Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #3

I low stress trained this girl. she's 7 weeks in bloom and I'm probably going to harvest her next week because I'm tired of this dry spell. I'm also going to plant a new seed today.

IMG_137624.JPG
IMG_138026.JPG

sup cronic how's it been? it's a white rhino bean I think they're feminized fingers crossed. only males I've gotten are blackout kush and I know the kali bubba are regulars. white rhino snow white and casey jones I think and hope feminized.

cool cant wait to see it
everythings been ok I guess im not working for the state anymore so im a lot happier :rofl:

I harvested her 1 day early of 8 weeks in bloom. she's not the prettiest, but I'm sure she'll get the job done.

IMG_138720.JPG

thanks cronic. the white rhino sprout is above ground and going to stay outside for a week or two then get moved under my hps fixture. I need to get more fertilizer and I want to try something synthetic.. any suggestions?

I'll look into canna especially since I've seen great results in your grows with canna.

I sure hope there's about an ounce there. I had the plant too close to the light for the majority of the grow which is probably why I had some issues.

is about 12" away good for a 150 watt hps fixture? I was running about 6" away.

anyone know anything about nature's source plant food? it looks like good stuff and it's not too expensive.

Heyo- good idea 2 ease up- possibly a feed or 2 back? IMO & from personal experience"Less is best" for a safer rule of thumb when comes 2 "feeding". I'd flush and leave her til next "watering". Good 2 learn through ya grow mistakes/setbacks .... you now know what nute burn looks like. She'll come right with some tlc. Shot brah!

6 weeks in bloom. I think I need to ease up on the fertilizer?

IMG_137526.JPG

IMG_136923.JPG
IMG_137225.JPG

Congrats B...

I'll look into canna especially since I've seen great results in your grows with canna.

I sure hope there's about an ounce there. I had the plant too close to the light for the majority of the grow which is probably why I had some issues.

is about 12" away good for a 150 watt hps fixture? I was running about 6" away.

anyone know anything about nature's source plant food? it looks like good stuff and it's not too expensive.

12 inch is about as close as I would put my 250 watt hps. I think 10 inches would be pretty ideal for your light, B.

Canna nutrients are really good, add in a small amount of dolomite lime to the soil to offset any Calcium deficiency and your good to go. Hit them with 2/3 strength feed all the way :):)

thanks guys. it's day 5 of drying since I cut her down last sunday and I yielded just over 30 grams. I wasted about 2 grams by trying to smoke wet weed -_- hopefully she burns well tonight.

IMG_139520.JPG
IMG_139724.JPG

give it at least 3 days of hanging with some air circulation and itll be dry enough to smoke brotha :thumb:

ok I don't know about me yielding 30 grams because the buds are still wet :lot-o-toke: day 6 of drying today.

Back
Top Bottom