How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Looking forward to your adventures with CS...and that nice new LED you're getting. :reading420magazine:

Yeah feminizing seeds with Colloidal Silver is really safe, and inexpensive.

Just never smoke anything you've sprayed, and for about 20 bucks you can feminize five strains.

Thanks for joining :)

Re: How to make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

I am here toker69! Wouldn't miss it! Love your graphic! This is going to be one awesome learning experience! :nicethread::reading420magazine::party:

Feminizing is fun! Colloidal Silver is what's up!!

Plus I'm getting an awesome IGRO-342LED from Intelligent-Gro LED.

It makes the whole grow crazy cool.

This journals all about the freedom obtained with wise investment. :)

I'm not a seed maker but :popcorn:

Toker so you can cross multiple strains, or same, on same plant..way cool! At what point do you spray the buds with CS?
How many beans from an avr size bud does one get usually?
Im subd and will try this when ready to do so.
Thank you!

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

cs-mixing.png

Mixing your 48 PPM Colloidal Silver

So cheap and easy to make.

I bought a 8 oz bottle of 240 ppm colloidal silver on amazon for 17 bucks.

I bought a 40 oz beer just to get the 40 oz dark bottle for 3 bucks, and dumped the nasty beer!

Last was Distilled Water at Walmart for 77 cents. Only use distilled water!!

I cleaned out the beer bottle.

Pour the 8 oz colloidal silver into the clean bottle then filled the bottle with distilled water, and volla!

40 oz's of 48 ppm colloidal silver!

Some of my friends here at 420 use a lighter ppm, but this will work great for me.

The dark bottle is for long term storage. A cool dark place is best.

Every 8 oz's treats one plant. 40 oz's total means 5 plants can be sprayed. :)

The 40 oz's of colloidal silver will last the entire 6 months of this project!

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Eight OZ Spray Gun

I was lucky enough to find an eight oz spray bottle at the dollar store.

Colloidal-Silver001.png

I covered the little spray bottle in black duct tape to keep out light. Lights bad for Colloidal Silver.

Colloidal-Silver002.png

Here it is in action on my Pink Salad strain. I've successfully made over 1,000 PS fem seeds.

Never smoke a plant you've sprayed. Smoking the silver in the spray could do serious harm.

I appreciate your response!:love:

You might not see me much but I am around a lot, I’m a week into flower, link in my sig.

Looking forward to lots of pics! It amazes me that someone found such a simple way to get feminized seeds! What next?:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom