Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #3

6 days and not dry?
shit and I thought I lived where its more humid
ok think about this one people
so your like in a area that gets actual seasons like 4 seasons
I have only like 2 real seasons here
ok so doesn't it get really dry where your at?
and its humid a lot here I hang my shit and have a fan circulating air and it usually takes 3 days before i jar them
ok whos the scientist here that can answer why it dries faster in a more humid environment as compared to a drier environment that takes longer to dry
hmm?

usually I have dry smokable bud by day 4. not sure why it's taking so long this time around.

I have a blackout kush plant outside, but I'm sure if it's a male or female. I watered and topped it today.

my white rhino sprout is a week old tomorrow (not pictured).

IMG_018244.JPG

thanks cronic and bp23!

bar and mono, it doesn't help that when I harvested her her soil was wet, but come on, it's been over a week and the buds are still damp. I think I'm going to leave them out during the day when the humidity is low and jar them up at night when the humidity is high.

B, have you tried the paper bag drying method? They dry more evenly. They same way of using the in & out of the jar technique to get the moisture from the inside of the buds to even out through the whole bud, the paper bag method does it without adding the extra time it takes in the jar.
I gather that's what you're trying to do, get that inside moisture out.

BAR, I think I'm going to try that technique next round. these buds are just about ready to be jarred for good after 10 days of drying. the relative humidity in my drying room is 60%.

IMG_019138.JPG

this white rhino plant has been outside for 2 weeks. it'll now spend 24 hours in darkness then go under the hps fixture on a 12/12 schedule.

IMG_022044.JPG

the white rhino plant is 4 weeks old and just revealed her gender. she was transplanted and was root bound so she'll be a lot happier now. the outdoor blackout kush plant is also female!

outdoor blackout kush revealed gender 8/25-9/1.

white rhino revealed gender 9/7.

I'll try to get a picture of the outdoor blackout kush plant tomorrow when I go to water her.

IMG_031037.JPG

sup bar? I'm gonna toss another bean in the dirt 4-5 weeks in bloom on the white rhino :thumb:

Not much other than the little one starting her first day of High School yesterday. More White Rhino sounds good. When are you going to post those outdoor pics?

Back
Top Bottom