LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

I think I'll do the same thing. I always have thanksgiving, christmas, birthday parties for the kids at my house, last thanksgiving and Christmas my house smelled real good but in a bad way so I bought this inline fan last night (took so long because I didn't know what I needed) but got the smell gone now my problem is running 1000w hps+ 2fans+ one inline fan and it pops my breakerbreaker so I turn the inline fan off and run it during night hr... maybe I shouldn't have smoked before I type...can't help but feel that I'm getting off point. Oh well.

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Yeah, but maybe I got her a pashmina! Hahahahaha!
True, that could buy him 10 uninterrupted minutes while she adjusts it in the mirror, so he can sneak is stuff in....
:skeptical::skeptical:
:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:
:phew::phew:

I think I'll do the same thing. I always have thanksgiving, christmas, birthday parties for the kids at my house, last thanksgiving and Christmas my house smelled real good but in a bad way so I bought this inline fan last night (took so long because I didn't know what I needed) but got the smell gone now my problem is running 1000w hps+ 2fans+ one inline fan and it pops my breakerbreaker so I turn the inline fan off and run it during night hr... maybe I shouldn't have smoked before I type...can't help but feel that I'm getting off point. Oh well.

Can you plug the 1K hps into another circuit?

My house is old and wired real shitty, I had to take out a light fixture and change it out with a 110 outlet, when my 1000w hps pops the breaker the clock on my stove blinks (its a gas stove) then my surround sound turns off. Its a mess so I keep the surround off while its day time. There no extra spots in my box either.

My house is old and wired real shitty, I had to take out a light fixture and change it out with a 110 outlet, when my 1000w hps pops the breaker the clock on my stove blinks (its a gas stove) then my surround sound turns off. Its a mess so I keep the surround off while its day time. There no extra spots in my box either.

Buy a fire extinguisher ...no joke...if you don't have one buy one please...old wiring + over loaded circuits is bad.

Can you run an extension cord to the neighbors house? :) ...kidding of course

PAPAM you have to be careful with old wiring and over loading the circuits. I personally don't mess with wiring and electrical stuff but I have a guy who is a master electrician who does my wiring and tells me how many watts, Amps and all that good stuff I have to work with.

I have one, and I probably could run on next door but really don't want to, its family.

My uncle looked it over and said its fine just dont add to it but I have a 600w just setting here so I think I might buy a new bigger box and have the room wired just for a nice set up

I guess we think alike Jay. :cheesygrinsmiley: Anyway they don't need to know where it comes from. Less headaches on our part.

I guess we think alike Jay. :cheesygrinsmiley: Anyway they don't need to know where it comes from. Less headaches on our part.

Yeah...my best friend is on to me though ...we order seeds together...he lives down the street and always asks when I find time to water cause when I'm not working I'm home LOL

I have my MMJ card but I am worried about the wrong person finding out and breaking in..I have a serious rep in my neighborhood for fighting when I first moved in (took a little vacation LOL) so no one messes with me but I'm worried about the sneaks

That's where I get creative. I tell them there are a group of us and we take care of each others plants from time to time. And last but def not least. Some times I tell them one of the guys messed up the grow. I have a bunch of them stories. :bravo:

That's where I get creative. I tell them there are a group of us and we take care of each others plants from time to time. And last but def not least. Some times I tell them one of the guys messed up the grow. I have a bunch of them stories. :bravo:

Last year "my friend that lets me grow in his basement kicked me out and I had to find another spot" :)

Well it's better to have lived and loved then not having loved at all. We have to grow best way we can.

Rule #1...tell no one you grow...if they figure it out... cover your ass

Rule #2, if they find you out lie, lie till you die. Then lie some more. You won't have to CYA if they never know.

Let them enjoy the fruits of your labor (at a cost of course...LOL) and tell them that you got a guy who has a guy.

Just my 2 cents...

Now back to the shadows...LOL.

Renegade

True, that could buy him 10 uninterrupted minutes while she adjusts it in the mirror, so he can sneak is stuff in....
:skeptical::skeptical:
:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:
:phew::phew:

Righhhhhhhhhhhhhht! Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom