Jay233 Perpetual Grow - Photos - Autos in Coco

Re: Jay233 perpetual grow, photos and autos in coco

Beans will do what they want I guess lol :)
I went to the supermarket earlier and bought myself 4 BIG venison steaks......dinner tomorrow :)

:ciao: Jay
How long are you going to veg your plants?
Thanks, and hope your weekend is going well!

HEY Canna :ciao:...I plan to veg the 1 Critical and 1 of the THC Bomb for 5-6 more weeks (8-9 weeks total) and the other THC Bomb will get about 8 more weeks veg (11 weeks total)

My weekend started with me smoking a bunch of hash with friends

Remember...you can't smoke all day...

....unless you start in the morning :thumb: :) :)

Wooo Hooo :) New grow....I LOVE a new grow :) My little Blue Pyramid Auto bean has been under coco for 2 days now but I did bury it deep :)

One more inch of vertical growth and training will begin

Critical

image8214.jpg

THC Bomb

image8215.jpg

One more inch of vertical growth and training will begin

Critical

image8214.jpg

THC Bomb

image8215.jpg

Are we still talking plants here mate??? Such a "man" thing that " 1" of vertical" lol :0
Sorry mate, just couldn't resist it :) Hey, those girls are looking awesome :) I think a few OZ reps have got your name on them :)

Mate......"kidney wiper".....nuff said lol :)

G' Morning Jay! :nomo:
Question, will you keep trimming off any new growth below the training areas on the plant?

Morning Canna :nomo:

Yes...I will remove any growth that sprouts from the main stem below the branches I'm training...other than that ..no more pruning...just some defol when needed

Hi mate. Hoping all is great n green for you today. There's a strange yellow thing in the sky over my house today and it's giving off heat.....think I'll have to Google search it lol :)

Hi mate. Hoping all is great n green for you today. There's a strange yellow thing in the sky over my house today and it's giving off heat.....think I'll have to Google search it lol :)

ROFL!! I said the same thing on my thread a few weeks back. It was following me, and I figured it was friendly.
It's big...cuz it's here today too!

OMG........you mean there's MORE OF THEM?????? Perhaps it's an invasion of some kind ? lol :) Hey, I surrender, beam me up, keep me warm and make me smile :)

Looking good buddy :)

Thanks LA :)...I'm gonna do a foliar feed tonight on just one of the THC B plants...and compare the results

FYI....I makes me nervous writing the word bomb on my thread so many times...so from on I will be referring to the plants as THC B ....LOL :)

Ha ha...I miss the big yellow thing in the sky...Hope it starts stalking me again soon :)

:thanks: I trimmed it off. :)

Nice...you should get a real nice yield of those plants :thumb:

Hi mate.....why not call her UXB :) Ohhhh, that big yellow thing? GONE, disappeared, vanished........must have been a UFO lol :)

Back
Top Bottom