HutchBenedict Grows Ace Seeds Purple Haze x Malawi

Great harvest, Hutch, I hope you and yours are having a happy holiday season.
Smile and stay stoneder

Thank you everyone!

This will be the final report. The dry weight was 115 grams. This was surprising to me given the size and quantity of buds, but they were just airy fuzz. Being so fuzzy it was really hard to dry them properly, even at 68% RH they were brittle and crumbly. I'm curing them at about 66%, hopefully I wont get mold but I can't get them lower without powdering them!

Anyway, the effect is very nice! Clear, uplifting head without any body effect. It was not dense with trichomes so it takes a couple more puffs to get there. I found myself getting busy cooking, cleaning after smoking and it is wonderful for listening to music and playing along. In the evening we've enjoyed mixing it with the usual hybrids for a little boost. BTW, we use a bong, this would be unsmokable in a joint.

What happened? The main reason for the failure to form proper buds was not enough light (150W). Also, the plant was never trained and got out of hand growing into the light and drying out.

I would definitely grow this again for the awesome effect but I would train vigourously and use my new TSW 2000 which draws 300W.

Here are some final pics...
Day F108 (Dried)-2.JPG
Day F108 (Dried)-1.JPG

Take care folks! Thanks for all the support!

What happened? The main reason for the failure to form proper buds was not enough light (150W). Also, the plant was never trained and got out of hand growing into the light and drying out.
Nicely done Hutch! Your next round should really harden those up. I'm looking forward to it. :high-five:

form proper buds was not enough light (150W). Also, the plant was never trained and got out of hand growing into the light and drying
Any mention of ♩♪♫ being fun and easy to play has my attention. NepalJam you say? :thanks:
Imagine what she’d be like grown to your satisfaction. Sounds a bit magic.

Where are these sour diesel and... what was the other one again?

How’re you doing over there btw? Virus free, I hope?

Back
Top Bottom