Icemud Goes LED - Featuring Top LED Grow - Cherry Pie GSC/OGiesel/SFV OG/UVH OG

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top LED Grow: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

Hey everyone... Just wanted to give a more detailed update. Was so tired and jet lagged last night couldn't think.

So the photos above were for flowering day 58 from the flip and things are looking really good.

The GSC seems to be almost ready to pull and so I looked at the trichomes and still mostly clear right now so I am going to let them go another week or so to see if I can get more bulk as well as get them cloudy and slightly amber.

The OGiesel also looks near complete but also has clear trichomes so I am going to let her go a little while longer to see how things pan out and also to see if they bulk up any more and wait for the trichomes to go to cloudy/amber.

The two OG's and the cherry pie still have a while to go and I am guessing at least another 2 weeks, maybe 3 as they continute to bulk up and grow thicker. I still am seeing quite a bit of white pistils on these 3 as well as haven't really seen the calyx's swell yet so I know I have some time on these.

After about a week of being away, my girls were definitely thirsty so I mixed up 5 gallons of R/O water with:

3 large tablespoons full of T and J tea activator
20 ml of carboload
1/2 oz of molasses
20ml of hygrozyme
30 ml of fulvic acid
about 10 drops of yucca extract
1/8 cup epsum salts
and 1/2 oz of a new product I am trying called Plus C by microbe life which is a innoculant of many species of bacterias, mycos and other goodies, plus a shitton of sulfur (smells like a rotton egg). and very trace amounts of P and K as potassium sulfate and phosphoric acid.

This mix was bubbed for about 3 hours and I fed the girls. The purpose of this was to help "condition" the soil and get the microbes in full force eating up whats left in the soil, but I didn't really want to include any NPK because the plants are getting near completion and I want to make sure that they smoke extremely clean, as well as I know there should be plenty of nutrients left in the soil for the girls to finish.

I can't wait!!! I am ready for new buds as my last harvest is down to table scraps, needing new meds soon :) So far looks as if it is going to be an excellent harvest :)

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top LED Grow: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

Glad to hear Ice :thumb:

Looking good Ice!!

Glad to hear Ice :thumb:

nice ice!!!!!

that looks like some serious top shelf meds your gonna have! shut the front door its freezing in here!!!!:rocker:

Thanks everyone!!! Getting really close to my favorite time!! Harvest :) Can't wait to try this round out :) This will be my 1st completely LED harvest so I am excited to see the results :)

So far the all of the plants smell really good :) hopefully the taste will also prove to be strong :)

Would you mind telling me if you got the full spectrum led or the bloom one? Thank You Icemud. Your post has me sold on these lights.

Would you mind telling me if you got the full spectrum led or the bloom one? Thank You Icemud. Your post has me sold on these lights.

I have 3 of the 80x5w models, with the standard spectrum. Also check out my other lights I am testing, they so far are amazing me completely. Its the first link in my signature below.

Thank you. Do you like the Reflector or the Mars II more. I really appreciate you taking the time

Thank you. Do you like the Reflector or the Mars II more. I really appreciate you taking the time

hey yobolotus! Great question but its kind of hard to answer and Ill let you know why. I have only vegged with the reflector one, and only flowered with the mars II so it is hard to compare. Currently I am using the Intelligent Gro LED's and they are vegging my plants better than the mars II or the reflector one so for veg I would have to say the Intelligent Gro lights. For flowering I have only used the Mars II so far and it did work rather well on my 1st run. But still waiting to see how it compares running only LED, since the 1st round was a combo of mars II and Ceramic Metal Halide. Definitely Mars II is nice, but also check out the Intelligent Gro lights, I have a feeling they are going to beat out the Mars II in flowering as well.

Hey everyone, just a quick update here for my flowering tent....

Well it seems that things are getting close to the end for the GSC, I think I may pull her tomorrow or saturday, but may decide to give her a few more days until the soil drys out completely. I really want to try to stress the resin production so I think that would be the best plan. I noticed that a few of the branches are "dying off" and this happened my last 2 runs with my GSC, so I am not sure if it is some type of genetic thing, or maybe a issue with the soil or feedings, but either way it only effected 1 branch on each plant?? not sure why. Other than that I am going to have a very nice harvest of GSC and hopefully upped the yield with the scrog instead of growing the plants without it.

The OGiesel will also get pulled when I do the GSC, It is about done, not going to be a very large yield at all since it was a very slow vegging plant, and just didn't want to cooperate and scrog for me, but still one of my favorite strains I have so will be my private reserve for rainy days...LOL

As far as the 2 OG's and the Cherry Pie, they still have a while to go so hopefully will be done in less than 2 weeks because I really need to use the tent for my breeding project "temporarily" but I don't want to rush things either.

Overall things are looking really good in the tent, minus some leaves dying off since I really haven't been feeding the girls much lately. I've been trying to let them feed off the soil but may have to give the OG's and the Cherry pie a dash of earthjuice after I harvest the other plants next week.

Well Here are the photos...

Full Tent View
DSC09130.JPG
DSC091311.JPG
DSC09132.JPG
DSC091331.JPG
DSC09134.JPG

GSC
DSC091351.JPG
DSC091362.JPG
DSC091381.JPG

OGiesel
DSC091411.JPG
DSC091421.JPG

Cherry Pie
DSC091391.JPG

UVH OG
DSC091431.JPG

SFV OG

DSC091451.JPG
DSC09147.JPG

Hey Ice, do you leave the girls in total darkness for a few days before harvest? I've heard tales of this doing good things...

Might just be urban legends though.

Hey Ice, do you leave the girls in total darkness for a few days before harvest? I've heard tales of this doing good things...

Might just be urban legends though.

I have heard this as well, but unfortunately I always am running a few different strains that all finish at different times, so usually it is just the last plant to harvest that gets a dark period. I don't always do it and I don't really notice a difference, but also have never done a controlled side by side either to compare. When I do give them darkness, I like to believe that it makes a difference :) but I've never really studied it either.

according to KJC I think it was him
it is a myth
hey they look Great Ice looks like your gonna get a lot of great smoke :thumb:

:thumb:
Hey everyone, just a quick update here for my flowering tent....

Well it seems that things are getting close to the end for the GSC, I think I may pull her tomorrow or saturday, but may decide to give her a few more days until the soil drys out completely. I really want to try to stress the resin production so I think that would be the best plan. I noticed that a few of the branches are "dying off" and this happened my last 2 runs with my GSC, so I am not sure if it is some type of genetic thing, or maybe a issue with the soil or feedings, but either way it only effected 1 branch on each plant?? not sure why. Other than that I am going to have a very nice harvest of GSC and hopefully upped the yield with the scrog instead of growing the plants without it.

The OGiesel will also get pulled when I do the GSC, It is about done, not going to be a very large yield at all since it was a very slow vegging plant, and just didn't want to cooperate and scrog for me, but still one of my favorite strains I have so will be my private reserve for rainy days...LOL

As far as the 2 OG's and the Cherry Pie, they still have a while to go so hopefully will be done in less than 2 weeks because I really need to use the tent for my breeding project "temporarily" but I don't want to rush things either.

Overall things are looking really good in the tent, minus some leaves dying off since I really haven't been feeding the girls much lately. I've been trying to let them feed off the soil but may have to give the OG's and the Cherry pie a dash of earthjuice after I harvest the other plants next week.

Well Here are the photos...

Full Tent View
DSC09130.JPG
DSC091311.JPG
DSC09132.JPG
DSC091331.JPG
DSC09134.JPG

GSC
DSC091351.JPG
DSC091362.JPG
DSC091381.JPG

OGiesel
DSC091411.JPG
DSC091421.JPG

Cherry Pie
DSC091391.JPG

UVH OG
DSC091431.JPG

SFV OG

DSC091451.JPG
DSC09147.JPG

Amazing Ice...I'm drooling. :yummy:

Looking forward to results info from your harvest, have fun.;)

:bravo:Straight-up sexy pics Ice. I love seeing such variety and all of them really happy.

I have heard this as well, but unfortunately I always am running a few different strains that all finish at different times, so usually it is just the last plant to harvest that gets a dark period. I don't always do it and I don't really notice a difference, but also have never done a controlled side by side either to compare. When I do give them darkness, I like to believe that it makes a difference :) but I've never really studied it either.

Happy Birthday

Back
Top Bottom