Jay233 Perpetual Grow - Photos - Autos in Coco

Re: Jay233 perpetual grow, photos and autos in coco

Looking VERY promising mate :) Nice big fans so sucking up should be easy :)

Nice Jay! All the info you need could well be in the journal in "Oz", he just finished an awesome coconoobgrow.

Wait, what am I thinking? I've seen you in :circle-of-love: of Oz! He's doing a :goodjob::welldone:

I just sprouted my first auto, this journal is now way up on my, "those to lurk list".:high-five:

:nicethread: :popcorn:

Goooo TRICHSTER......the auto demon lol :) I've got another FnV almost ready for the "experiment" and planted a Blue Pyramid last night. Both autos, both in big boxes, both gonna suffer lol :)

I notice the underside of the fan leave stems are purple on your THC Bomb in the photograph, you may want to give your plant some calcium and magnesium. Purple stems are thought to be either a calcium and magnesium deficiency or a phosphorous deficiency.

I notice the underside of the fan leave stems are purple on your THC Bomb in the photograph, you may want to give your plant some calcium and magnesium. Purple stems are thought to be either a calcium and magnesium deficiency or a phosphorous deficiency.

Thanks KJC...it think I might have lockout from a little nute burn... the leaves have some crisp areas this morning. It's just on the THC BOMB plants (white strain I believe)...I went real light with the nutes but it looks like I should of went lighter with the thc bombs

I am going to flush them today and then reintroduce the nutes starting with 100 ppm of calmag. When they are looking better I will give them the coco nutes again. The coco nutes I am using have plenty cal and mag in them...that's why I think the Mag is locked out

I respect your opinion KJC...does that sound OK to you?

Hi buddy. Hope all is good n green with you today :) Hope those bombs get sorted quickly mate. Not sure what brand of nutes you're using (or even if it's relevant lol) but with coco being an inert media the "specific" nutes tend to allow for cal/mag deficiency and add it in the mix. I know you mentioned it above so you are aware lol.......waffling again the silly old coot lol :)

Hi buddy. Hope all is good n green with you today :) Hope those bombs get sorted quickly mate. Not sure what brand of nutes you're using (or even if it's relevant lol) but with coco being an inert media the "specific" nutes tend to allow for cal/mag deficiency and add it in the mix. I know you mentioned it above so you are aware lol.......waffling again the silly old coot lol :)

HEY OZ, yeah that's what I like about coco and the nutes...I like how easy it is to flush without a long dry out time after too...I have been reluctant to do a proper flush with soil once in a while because of the time involved...not worried about time with the coco :)

Mate...if God grew...he'd choose coco lol. It really is fool proof, that's why I chose it lol :) If a dipstick like me can do ok with it then a super grower like you can smash the numbers and have huge yields with little effort :)

Mate...if God grew...he'd choose coco lol. It really is fool proof, that's why I chose it lol :) If a dipstick like me can do ok with it then a super grower like you can smash the numbers and have huge yields with little effort :)

Ha ha ...God's medium :)

Be kinder to yourself OZ...you are no where near a "dipstick" and I am no where near a "super grower"...WE are growers :thumb:

Thanks for turning me on to coco and autos :high-five:...this is gonna be a good year :)

Mate, I'm self effacing......always have been. I've been a VERY, VERY competative person all my life....rugby, boxing, judo, cricket, body building, racing, surfing........you name it :) But I NEVER consider myself "good at it" till I consistently nail it.....therefore as a grower I'm a newbie learning the way lol :) Buddy, I'm stoked you love the coco and 110% confident you'll get awesome results time and time again :)

La Diva auto

image8158.jpg

Vast & Fast seedling in its final pot (5 gal)

image8157.jpg

Looking great buddy. It's amazing how quickly they grow isn't it :)

Hi Canna......the autos are pre-programmed :) As a guide, I grew the same strains (LA Diva and Fast n Vast) it was exactly 11 weeks from receiving the beans to chop.......total and UTTER couch lock too. Way too heavy for my preference lol :)

I see OZ, I thought he had photos in the veg tent too. I'll have to go back to page 1 and read again. LOL
I haven't grown an auto yet. The only auto seed I had wouldn't pop. It's been over two weeks now. So I just planted it some soil and hope it decides to come to life someday. :laughtwo:

In the veg tent I have started 2 THC Bomb seeds and 1 Royal Queen Critical (all fem). They were started in solo cups and transplanted to 1 gal fabric pots. The final pots will be 7 gal fabric pots. Lighting in the veg tent is 1 200 w cfl in a reflector and a small 35 w led. I plan to upgrade to a larger led soon that will cover the entire veg space. These plants will see a lot of training.

That's the ones I mean. I ordered some THC bomb seeds.

A fickle little bean lol :) How do you germinate them? I soak mine in PH'd water till they sink...that ensures the "shell" is really soft. It can take 2 days sometimes. Then I get a plastic take away container and line it with kitchen towel. Dampen the towel and put the beans on it them cover them with more dampened towel. I then wrap the container and put it on top of one of my light reflectors and check regularly for tap roots. I don't "plant" the bean till the tap root is at least 5mm long. I've only done 22 beans in my life but ALL for worked this way :)

That's pretty much the way I did it OZ, other than some home grown green immature beans I tried that didn't pop,
( I didn't expect them to) I have had no trouble with beans germing. This one was done with the water first, then the paper towel and on top of the freezer in the dark where it's warm.
The other beans popped within 2 days at the most. So, yeah fickle little bean it was. LOL No worries, it was a freebie. :)
Oh, I even tried the scarifying in the end....no go.

Back
Top Bottom