Icemud's Grow 5.0 - Perpetual Grow - Gas Lamp Routine - Mineralized Soil

:cheer: Lookin great Ice!!
Wow - hoping all your babies grow into beasts for ya;) And those flowering girls look promising, hoping for good things for you my friend.. GOODTHINGS!! Laters Smokemup

Typical iceman shit.....totally awesomely awesomeness! Ur a str8 bad a55! I wanna have your babies! Throw my panties on the stage!:circle-of-love::thumb:

Thanks BID!!!! I wish I could smoke up all the members, would be one hell of a gathering :) BTW, sorry to spam up your journal in reply to that one dudes ignorance.. I felt like I should set him straight and seems like a lot of people felt the same way. Big up's to you my friend for having an amazing journal and testing out our sponsors, your doing a great job!

:cheer: Lookin great Ice!!
Wow - hoping all your babies grow into beasts for ya;) And those flowering girls look promising, hoping for good things for you my friend.. GOODTHINGS!! Laters Smokemup

Beasts is definitely the right word for these girls, I didn't know they would get this large and keep growing... I can't believe I have outdoor size plants in my little old tent... I think yield is going to be off the chain this round, and so far these are the healthiest plants I have grown... I must have finally figured out the soil/nutrients that work for my tent :) lets hope that it continues to impress :) Thanks Smokemup!!!

Day 27 Flowering, wanted to do a quick photo update to keep the taste buds going!! :) Looks like my ladies decided to kick out trichomes into overdrive the last few days, they must really have liked the last foliar feeding I gave them :)

Full Tent
DSC069901.JPG
DSC069911.JPG
DSC06992.JPG
DSC06993.JPG
DSC06994.JPG

Cherry Pie
DSC06995.JPG
DSC069961.JPG
DSC06997.JPG

GSC
DSC06998.JPG
DSC069991.JPG

OGiesel
DSC07000.JPG
DSC070021.JPG

University Hill's OG
DSC070031.JPG

SFV OG
DSC07004.JPG
DSC07005.JPG

They look great Ice, how do they smell??? For some reason I though that the cherry pie and GSC would look a little bit more similar. I'm happy to see them side by side. OG's are awesome bro, do you have any early thoughts on the SFV?

Thanks Curso!! They are starting to smell amazing and the undertones are really starting to become apparent.

The smells
GSC- smells like a mint cookie crossed with a very sweet smell of OG,
Cherry Pie-this one smells very interesting, very much a purple smell is starting to develop, but its still very faint. I think I smell the GDP in it, but its so faint its hard to tell
OGiesel- This one smells amazing, a very sweet smelling and pleasant skunky kush smell, not really like an OG but more like headband type menthol smell with a very sweet smell, almost like a lilac and then the skunky headband kush smell.
SFV OG- This one smells just like the typical OG smell, fuel/diesel, lemon, menthol smelling with a very skunky smell, going to be potent :)
UVH OG- this one also has a very typical OG smell, but with some sweeter tropical fruit type undertones, but more on the OG funk side.

Overall I also thought the cherry pie and GSC would look more similar, but as they mature they are also showing quite different charactoristic. The bud formation is completely different where as the cherry pie has very long and tons of pistils, where as the GSC has much shorter and curly pistils and much less quantity of them. The leaf structure is also very different where as the GSC seems more of a indica heavy hybrid and the cherry pie is showing more thin and narrow sativa type leaves. The similarities are minimal for them being half sisters of each other. When they were young clones and young vegging plants the traits seemed much similar, but now they definitely have differences becoming more apparent.

I think the SFV OG is really going to have some potential. Many of the seedbanks use a Male SFV OG for crossing with other OG's so I figure if it is that good to use as a pollenation plant, then it must be dank. I am an OG fan overall and have tried probably about 30+ different OG cuts, but supposedly SFV OG being one of the original cuts, so I have high expectations for the final product. :)

Awesome Ice! its a regular Jungle you got there!:bravo:
Happy Weednesday:)

Awesome Ice! its a regular Jungle you got there!:bravo:
Happy Weednesday:)

I swear I heard tarzan yelling in their tonight when I opened the tent up. LOL Happy Weednesday to you too Fish Cake!

Yeah what miwa said:)

very nice icemud, looks like their getting plenty of trichs early on, its going to be a jungle in their by the time you get to harvest,

I definitely think this is my best grow yet...I am really starting to get everything dialed in but still more room to grow :) Thanks Donpaul!!!

Back
Top Bottom