How do my plants look?

billydakid

Hey I'm a beginner grower and need help.... How my plant look and what I need do?
1480920660705.jpg

Hello hello and Welcome !

They look ever so happy

I'd recommend putting them in separate pots once they fill out and leaves touch each other.

Disturb them once they grow a good root ball each. Moving sprouts too early is asking for trouble unless confident and or experienced.

Wattage of light used?

Kelvin of bulb? (Colour)

Get a small fan if you don't have already blowing lightly to shake leaves but not bend or break sprouts.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think that's my problem can seem find no good lighting when it comes to CFL bulbs

Sent from my B1-810 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

2700k is for flowering. You need a bulb 5000k or higher to veg Preferably a 6100k. Your plant looks like it's over fertilized.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So I start off with 5000k bulbs from seedlings

Yes or 6500k. Or a mh setup. You can get a decent 600 watt mh light for 105 bucks. Mines mh/hps. I use mh bulb for veg. Hps bulb for flowering.

Yes or 6100k. Or a mh setup. You can get a decent 600 watt mh light for 105 bucks. Mines mh/hps. I use mh bulb for veg. Hps bulb for flowering.

Thanks! so CFLs ain't good way to go?

Thanks! so CFLs ain't good way to go?

They are fine to start with. Some even do they're whole veg with them. You just need the right color spectrum. Someone will be along and give you better info. I have seedlings now on 5000k cfl lights. Couldn't find 6500 bulbs where I shop. But I will change to a high output light soon.

The plants look overfed = too hot soil or feeding.
Why multiple plants in a small pot that is not full of soil?

I haven't feed them yet? And I been told I can start off with multiple plants in one pot????

And I been told I can start off with multiple plants in one pot????

If their root systems intertwine one would risk damaging them when transplanting to different pot later, I can't think of an advantage to having multiples in the same pot but maybe I'm missing something.

I started with CFL's. By the time I bought enough 5500K and 2700K's for Veg/Flower, I realized I could have gotten a low end LED that produces more light and less heat for less money. You might want to look into it before you go spending a lot of money on CFL's.

I started with CFL's. By the time I bought enough 5500K and 2700K's for Veg/Flower, I realized I could have gotten a low end LED that produces more light and less heat for less money. You might want to look into it before you go spending a lot of money on CFL's.

Yup just bought a 600 watt with digital ballast, dimmable,comes with both mh bulb and hps bulb for 105 bucks. And it came with adjustable hangers. Buying another one this week.

Agree with everyone above. If you've got the space and ability to control temps, HPS/MH is the way I'd go. I have a compact grow (30x20x30) and have been using old style 300w Mars ($80 on ebay). It's cooler than CFL's. I have 3 CFL's and if they're all on, it will get over 95 in the tent.

Light spectrum helps, I have three CFL - one is 2700 the other two are 5000.

What kind of soil? If it's regular potting soil, some can have nutes in them that could be rough on seedlings. :Namaste:

Where are you guys finding a 600 watt hps setup with digital ballast for 105 bucks at. Would love to get in on that action

Sent from my SM-G920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Where are you guys finding a 600 watt hps setup with digital ballast for 105 bucks at. Would love to get in on that action

Sent from my SM-G920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

fleabay

I use the other site. Not sure if it's against the rules to say the name. I have the link ,again not sure if I can post link. 105 free shipping. Just bought my second one. Only thing is they're not vented. I control my temps good though. Love the mh/hps dimmable ballast.

Back
Top Bottom