Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

I had to unplug my heating pad because it got up to 86 degrees. I am not sure but that may be to high. I have never used a heating pad before. 🍋
Are you talking about for the seeds? A seedling mat?
Mine got up to about the same, and I felt that was too hot for them. I have one now that has an adjustable temperature. If you set a small plate or something between the mat and the seeds, you should be okay.

Good morning and happy Sunday 420 Magazine Update on my seeds they have not popped yet I put a towel under my seeds to bring down the temp. Hopefully I will have sprouts today. I am going to be gone all day I am going to Washington Ma. Happy growing and be safe. :green_heart: 🍋

They are in paper towels

A1CD3C46-5BA4-4127-8DF3-487DCF590E22.jpeg
Yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I am home and I found two towels with seeds with little tails. The Mack and Crack, and the Banana Jealousy seeds are in the ground or should I say Solo cups. The last two seeds are the Pineapple Chunks there is a small tail on one seed, but I will let it get a little bigger and hope the last seed pops. I will have pictures tomorrow Love you all. 🍋

I am home and I found two towels with seeds with little tails. The Mack and Crack, and the Banana Jealousy seeds are in the ground or should I say Solo cups. The last two seeds are the Pineapple Chunks there is a small tail on one seed, but I will let it get a little bigger and hope the last seed pops. I will have pictures tomorrow Love you all. 🍋
Congratulations 🍾🎈 on your baby girl’s birthday 🎂. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome: :woohoo::party::goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom