LA's Auto Training!

re: LA's Auto Training!

Do you think i can flux using sun light on terrace I'm a week or so behind yours with mine I'm planning on lst the last red poison but i dunno ^_^

No its a auto red poison topping is out if the question i guess.... Do you have any tips on low stress training i was thinking of doing the typical star at the 5th nodebut other then that i might just let it be i was hoping on keeping her on the small side like under half a meter would be best

I really hope this all works Light... I am actually really liking the couple of autos I have grown and have growing.... Are you going to try and clone an auto too..:confused:.....:circle-of-love:

Lol Dennise I'm jus getting back into em. Cloning off em ain't my bag to be honest. I'm gonna run some O natural lol. Then train some in different manners. Hell I'm not trying to prove anything in one way lol. Yet I'd love to prove or disprove anything as a final result!
I may be giving up growing soon :( simply due to chasing my dreams within the industry in another manner! So one way or another before I'm gone I want another tiny jar of some significance! :) Maybe try to go on a high note :)
Its a while off yet or at least a couple more runs! :)

Well life is like a box of chocolates and all that lol.
Ill endeavour to carry on growing if I can cus lets face it lol, I'm bloody simply lost without something going!
I'm just at a big crossroads right now , so bare with me folks! :)

Then as for lighting for babies! Soon LA might just be unveiling something totally next gen and a first full stop!!! :) :) (that's the problem to much stuff to test and not enough time! :) )

Oh and my tent came today from my friends at Black Orchid! :) its tiny :) so its either one plant grown tall or having it on its side for a long low veg box using just BM strips! :)
20150410_1146041.jpg

Well best of evenings to one and all! :)

May your meds be mesmerizing and your nugg jar ever overflowing! :)

Well just a pic of my girls! The auto babies are in the bigger pots and we have 2 of each the Dedoverde, Blue Dream and OG Kush!
The smaller are my photo girls for my other thread!
Now even though the photos are in tiny pots they're actually a touch ahead of the autos. This is down to the pot size. Basically a baby in a small pot switches focus quicker. The tap root hits bottom and then foliage starts to kick in.
The auto girls roots are still spreading, so hence there focus is stilll below ground. Give em a few more days and bamm growth should start flying! :)

Pics :)
Dropped the plants onto the deack for more room and have a couple of cfls in there to sit above pots with beans still just about to germ. This is for the warmth really, just to help em pop up!
20150411_175514.jpg

Hey Scrubby, most certainly not lol.
I'm an odd old bean and just can't ever leave a plant alone! The only plant I've ever not topped was a tiny little thing in my last run. Apart from that one, I've gone nuts on every girl.
I'm also totally winging it now lol. Its been a few years now with me only running photo strains. So I'm just being pig headed lol.
I used to get good results with my methods. Now though I'm on the search to see where autos are at now! Ill probs leave one or 2 alone this run to compare! :)

Hell I may do crap with training nowadays, who knows! Yet unless ya give everything a whirl, how do we know! )
I know it sounds daft but, sharing results and moving things forward is all I care about! My harvests are not for cash, I mean it would help lol. I'd just rather try everything out and share for others! :)

Back
Top Bottom