How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Yeah thanks it's cool I'm to add all that homemade Colloidal Silver info in again soon. I think it's good information, but don't have plans involving hundreds of gallons. My method is so easy to understand, and easily reverses sex on five plants for about 20 bucks. People who have resources to do so like the ability to isolate plants for pollen harvesting could finish this project in about 10 weeks. Others who want to do pollinations spanning years might find it useful generating Colloidal Silver on demand. So I want to include as much info on all scenarios. Giving growers information they can use to fit their situation.

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro

Good info !
Subbed.

Thank's for the invite Toker.:thumb:
I think I am going to go for it.I have a small spare tent I can use.
I worry most about contaminating all the other's tho.lol

I'm glad you joined me bro. Yeah that's why I just do pollination ONLY when I'm doing it, and working on one strain ensures no cross contamination. A plant might receive pollen, and make seeds from more than one dad. Making each bud contain seeds from prue, and crossed strains. Trying to grow seedless plants, and doing work with pollen has it's own set of problems. You can easily carry pollen around, and be unaware. Seeding plants as you work.

Good info !
Subbed.

Thanks for joining! :) Feminizing Seeds with Colloidal Silver is the bomb! lol

rice-hulls.png

coco-01.png

Hey everyone :goof:

How do you like my new cool graphics?

Anyway I grow in a mix of 25% rice hulls, and 75% coco coir.

I use 12 rose buckets that are about 2 gallons each.

Right now the blue himalaya diesel are planted in ten buckets.

They have yet to be sexed, so after sexing the males are immediately harvested.

The newly emptied buckets will be used to start the next autoflowers grow cycle.

This projects various genetics will overlap each others grow cycle by 30 days.

Hopefully completing the fifth stain at about six months.

My logic with the overlapping time is due to my seed harvest timing.

The himalayan blue diesel seeds will be ready 30 days after pollination.

Free roaming pollen can't possibly survive past two weeks.

So at the completion of pollination of himalayan blue diesel I plan to plant another strain.

This way the new autoflowers pistils won't show up until the air is clear. (About 17 days.)

Making growroom cleanup between runs less crucial.

Some of the strains I'm running will have fewer, but pre-feminized seeds.

I'll fill any remaining rose buckets with my available feminized seeds, and make genetic crosses.

Using the freshly made pollen to make a new kinds of seeds.

And expanding my variety, and my personal female seed bank.

Not bad for twenty bucks worth of Colloidal Silver.

I probably should. lol

But I'm writing this so everyone can have a seedbank. :rofl:

Colloidal Silver and distilled water ya!

@toker sounds like an excellent plan,i have years and years worth of breeding planned,so many strains im working on from planned crosses to some almost ready to call ibl, i made the first cross to create a auto gdp,(hbdxgdp) i have prolly 75 strains & crosses in my seedbank
1 thing tho i gotta disagree about pollen not being viable i had a chew can sitting on my desk in the middle of summer well over a month open to the air and heat ,i had forgotten to freeze it after drying and i used it thinking it would not work and i got a ton of seeds from that pollen i would wager just as much as stored pollen i have , but i would never count on it lasting that long, just wanted to share that,so nobody has accidental pollination's occur:thumb: but in general i feel some ppl are a bit over concerned about having pollen affect their girls, i know i have been in the flower room when i had pollen all over me and did not have seeded bud, but i turn off fans and always have a mister full of water handy and mist myself and girls i dont want seeded.
im excited to see this grow project buddy let the pollen flinging begin!!

Toker,
How many seeds form from an average size bud?
How long does it take from flower to a mature seed to form?
Great stuff!

All I can say is the amount of seed you get from a bud varies.

With things like how viable is your pollen, the exact size of your bud, or how mature seeds are at harvest.

Fresh Colloidal Silver produced pollen, and a full 30 day maturation period afterward will bring great results.

That's why I run lots of pollinated female plants. To ensure I get results. Lots of seeds! :)

@toker sounds like an excellent plan,i have years and years worth of breeding planned,so many strains im working on from planned crosses to some almost ready to call ibl, i made the first cross to create a auto gdp,(hbdxgdp) i have prolly 75 strains & crosses in my seedbank
1 thing tho i gotta disagree about pollen not being viable i had a chew can sitting on my desk in the middle of summer well over a month open to the air and heat ,i had forgotten to freeze it after drying and i used it thinking it would not work and i got a ton of seeds from that pollen i would wager just as much as stored pollen i have , but i would never count on it lasting that long, just wanted to share that,so nobody has accidental pollination's occur:thumb: but in general i feel some ppl are a bit over concerned about having pollen affect their girls, i know i have been in the flower room when i had pollen all over me and did not have seeded bud, but i turn off fans and always have a mister full of water handy and mist myself and girls i dont want seeded.
im excited to see this grow project buddy let the pollen flinging begin!!

Yeah I suppose if I had a can of pollen in the open I might be worried about contaminating my next Colloidal Silver grow. I'm talking about pollen just floating around dude. Like the kind that makes you sneeze. It won't last past two weeks. :)

how soon do you start spraying the plants and
are you letting it self pollinate or do you have other females of the strain that have not been sprayed to let it get pollinated?

how soon do you start spraying the plants and
are you letting it self pollinate or do you have other females of the strain that have not been sprayed to let it get pollinated?

The Colloidal Silver spraying will begin after I sex the plants, and the males are discarded. I've started ten himalaya blue diesel seeds, so I'm hoping for about five hbd females. I'll choose the best female, and start spraying the entire plant. I'll reverse the one to pollinate the other four. After about five days of pollination, and pollen collection I'll chop the reversed female. On that day I'll start the seeds for my next strain, and the cycle continues.

hbd-sprout.png

All the himalaya blue diesel are about eight days old now. The beginning of Colloidal Silver spraying is still 10 days away.....

Thanks for the info toker

wait, aren't you supposed to spay the flowers?

wait, aren't you supposed to spay the flowers?

With autoflowers sex shows at around 17 days from seed.

When signs of female sex shows itself colloidal silver spraying will began.

I spray the whole plant the first time. Following that I just spray nodes, and forming buds.

If I had pre-feminized seeds I could start a day early.

pollen-sacs.png

A female plant after being sprayed 18 days with colloidal silver.

Back
Top Bottom