taking off and beginning to flower. Today is the end of the first week. With luck they shall get pollinated in 2-3 weeks.

DSCN111010.JPG

DSCN111111.JPG

Speaking of pollen, I believe it is not too long until some nodes on my colloidal silver plants start showing pollen sack formation.

This is the Fruit Punch. Pics don't convey it, but these two nodes are looking...well...different.
DSCN11325.JPG

DSCN11338.JPG

Here is a side by side of one of the tops of the Blue Dream mother next to a colloidal silver treated Blue Dream top. No changes yet to the top except pistils have started to die back. The spray gives the leaves a silver/dark green look. Like a stage makeup color or something.
DSCN11369.JPG

Lets hear it from the blurple lovers!
DSCN110112.JPG

And now the full spectrum crowd....
DSCN11008.JPG

Everybody now!
DSCN10997.JPG

And for you seedy weirdos who hang around the red light district.....:eyebrowsmile::hmmmm::laugh:
DSCN10969.JPG

A parting shot of a couple beautiful developing buds....
DSCN111911.JPG

DSCN11315.JPG

Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

Time to :blunt:

:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom