L-1-U's New Grow

For sure dude if need any help Ill know who to ask =), giving you some reps for the grow dude :thumb:

Thanks for the reps my friend! I returned the favor. I'll do my best to answer your question..

All my clones have roots formed, some have more than others. :thumb: Clones from plant #1 have the best looking and most roots.:) I'll have to get them planted in some soil here soon. So in one week all of them have roots formed and growing, not to bad for almost two year old root roit plugs. :Namaste:

Happy Father's Day to all my fellow Dads out there.. Time to fire up the grill and throw on a slab of Ribs and spend some QT with the family..

:peacetwo:

Flowering update day 11

Today I gave my girls a much needed drink of water mixed with :morenutes: They are looking outstanding and starting to get a little smell to them. I've missed having plants in flower and watching them grow everyday {maybe it's the smell as well}

Here they are in a group shot Plant #2 is at the bottom of the photo #5 is on the Left and #1 is on the Right
rsz_00229.jpg

Plant #1 has a passion fruit kinda smell to her, it's really weird because I have never smelled that in a plant before. I can't wait to see what she will offer in 6 weeks:) She has 10 tops and I trimmed most of what was underneath, so all her energy is focused on the colas. Oh I almost forgot to mention she is only 12 inches tall.
rsz_00721.jpg

Plant #2 is starting to fill in with baby buds and get a decent smell to her as well. She has 8 tops and a main cola, she was trimmed underneath as well. I think she looks healthy and happy.
Overview
rsz_20051.jpg

Main Cola
rsz_00626.jpg

Plant #5 is growing like mad, so I had to LST her because she would not stop. This girl is just now starting fill in with a bunch of little white hairs on all her branches, but she is still far behind the other two ladies. She has no real smell yet but just give her a little time, I bet she'll have a smell out of this world and excel in bud production.
rsz_00815.jpg

Clones transplanted/starting of week 1 for veg

Now it's time to show off my new clones, they all got transplanted into straight cow manure compost today. I labeled them in sets of 2 and roots from set #1 looked the most healthy, They are labeled from which plant they were taken from {if you were wondering}
003624.JPG

That's my update for the week. Any and all comments are welcome..

2 week photo update

Plant #1 on 6/7
rsz_00527.jpg

Plant #1 6/20
rsz_00721.jpg

Plant #2 on 6/7
rsz_00624.jpg

Plant #2 on 6/20
rsz_20051.jpg

Plant #5 on 6/7
rsz_00911.jpg

Plant #5 on 6/20
rsz_00815.jpg

:Namaste:

Nice, nice, nice! Running like a well oiled machine. :thumb:

I'm trying not to have any hick-ups.. :)

high L-1-U, akaman here for the ride. I like they way you post before and after pics, I think all grows should be this way. Your plants look gorgeous for sure. If it's possible could u post a pic of your light setup? Would really appreciate it.:popcorn::thumb::Namaste: + Reps

Welcome to my journal akaman! Thank you for the awesome comment my friend. I think I have a photo in my gallery hold on a sec,yup I found one here ya go. It's from a previous grow of mine. I have (4) 42 watt, (3) 13 watt, (1) 32 watt cfl plus a 40 watt shop light fixed with grow lights. I use 279 actual watts for my grow and it seems to be working pretty well.

018166.JPG

I have a cover to reflect the light back down towards my plants as well. I hope the photo helps you out.

Thanks for the reps!

Very nice L1U. Love the little clones think I may consider not trimmin leaves next time I take some clones. Still enjoin the growth from all three of the ladies and lookin forward to the bud production near the end of their growth. :goodjob:

What's up man!

Some people say you have to trim the leaves off or cut the leaf half off, I never have and got close to 100% of all my clones survive. I can't wait either to see how their bud production will be. Guess I'm gonna have to :morenutes: and :popcorn: only then will I be :Namaste:

Hi Light One Up. :)

Some good looking ladies you got there. #1 looks great with her new look. Just Beautiful. Starting to smell too....your going to have a stinky room soon.
Hope the family is doing OK. :high-five:

What's up Buddy!

Thanks for the kind words my friend. I would love to grow big plants like you but I just don't have the space or lighting for that matter. I am good at making due with what I have!:high-five: Oh yea the girls are starting to have a smell to them, when I walk upstairs and open the door that's all you can smell. I'm gonna have to build a DIY carbon filter or get some incents burning upstairs to cover the smell. You know those long 2 foot incents can do wonders covering anything that smells.

The family is doing alot better, My dad is just about back to normal and so it my mom's. So I very thankful that they are healthy again..

How is Jo doing? I hope all is well on the Islands OMM..

What's up Buddy!

Thanks for the kind words my friend. I would love to grow big plants like you but I just don't have the space or lighting for that matter. I am good at making due with what I have!:high-five: Oh yea the girls are starting to have a smell to them, when I walk upstairs and open the door that's all you can smell. I'm gonna have to build a DIY carbon filter or get some incents burning upstairs to cover the smell. You know those long 2 foot incents can do wonders covering anything that smells.

The family is doing alot better, My dad is just about back to normal and so it my mom's. So I very thankful that they are healthy again..

How is Jo doing? I hope all is well on the Islands OMM..

Man, That's great about your folks. Believe me, I identify with them.:Namaste:

I wish you had a big field over here....you would rock it! Like you said, you do with what you got and you do it well, so I know you would love to have real place to grow outside. Some day! :high-five:

Man, That's great about your folks. Believe me, I identify with them.:Namaste:

I wish you had a big field over here....you would rock it! Like you said, you do with what you got and you do it well, so I know you would love to have real place to grow outside. Some day! :high-five:

Oh man that would be alot of fun, and every day would be like a dream come true! Some day who knows it might happen..:passitleft:

I'm glad to see them back healthy again!

Looking great, a few more weeks and those buds are gonna be huge!

I can't wait for them to fill in and swell up:) I hope you are right my friend!

Looking good ;)

Sisco,

What's up buddy!

Always good to hear from ya.

Yo man!The girls are amazing!Can't wait to see the final result!
Btw I've already sprouted 5 seeds from nirvana,and I'll start a journal this weekend,hope you like it.

Legislation to end Federal Marijuana Prohibtion

​The first bill ever introduced in Congress to end federal marijuana prohibition is coming on Thursday, June 23. Historic, bipartisan legislation which would end the United States' war on marijuana -- and allow states to legalize, tax regulate and control cannabis commerce without federal interference -- will be introduced by Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) and Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas).

Co-sponsors of the bill include Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.), Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.), Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.), and Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.)

The legislation would limit the federal government's role in marijuana enforcement to cross-border or interstate smuggling, allowing people to legally grow, use or sell marijuana in states where it is legal.

Leading critics of the war on marijuana will explain the legislation's significance for state and national marijuana policy at a national press teleconference on Thursday.

A group of police and judges who fought on the front lines of the failed War On Drugs is announcing its support for the legislation, which is called the Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011.

"Clearly the 'war on drugs' has failed, and nowhere is that more clear than with respect to marijuana," said Neill Franklin, a former Baltimore narcotics cop and executive director of Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP). "It baffles me that we arrest nearly 800,000 people on marijuana charges in this country each and every year at taxpayer expense when we could instead be taking in new tax revenue from legal and regulated marijuana sales.

"Making marijuana illegal hasn't prevented anyone from using it, but it has created a huge funding source that funnels billions of dollars in tax-free profits to violent drug cartels and gangs," Franklin said. "More and more cops now agree: Legalizing marijuana will improve public safety."

Photo: Jimmy Carter Library & Museum
Former President Jimmy Carter: "Maybe the increased tax burden on wealthy citizens necessary to pay for the war on drugs will help bring about a reform of America's drug policies"
​Last week marked the 40th anniversary of President Richard Nixon's declaring war on marijuana and other drugs. In an op-ed in the New York Times last week, timed for the 40th anniversary, former President Jimmy Carter called for reforming marijuana laws.

The legislation also comes on the heels of the Global Commission on Drug Policy, which released a report on June 2 calling for a major paradigm shift in how our society deals with drugs, including calling for legal regulation of marijuana. The report sent a jolt around the world, generating thousands of international media stories.

The Commission is comprised of international dignitaries including Kofi Annan, former Secretary General of the United Nations; Richard Branson, entrepreneur, founder of the Virgin Group; and the former presidents of Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and Switzerland. Representing the United States on the Commission are George P. Shultz, Paul Volcker and John Whitehead.

More than 46 percent of Californians voted last year to legalize marijuana in their state, and voters in Colorado, Washington and possibly other states are expected to vote on the issue next year. In the past year, five state legislatures have considered legalizing marijuana, including California, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Washington state.

Sixteen states and the District of Columbia have legalized marijuana for medical use, but the federal Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) continues to arrest people under federal law, and U.S. Attorneys have in recent months sent threatening letters to state policymakers in an apparent attempt to meddle in state decision-making.

Rep. Frank's legislation would end state/federal conflicts over marijuana policy, reprioritize federal resources, and provide more room for states to do what is best for their own citizens, according to the Washington, D.C.-based Marijuana Policy Project (MPP).

You can write to your Representatives by using this handy form; just enter your state and zip code, and mention that you support the Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011: https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

Or, if you'd prefer, you can use MPP's pre-written letter, which will automatically go to your representative when you fill out the form, by clicking here.

What: Tele-Press Conference on the Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011

When: Thursday, June 23, 2 p.m. EST/11 a.m. PST

Call-In Info: 1-800-311-9404; Passcode: Marijuana

Who:
• Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.)
• Rob Kampia, executive director of Marijuana Policy Project (MPP)
• Aaron Houston, executive director of Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP)
• Allen St. Pierre, executive director of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML)
• Bill Piper, director of national affairs for the Drug Policy Alliance (DPA)

Please call or email your person in Congress to support this Bill!!!!!!!!!

Hey bro, plants are looking excellant. You have a way with them, to be sure. Wished ya lived a little closer, so we could trade experience and such. I am so glad we are out of the city now, life is so much simpler, and quiet! Been raining on and off here for a couple of days, so we focus most of our work indoors, for now. Have a great 10' x 10' screened in cabana to sit in and haven't used it yet! The creek along side the house is normally dry, but has been flowing for the last 2 days. Nice to relax and listen to the water and birds as we medicate. We have a very nice lake across the street, but it is all private, so no access. Just recently one of the neighbors stopped by that lives on the lake. He has MS and is a patient. So are supplying him with any extra we have, and he gave us permission to access the lake through his property. Yehawww. Now we can put the boat in and do some serious fishing. Keep up the excellant work brother, it is all looking great!

Yo man!The girls are amazing!Can't wait to see the final result!
Btw I've already sprouted 5 seeds from nirvana,and I'll start a journal this weekend,hope you like it.

Thanks for the comment Scott! When ever you start a jounal just let me know and I'll swing through and help out any way I can!

:goodluck: with your grow!

Hey bro, plants are looking excellant. You have a way with them, to be sure. Wished ya lived a little closer, so we could trade experience and such. I am so glad we are out of the city now, life is so much simpler, and quiet! Been raining on and off here for a couple of days, so we focus most of our work indoors, for now. Have a great 10' x 10' screened in cabana to sit in and haven't used it yet! The creek along side the house is normally dry, but has been flowing for the last 2 days. Nice to relax and listen to the water and birds as we medicate. We have a very nice lake across the street, but it is all private, so no access. Just recently one of the neighbors stopped by that lives on the lake. He has MS and is a patient. So are supplying him with any extra we have, and he gave us permission to access the lake through his property. Yehawww. Now we can put the boat in and do some serious fishing. Keep up the excellant work brother, it is all looking great!

Coming from you and the beauties you grow, that means alot! Maybe one of these days I'll have to plan a vacation and go up north for a while. I wish I could live in the country instead of in the city. Man its sound like it is so peaceful and quiet there. I would love to have a creek and lake by my house, congrats on getting permission to use the lake. I have not been fishing on a boat in years, That would be so much fun. Me and my daughter always fish off shore, I don't own a boat. We have a place were you can rent canoes for $25 for 4 hours and I'm gonna do that this summer.

I'm glad you and MDVL are loving the new house. Your kitchen and grow rooms look awesome to me my friend. You keep doing what you do do bro!

Back
Top Bottom