015255.JPG

HJ33
021167.JPG

023133.JPG

027106.JPG

03279.JPG

03465.JPG

Re: HMG's Hempy Grow 2011 Blue Cheese, Herijuana Jack 33

WOW HMG, they look amazing!!! i got a bottle of the tiger bloom but im kinda iffy about using it, exspecially without any of the other FF nutes, so it just sits there, brand new bottle, baught it when i was a new grower, and seen the name and was like ahh i gotta have it, and now cant even use it lol, ohwell, but yea its definitely doin a damn good job over there!!!! way to go HMG!!! :thumb:

WOW HMG, they look amazing!!! i got a bottle of the tiger bloom but im kinda iffy about using it, exspecially without any of the other FF nutes, so it just sits there, brand new bottle, baught it when i was a new grower, and seen the name and was like ahh i gotta have it, and now cant even use it lol, ohwell, but yea its definitely doin a damn good job over there!!!! way to go HMG!!! :thumb:

Thanks Suka, I'm sure you will find a way to use that TB if you were close to me I would give you the rest of my FF nutes, now that I got mf BPN.

I'm glad you think I'm doing a good job. Wish I had a better following though.
Thanks for sticking around.

HMG,

Wow I missed alot. Those plants look great. Can't wait to see them at harvest. Good luck. I'll be watching.

i think a couple of us will be harvesting around the same time, thats always fun, comparing what everybody else got to what you have, i cant wait!!!! if i got paid a dollar for everytime i say that from now to harvest, i'll prolly be a millionair lol.. i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait, lol sorry i just cant wait lol

i think a couple of us will be harvesting around the same time, thats always fun, comparing what everybody else got to what you have, i cant wait!!!! if i got paid a dollar for everytime i say that from now to harvest, i'll prolly be a millionair lol.. i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait, lol sorry i just cant wait lol

It will be fun comparing, and I hope everyone can harvest some quality meds.

The waiting is the hardest part. :bongrip: :lot-o-toke: :tokin: :bigtoke: these help a little.

My Farmer's Pride came today. Not thinking about it left for a few hours, came home and thought my daughters cat took a crap somewhere. Looking for a while I realized I left the box of nutes by the door.

I can smell them through the box. Hope the mail man enjoyed that in his truck all day, temps in the upper 90's. :laugh:

LMAO :) that's organics for you! It won't smell as bad once you mix it with water and it is diluted. cat guano lol
and btw, I am switching to UPS next week so there will be no more tracking issues. USPS is terrible..........

LMAO :) that's organics for you! It won't smell as bad once you mix it with water and it is diluted. cat guano lol
and btw, I am switching to UPS next week so there will be no more tracking issues. USPS is terrible..........

:welcome: BPN pull up a chair.

Good to have you on board. :thumb:

looking good man, glad things are going so well for you :D

Hey HMG!! Things look to be right on track! Like GG7 said, I wouldn't worry too much about the minimal tip burn, it doesn't look bad at all. I think you have things pretty well dialed in. Good luck with the new nutes, they seem to be working really well all over the site!!:thumb:

Hey SF, just for the record, don't hesitate to use the TigerBloom, even if you dont have the rest of the line up. I used nothing but the TB 2 grows ago, and it was fine......:morenutes:

Hey HMG!! Things look to be right on track! Like GG7 said, I wouldn't worry too much about the minimal tip burn, it doesn't look bad at all. I think you have things pretty well dialed in. Good luck with the new nutes, they seem to be working really well all over the site!!:thumb:

No worries on the little burn it has not got any worse so all is good. I would have to agree things are getting dialed in just a couple minor tweaks I want to make.

I have seen alot of positive feedback so far on the BPN. I really like the way Corey has responed to everyone using his product as well great sponsor support. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom