HMG's Hempy Grow 2011 Blue Cheese - Herijuana Jack 33

Re: HMG's Hempy Grow 2011 Blue Cheese, Herijuana Jack 33

well i second all that, i cant wait either, im also startin to see where my bud sites are gonna be, i've been takin a fan leave off here and there the past couple days so them bud sites can get straigh light, and for yours to have buds like that at 19 days thats crazy, i cant imagine what their gonna look like at 40 days, gonna be crazy lol!!!! lookin good lookin good!!!!! :thumb: :adore:

Wow, lots of bud sites. They look great. Cant wait till my buds start popping. I imagine its quite exciting when the 1st buds start popping out. Nice job

I must say that I am very excited seeing these buds developing

well i second all that, i cant wait either, im also startin to see where my bud sites are gonna be, i've been takin a fan leave off here and there the past couple days so them bud sites can get straigh light, and for yours to have buds like that at 19 days thats crazy, i cant imagine what their gonna look like at 40 days, gonna be crazy lol!!!! lookin good lookin good!!!!! :thumb: :adore:

I can already see these plants outdoing what I was able to do with Hempy buckets

:adore: looking good bro :adore:

I'm really looking forward to run this BC with the BPN organic line up :high-five:

thats what i used peat pellets, dont see to many people usin them, im just hopin they work out fine, their from hydrofarm so its not like i baught some cheap shit, and used rootech cloning gel, so im waitin patiently to start seein some tips poppin out, but i figure as long as their still standin straight up they should still be alive rite?? because i would think if they were dead that they would be all leaned over.. before you planted it, did you see root tips??

Clones

BC
04256.JPG

04347.JPG

04645.JPG

This little girl above went into 12/12 today at a whopping 4" so hopefully I can have a nice little budsicle.

Soon to be mother BC, she looks a little droopy. I think she was starting to get root bound. I will be topping her in a week or so after she recovers from the transplant.

05236.JPG

05335.JPG

HJ33

If this girl doesn't start looking better in a few days she is going into the compost pile.
05032.JPG

thats what i used peat pellets, dont see to many people usin them, im just hopin they work out fine, their from hydrofarm so its not like i baught some cheap shit, and used rootech cloning gel, so im waitin patiently to start seein some tips poppin out, but i figure as long as their still standin straight up they should still be alive rite?? because i would think if they were dead that they would be all leaned over.. before you planted it, did you see root tips??

I saw roots on one when I put all of them in soil. I just used cheap jiffy pellets from Wally world along with some cheap cloning powder from there also. I think if they are still standing and haven't wilted or anything after 5 days you should have some rooted clones soon. :)

i dont know, i dont think their gonna make it, i think their just too small, i'll take some pics of them tomorrow but it looks like the humidity might be gettin the best of them, but hey i might be wrong, i am new to this so i'll guess i'll have to wait and see what everybody else thinks about them, maybe i'll go ahead and chop somethin before it gets too late..

HomeMedGrower said:
I wonder if it was hard to clone for you because of the reveg, both the clones I took from my BC took root in about 10 days, just peat pellets no fancy cloner.

So far the BC looks like a keeper. I just put one of the clones into flowering in a one gal smart pot looking for just a nice budsicle.

That could very well be the case. I wasn't setup for cloning when the mother was in original veg early this year, so I didn't attempt it until her first reveg after harvest in June. She was also the first back into flower outside in late July which caught me by surprise as well.

Hopefully a 24/0 light cycle will get her one and only clone to drop the flowering routine once and for all ;)

Once again... Congrats on your BC grow so far! I could have told you it was a keeper! ;) Why else would I be messing around trying to clone my original this long if it wasn't? :laughtwo:

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

i dont know, i dont think their gonna make it, i think their just too small, i'll take some pics of them tomorrow but it looks like the humidity might be gettin the best of them, but hey i might be wrong, i am new to this so i'll guess i'll have to wait and see what everybody else thinks about them, maybe i'll go ahead and chop somethin before it gets too late..

Hey I wouldn't worry to much about the size. Here is a pic of the smallest clone I took this time, and she is going to be my future mother plant. It is the one in front.

009444.JPG

Day 21 12/12

BC
002707.JPG

003674.JPG

009451.JPG

011370.JPG

HJ33
012310.JPG

013304.JPG

015254.JPG

Today they got a feeding
10ml Big Bloom
7.5ml Grow Big
7.5ml Tiger Bloom

Looking awesome! :yahoo:

You got that BC trimmed up just perfectly! All those flower tops at the same height will go a long way to giving you really dense buds that should all ripen up around the same time! :thumb:

Looking awesome! :yahoo:

You got that BC trimmed up just perfectly! All those flower tops at the same height will go a long way to giving you really dense buds that should all ripen up around the same time! :thumb:

Thanks she did most the work. I just had to get out the rope.

HomeMedGrower said:
Anyone else have a hard time tracking orders coming via USPS?

Don't get me started! ;)

Their tracking system is definitely a hit or miss affair. Usually MISS! :(

Last feeding was a little much I think for the BC.

003677.JPG

005616.JPG

Maybe something else?

Added 2 TBLS dolomite lime to each plant and watered with 6.5 PH water.

HomeMedGrower said:
Last feeding was a little much I think for the BC.

Maybe something else?

Added 2 TBLS dolomite lime to each plant and watered with 6.5 PH water.

You've got to expect a certain degree of leaf degradation with flowering plants. That amount there is nothing compared to what I was seeing with my original BBK clones. The harvest on both was still huge at close to 5 ounces per plant of dried and cured bud. :)

Don't stress too much over it. ;)

You've got to expect a certain degree of leaf degradation with flowering plants. That amount there is nothing compared to what I was seeing with my original BBK clones. The harvest on both was still huge at close to 5 ounces per plant of dried and cured bud. :)

Don't stress too much over it. ;)

Not really stressing just making observations for future runs of BC.

I'm sure that will all change anyway once my BPN organic line up gets here :morenutes:

Not really stressing just making observations for future runs of BC.

I'm sure that will all change anyway once my BPN organic line up gets here :morenutes:

Sounds good! Glad to hear that you are going to give the BPN organic line a try! :thumb:

I've found that most of the plants I have flowered will begin to shut down many of the lower and middle fan leaves beginning around Week 6-7. Most of the time, you will find a bud growing directly beneath these leaves. I don't know how the plant knows what leaves to shut down in this way, but it is uncanny based on my observations.

I generally cut leaves out that are about half yellowed in order to help the plant out and get the canopy opened to the lower buds. :)

My Farmer's Pride came today. Not thinking about it left for a few hours, came home and thought my daughters cat took a crap somewhere. Looking for a while I realized I left the box of nutes by the door.

I can smell them through the box. Hope the mail man enjoyed that in his truck all day, temps in the upper 90's. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom