Icemud's Grow 5.0 - Perpetual Grow - Gas Lamp Routine - Mineralized Soil

Hey Ice. You have some ridiculous cuts going here. And you weren't kidding when you said you cut the mothers back lol. I am sorry about the mites. I will be watching to see if your sprays work. If the mites arent moving thats a good thing.

I know its expensive, but SNS 217 has never let me down. If used every three days for 3 total applications. Thats stuff is awesome and it has completely rid me of mites the three times I had them.

I am really looking forward to see some of the flowering beauties. I love the high brix shine.

Happy Frieday Ice:)

Hey Ice. You have some ridiculous cuts going here. And you weren't kidding when you said you cut the mothers back lol. I am sorry about the mites. I will be watching to see if your sprays work. If the mites arent moving thats a good thing.

I know its expensive, but SNS 217 has never let me down. If used every three days for 3 total applications. Thats stuff is awesome and it has completely rid me of mites the three times I had them.

I am really looking forward to see some of the flowering beauties. I love the high brix shine.

Yeah I definitely agree that SNS makes some phenominal products and I have been rotating the 217 in along with my 2 other sprays I picked up. I have pretty good faith that I have caught them early enough to take care of them as well as they luckilly are in my veg tent and I haven't seen any in my flower tent. I also have been giving them the SNS soil drench and systematic so hopefully the plants are not desirable anymore. Thanks for the compliments!!!

Thanks bro :) I really like the bubble hash the Cookies made. Made the jar smell and look like I had chunks of thin mints in there. :high-five:

I am so looking forward to the cookies and the cherry pie. I can't wait and now thinking about cookies gave me the munchies....ohhhh yummmm cookies!! lol

Happy Fried Day everyone !!! I decided to give a small update on both my veg and flower tents.

The veg tent:
Tonight I decided that since I had a healthy clone vegging of the blue dream, instead of cutting all the dead leaves off it I just totally destroyed the blue dream mother. I figured that eliminating one of the main effected plants would help to rid the tent faster, as well as I didn't need 2 blue dreams going yet. I think that I will be running some of the newer strains again next round depending on how well I like the results.

DSC06904.JPG

I also decided to take 1 clone of the healthiest branch with the best leaves from the Skywalker OG mother because once the clone roots and is growing strong, I want to get rid of the mother and keep the new vegged clone as a new mom. When I cut the clone I ran her under my tap water for a good minute to make sure to rinse off any eggs or mites that may have been on her and put her in a root riot plug, buried in premixed soil in a solo cup.

DSC069071.JPG
DSC069081.JPG

All of the other vegging clones are doing well, some growing stronger than others. I noticed that the University Hill's OG was taking off fast so I decided to start a little LST on her to get her really branchy because most likely I will be running her again next round. Such an amazing OG. The Blue dream is also really starting to grow fast and even though had a slight mite problem, seems to have no more worries with the treatments. The other vegging clones were not growing as fast and took a little hit from one of the foliar sprays, so the leaves burned a little, but they will recover as they are still very young but well rooted.

DSC069051.JPG
DSC06909.JPG

My Pre98 Bubba is also looking extremely healthy with very shiny leaves, neon green stems and just looks damn happy :)

DSC06906.JPG

The flower tent:

Not much to mention on the flower tent besides the girls look absolutely amazing. I mixed up a foliar spray of the new 10-0-0 10% calcium nitrate spray with micronutrients, citric acid with calcium, fulvic acid, General Organics Florablend 0.5-1-1, 2-4-0 hydrolyzed fish, carboload ( ingredients: Glucose, Xylose, Aribinose, Maltose.), SNS flowering booster, SNS 217, and a drop of dr bonners peppermint soap, a drop of my organic black soap.

Maxi-Cal ingretients are:
Primary Nutrients
Nitrogen: 10.0%
Ammoniacal form of Nitrogen: 0.67%
Nitrate form of Nitrogen: 8.76%
Urea form of Nitrogen: 0.57%
Secondary Nutrients
Magnesium: 1.1%
Calcium: 10.0%
Micronutrients
Iron: 0.1%
Copper: 0.05%
Manganese: 0.05%
Zinc: 0.05%
Boron: 0.02%
Cobalt: 0.005%

(FloraBlend is made from a proprietary blend of plant materials, plus seaweed, rock powders & micronized Leonardite.)

FloraBlend is produced with a mixture of highly bioactive microorganisms that are fed a feast of select food sources in a hyperoxygenated environment. Beneficial microorganisms multiply rapidly, consuming the food through bioconversion processes, new organic compounds are formed. These organic compounds are enzymes, metabolites & organic acids, which energize the plant's metabolic processes.

DSC06910.JPG

Overnight my GSC decided to finally stretch and seems to have grown over 8" in the last 2 days, and has now overtowered the cherry pie. Both pants have very bright green stems, leaves shiny and pointing upwards and look very happy as well.

Cherry Pie

DSC069181.JPG
DSC069191.JPG
DSC069171.JPG

GSC
DSC06915.JPG
DSC06916.JPG

My Ogiesel also is looking extremely happy and healthy. Very large shiny leaves, healthy green stems and the buds are already looking fuller by the hour.

DSC06913.JPG
DSC06914.JPG

The OG's...SFV and University Hills, oh the OG's... I love growing OG, the plants get very large quickly and go from lanky beasts to branched out trees!! The buds are always the easiest to trim out of many I have trimmed, and the taste smell and potency is always incredible. So far they look extremely happy and again very bright leaves and stems, good posture of the leaves and shine shine shine...

DSC06911.JPG
DSC06912.JPG

They look super happy in flower bro, I am looking forward to them blowing up, probably not half as much as you are ;)

I am super exited for this round, and so far I am amazed how happy the plants are looking. I can't believe I have 5 foot OG's in my tent right now!!

Decided to do a quick update, day 17 flowering. The girls are looking amazing and more beastlike every day. I took a look at the soil and they are sucking up water fast right now so I decided to get a feeding bubbling to feed in the next day or 2. I mixed up 5 gallons of r/o water with:

30ml 2-4-0 hydrolyzed fish
30ml of 2-3-1 hydrolyzed squid
30ml of carboload
60ml of 0-3-1 earthjuice bloom.
20ml of 10-0-0 calcium nitrate 10% calcium
30ml of humic acid
a few drops of orca bennies

This will bubble for the next day or 2 and the girls will hopefully love it. I also added some SNS soil drench systematic control to keep any pesties away and since it is still early flower I feel safe adding it now.

Other than that I just admired the beautiful site going on in my tent and left them alone. I noticed a few of the lowest fan leaves were turning yellow and dying off so I will do a mild pruning tomorrow to rid any dead materials.

Here are the pics...

DSC069201.JPG
DSC069211.JPG

Cherry Pie

DSC06922.JPG
DSC06926.JPG

GSC

DSC06927.JPG
DSC06928.JPG
DSC069341.JPG

OGiesel
DSC06924.JPG
DSC06925.JPG

SFV OG and University Hills OG
DSC06923.JPG
DSC06929.JPG
DSC069301.JPG
DSC06931.JPG
DSC06936.JPG
DSC06935.JPG

Happy Weednesday Ice:)

Wow I an super impressed Ice! They look great! The mites stand no chance with you on the job!, :high-five:
Thanks BID.... So far the plants look like the mites have left but I will have to inspect closer in the next few days to make sure. I am waiting for the skywalker OG to root so I know I have a good new cut and probably will dispose of the ugly mother who has taken a beating even though I've managed to keep her alive for probably close to a year :) The round of 3 sprays I think was the key to ridding them out of the tent...now just to nurse the little vegging plants back to health as they suffered some burns from the harsher sprays.

its gonna be a party in there:thumb:

A party for sure!!! bring your trimming scissors :)

Happy Weednesday Ice:)

Happy Weednesday to you too Fish Cake!!

Well just wanted to do a short update. After feeding the girls their nutrients the other day, whoa too much N I think, these girls do not want to stop growing and I think I may have waited too long to flower them. They are over running my tent!!! which is a great complaint to have ;) The GSC now is about 4' tall or more and I had to supercrop the largest of the branches because it was about to touch my CMH light and may have to even to a 2nd round of supercropping on the OG's because they continue to grow and sprall all over my tent :) these are going to be 1/4lb plants for sure :)

Not much has been done to the flowering tent as I just let it grow. I will most likely give them a compost tea in a few days to really start getting that soil energy going even though right now they look unbelievebly happy. I also will be giving them another of my foliar feedings tomorrow. The OGiesel and GSC are already getting really frosty with not only the small sugar leaves forming trichomes but also the larger water leaves. A good sign this early on.

In the veg tent not much else is going on, the small vegging plants were slightly damaged by the pesticide sprays but I am confident they will recover. I see no further progression of mite damage but will continue to foliar spray for the next week or 2 just to make sure they are gone as well as continue my SNS soil drenches to make sure the plants keep them away. I also will be removing the plants this weekend and cleaning the tent with bleach/water as well as making sure to rince the runoff trays. Want to take appropriate measures to make sure the environment is as steril as possible and may even hit it with my UV-C light to kill any other pesties or un wanted's around.

Well here is a quick photo update...

The Veg Tent
DSC069521.JPG
DSC06953.JPG
DSC06954.JPG
DSC069551.JPG
DSC069561.JPG

The Flowering Tent

DSC06937.JPG
DSC06938.JPG
DSC06939.JPG
DSC06940.JPG
DSC06941.JPG
DSC06942.JPG
DSC069431.JPG
DSC069441.JPG
DSC069451.JPG
DSC069471.JPG
DSC069482.JPG
DSC069491.JPG
DSC069502.JPG
DSC069511.JPG

Sub'd Ice, better late than never, I always say:)
Looks like I showed up just in time for the big show in the flower tent, everything looking awesome man.:thumb:

:rollit:

Here is the day 25 flowering update..

The girls are looking pretty good minus the yellowing lower canopy. I have been giving them N so I am not quite sure why they yellowing beside that the upper canopy is so dense that not much light is getting to the lower leaves. It's Ok because I just defoliate as they yellow so tonight I took all the dead/discolored leaves off (after the pics) and also gave them a foliar spray of calcium nitrate 10-0-0 10% Ca with added micronutrients, fulvic acid, 2-4-0 hydrolyzed fish, 0-6-4 EJ sugarpeak bloom General Hydroponics Floronecter tea and carboload dilluted in r/O water. All of the above were added in less than 2ml amounts to 1L of water. The photos were taken before and after the foliar spray as I hit them as soon as the lights came on.

The plants under the CMH are definitely showing a lot of trichomes and seems like faster bud development than under the HPS, but it is also different strains so this also may be the reason. I am really tempted to take the HPS out and put another CMH in, but would also have to get my other 400w magnetic ballast fixed before I do. I also have been really thinking about getting 2 LED lights in replacement of my HPS and running the 400w CMH with 2 LED's instead which would give me even better of a light spectrum for par. I have been eyeballing the new Advanced LED XML lights as well as their diamond series. Lush LED also has caught my eye but the prices are very steep. I also have been looking at BL@ck Dog because on the Tube I've seen some amazing grows with them, but also very pricy. I have a feeling the mixed CMH and LED lighting may be the best combo for my tent but I still have some saving to do before I decide if I go the LED route. I definitely could use a lighter electric bill if they prove as good or better :) Time and more research will tell..

Well overall I am pleased at what I am seeing in my tent...

Here are the photo's for today.

DSC069632.JPG
DSC069643.JPG
DSC069651.JPG
DSC06966.JPG
DSC069692.JPG
DSC06970.JPG
DSC06971.JPG
DSC069721.JPG
DSC06973.JPG
DSC069743.JPG
DSC069751.JPG