Jay233 Perpetual Grow - Photos - Autos in Coco

Re: Jay233 perpetual grow, photos and autos in coco

An inch, in a day? Wish I was a plant lol :)
Nice one mate and lovely pics too :)

Hey Jay, I got some 4 different strains of AutoFlower seeds that I am not going to be using. When we gonna meet up and smoke a bowl?

HEY David...as soon as I have time to take a ride your way...I will :thumb:...I am close but not super close :)

Subbed :popcorn:

Hi mate. Just flying through my subs before visiting the ball n chain. Hope all is great n green for you my friend :)

Hi Buddy. How's things with you? Bet you've got a lot on with your various ladies in different stages :) How's the JH and little Diva coming on? :)

Swinging in to say Hi,
:thumb:

HEY David...Thanks for stopping by :high-five:

Stopping by to see progress, looking good,:thumb:

here's today's FluxyLady pic in full bondage.

Late Outdoor Coastal Progress Journal 4 Strains

HEY Trich...that plant looks great ...Nice job :thumb:...the foot link was pretty funny too :laughtwo:

Hi Buddy. How's things with you? Bet you've got a lot on with your various ladies in different stages :) How's the JH and little Diva coming on? :)

HEY OZ...it's going pretty good...Yeah almost every plant is getting a different nutrient mixture...I feel like a mad scientist in my kitchen every morning LOL :)

The Jack is starting to swell the buds should be putting on some real weight over the next couple weeks :)

Here is the LA Diva this morning...I just started doing a little tucking

image8327.jpg

Hope all is well today my friend :thumb:

HI ya Coach! Hope all is well with you. I've been training up a storm. LOL How about you?
Got cheese?
:cheesygrinsmiley:

HEY Canna...I'm good thanks :)....Awesome!...it's kinda fun huh :)

Ha ha...I always have cheese :) LOL

did you put up any new pics of the training?...never mind I'll just check :)

HI Jay, good to see La Diva is thriving. :)
I didn't get pics on the training this morning, will do tonight though.
Have a great day, and if you have that thing called "sunshine" today...enjoy that too. It's here this morning, but temps are still below zero on real feel.
TTYL

Back
Top Bottom