Can anyone find the Easter egg?! 🥚

20240331_112349.jpg
20240331_112312.jpg
20240331_112256.jpg
20240331_112230.jpg

Just kidding. There is no Easter egg 🥚

Bwhahahahha

Hippy Hoppy Easter 🐇 y'all

Scoping complete. Let's just talk about how fun and tedious that was. Nothing like trying to harvest microscopic dots. The first few went who knows where. I was able to place the lens underneath, and use a sterilized razor to pop her off.

Lots of photos. Cause that's what I do.

Let's start off with a few on the plant.

PresvOG#1 - The One and only Bloody Bhodi OG 😁

You will notice some darker than others. Just like blood clotting.

20240331_113927.jpg

20240331_114048.jpg

20240331_114350.jpg

20240331_114827.jpg

20240331_114856.jpg

You know I'm wondering if her trichs will turn reddish when she ripens :). I have seen pics but never had one . For you I hope they do !!!

Make em grow faster, I wanna see what they do!

I loved one of those pics. I did some sharpening to it, hope you don't mind OGpapa. It was a good opportunity to test out the new computer and speed of my programs processing. :)
That stem appears to be "sweating" beads of red all over the place.

So beautiful! I wouldn't ever mind! I haven't edited any photos in a minute. It's a shame that my phone probably has better capabilities then my laptop.

What did you end up with? How do you like it?

This plant definitely has my attention. I will be diving into the herb Grotto tomorrow. I just like to touch, move, and feel everything!

I loved one of those pics. I did some sharpening to it, hope you don't mind OGpapa. It was a good opportunity to test out the new computer and speed of my programs processing. :)
That stem appears to be "sweating" beads of red all over the place.

Whoooaaaaa that's looks amazing

It's looks like a toffee apple lol yummmm who remembers those??

So beautiful! I wouldn't ever mind! I haven't edited any photos in a minute. It's a shame that my phone probably has better capabilities then my laptop.

What did you end up with? How do you like it?

This plant definitely has my attention. I will be diving into the herb Grotto tomorrow. I just like to touch, move, and feel everything!
The puter is pretty much custom built, my bro and I picked out the components I needed and installed them. It's a helluva gamers computer, but that's not what I do with it. Processing photos, videos and using multiple major editing programs without lag or freeze ups, and compatibility issues were a must. I was ready to throw everything out the window and stop right there a month ago. LOL
I have a super fast system now, and every single program is compatible. I'm a happy camper. ;-)

Looking forward to your next "report". Enjoy the day!

Cleaning out the grotto today! Figured it was a good time for a few random photos.

biodegradable bags vs solo

Solo of the 3 cups left. 6.25mm was the largest stalk

20240401_112822.jpg

Last sad solos
20240401_113130.jpg

Biodegradable bags
20240401_113231.jpg

Smallest stalk 9.18mm bio bag
20240401_112933.jpg

The majority average 11.27-11.94mm
20240401_112835.jpg

The largest bio bag stalk
20240401_112921.jpg

Considerably different then solos.

I did go short on soil in bio bags also only about 1/2-2/3 full of soil.

Measuring 3 inches deep x 4 inches wide about 3.5 cups of soil.

The puter is pretty much custom built, my bro and I picked out the components I needed and installed them. It's a helluva gamers computer, but that's not what I do with it. Processing photos, videos and using multiple major editing programs without lag or freeze ups, and compatibility issues were a must. I was ready to throw everything out the window and stop right there a month ago. LOL
I have a super fast system now, and every single program is compatible. I'm a happy camper. ;-)

Looking forward to your next "report". Enjoy the day!
Nice! I think I'm gonna take over my youngest son's old gaming computer. He upgraded to a monster he had built last year. I never thought about it till now. The laptop has been disastrous. I think it's still pushing windows 98. But I've put off upgrades, because I have to transfer licensing for programs, and a massive amount of photos. Luckily I dumped about 2tb a year ago onto a external hard drive. I just hope it's stable when I got transfer everything. But I'm the same. If it's good for his gaming, it's gotta be good for my editing softwares. Gonna have to figure out how to turn all his fancy lights off, or I will never get anything done. Like a modern lava lamp

Nice! I think I'm gonna take over my youngest son's old gaming computer. He upgraded to a monster her built last year. I never thought about it till now. The laptop has been disastrous. I think it's still pushing windows 98. But I've put off upgrades, because I have to transfer licensing for programs, and a massive amount of photos. Luckily I dumped about 2tb a year ago onto a external hard drive. I just hope it's stable when I got transfer everything. But I'm the same. If it's good for his gaming, it's gotta be good for my editing softwares. Gonna have to figure out how to turn all his fancy lights off, or I will never get anything done. Like a modern lava lamp
ROFL, the new tower and motherboard came with the fans/lights. It took me two days to figure out there was a button on the top of the tower to turn those lights off or use single colors.
Laptops are okay for being mobile, but as far as using for a main station computer they are so limited. You can't upgrade GPU's etc. in most of them because they are integrated into the motherboard. That's just one problem I have with them, there are so many others. Upgrades to major editing programs to get them current was impossible because the elder GPU etc. was not compatible. No way to upgrade for compatibility...again.
I have 4 external hard drives that store my photos and videos, just in case that laptop completely died. Thank goodness I did that.
I have the drives labeled by year and type of things stored on them. With the laptop I could get one of the drives open when needed, but would have to close it before opening a different one because of the memory usage being too high.
I am so happy with what we did. It's just an amazing difference on workflow, and no more migraines. LOL

Back
Top Bottom