Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Got them outside in the sun

103A671D-FD7B-4001-B001-B22AD7667768.jpeg
It looks so comfy for them there.
Don't I wish......
If I did that out in the open on the deck, every critter in the area would be eyeing me...... saying "Bwa ha ha haaaa" while they wait for me to go out of sight. Raccoons, squirrels, cats, chipmunks, possums just waiting to pounce.
Then it's immediate and total destruction!
:rofl:

It looks so comfy for them there.
Don't I wish......
If I did that out in the open on the deck, every critter in the area would be eyeing me...... saying "Bwa ha ha haaaa" while they wait for me to go out of sight. Raccoons, squirrels, cats, chipmunks, possums just waiting to pounce.
Then it's immediate and total destruction!
:rofl:
Had a Bob cat go through the yard yesterday. It must have been hunting for cats and small critters. 🍋

The animal or the construction equipment? I only ask because someone once mentioned to me they had a bobcat in their backyard and I was shocked and started asking about it, only to be informed they were tearing up the garden and remodeling it!
No construction going on the back yard is cleared of brush. Not sure the question. 🍋

I turned up my light to 30% in hopes it stops my seedlings from being so leggy. It is sunny out, but the temp. is not high enough to put them outside just yet. I love the seedlings at this stage, and I am glad they all came up. Do any of you use Super Thrive at this stage of growth. Thanks for stopping by. :circle-of-love: 🍋
some wind will help strengthen them too. I kinda like em leggy some space between the nodes makes training easier

Good afternoon :420: It is a beautiful day out and my wife and I are working on the garden. Have to weed it then roto till it tomorrow. I have to get lettuce and tomatoes soon in a week or so it will be warm enough to plant. I think the lettuce will go in tomorrow I was late getting lettuce last year so I will get it today. I hope everyone is having a grand old day. later and have a wonderful day and be safe. :circle-of-love:🍋

Back
Top Bottom