LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

So is that just a fancy scarph?

It's a shawl/scarf and yes, it can be made of cashmere or acrylic or any number of materials from soft to scratchy. Get her a nice soft one.

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Good morning LA, popping in here and there La so not up to date.....Will you be set up and poppin beans soon?

My house is old and wired real shitty, I had to take out a light fixture and change it out with a 110 outlet, when my 1000w hps pops the breaker the clock on my stove blinks (its a gas stove) then my surround sound turns off. Its a mess so I keep the surround off while its day time. There no extra spots in my box either.

Yep, be careful with old or not so old wiring. I live in a duplex that was built in 2007 and the wiring is split up. So, what one house would normally get, I receive half of that. When I added venting fans I kept popping breakers. I had cords all over the place. When the washer was not being used and the garbage disposal because they are on their own breaker. I had a friend of my dad (retired electrician) come in and he fixed me up right. And a lecture that went with it. Now things are fine I just keep things evenly distributed. My zerox printer makes my lights flicker. And as Jay233 said fire extinguisher I have 2 incase I panic one in the laundry room and grow area. Not counting under the sink for kitchen. Hope everyone is having a good day. And if you live were the weather is crappy drive safe. :circle-of-love:

I think I'll do the same thing. I always have thanksgiving, christmas, birthday parties for the kids at my house, last thanksgiving and Christmas my house smelled real good but in a bad way so I bought this inline fan last night (took so long because I didn't know what I needed) but got the smell gone now my problem is running 1000w hps+ 2fans+ one inline fan and it pops my breakerbreaker so I turn the inline fan off and run it during night hr... maybe I shouldn't have smoked before I type...can't help but feel that I'm getting off point. Oh well.

I use the big carbon filters that mount up to the fans. It works really well. I live in the middle of town and don't smell anything. In or outside. I did have a cat pee on the side of my house one day and I thought that I had a hole or leak in one of my tents. I was glad to discover it was pee and not a hole. I was not happy about the cat spray just to clear that part up :)

Good day one and all. I hope the morning finds your garden a resplendent vision of green beauty worthy of the green goddesses acclamations of gratitude for a job well done! :)

I have been using LED's from day one. But because they are only 250W should I be using full spectrum or just the veg light. I normally use the full spectrum but, thought I would ask.

Hey all firstly going on above comments. There is a useful part on the FAQ bit on the Budmaster II LED sight. Mentions building your own socket boards, I think there may be a link how to build one :) (not sure)

Also to all others that are LED inclined! Budmaster also does do custom set ups. Basically you can get the light that you require to the size and output/spec you want. Just check their link in the sponsors section of 420 then go to the DIY link across top! So instead of having to shell out for one my size, you could still get their big clusters and amazing modularity together with any other of their top grade components that are of course available.
So please if you like the God light and the Budmaster clusters yet cant go that big, simply check their site out for the miriad of possibilities! :)
1200XG-2.jpg
1200XG-1.jpg
1200XG-3.jpg
20140219_123058.jpg

LadyV, Im sure a wise soul will be able to answer your last question. Yet it wont be me lol. Im not a tech head and haven't had to do much research into LED due to getting my dream one straight off the bat. :) Ive just been really lucky.
Plenty of people here will know stuff inside out. So Im sure someone like Crawdaddy or Chronic will answer :)

Good morning all (5:43am here)

You know, every time yo post a pic of the "God Light", I hear angels singing....ooooooooh....it's like those LED's have a heavenly glow about 'em.

Just for a giggle...Lady Vadalon...we live in a house that was built in 1930 roughly. It was re-wired I'd say late 50's early 60's and run's exposed earth wiring. Which means all the earth cables have no shielding...just copper wires...winding this way and that throughout the walls....std wiring practice for the time in OZ!....You just need to be aware when putting a screw or a nail into a wall...make sure you get the timber stud behind the wall sheet!

Good morning all (5:43am here)

You know, every time yo post a pic of the "God Light", I hear angels singing....ooooooooh....it's like those LED's have a heavenly glow about 'em.

Just for a giggle...Lady Vadalon...we live in a house that was built in 1930 roughly. It was re-wired I'd say late 50's early 60's and run's exposed earth wiring. Which means all the earth cables have no shielding...just copper wires...winding this way and that throughout the walls....std wiring practice for the time in OZ!....You just need to be aware when putting a screw or a nail into a wall...make sure you get the timber stud behind the wall sheet!

Ya! That could be a bit on the shocking side of things. Your wiring is worse than aluminum. When I was a kid we lived in a tommato can that had aluminum. What were people thinking! :loopy: They clearly were not :blunt: enough to think about what they were doing...LOL Or maybe to much? It makes me think:)

Hey all firstly going on above comments. There is a useful part on the FAQ bit on the Budmaster II LED sight. Mentions building your own socket boards, I think there may be a link how to build one :) (not sure)

Also to all others that are LED inclined! Budmaster also does do custom set ups. Basically you can get the light that you require to the size and output/spec you want. Just check their link in the sponsors section of 420 then go to the DIY link across top! So instead of having to shell out for one my size, you could still get their big clusters and amazing modularity together with any other of their top grade components that are of course available.

Now ya got me! Im a bit ..(understatement)..of a gear head. Modularity as you said (cellular scalable modularity...yes ok Im a techhead..) is the duck's guts....(non australian version...really good!) :thumb:

All things manufactured on this planet should be manufactured in such a way as to provide econimcally scalable output or size. So as you can, you can buy another 'cell' to increase output or performance....or at least this is my current bent....ramble.

I like the fact that you can buy as little as a single LED 'cell' or unit, fan or controller as you had the folding...use it...get good results...get more folding or perhaps purchase the next sized complete unit a 300x300 (12"x12") 4 cell unit. Use it, get more folding, buy another...you know where I'm going.

I really appreciate that Budmaster sell both modular DIY stuff and complete modular units...that's great design and thinking about how the consuming public actually or might use their product....:goodjob:

Heady you aint wrong lol. Its double the size id imagined! :) absolutely huge and blinds the crap out of ya! :)
the bmII675 i run will cripple a 600watt hps possibly hold its own vs a 1k hps i mean i did get more off 1 plant of the same strain with it than i did with dual 600s so i cant even fathom how this giant beast will do...good to say the very least!
Sub'd! Just got done checking out the oxy pot site. Looks awesome! Only concern I have is whether the clothe pots would be more susceptible to diseases vs plastic. It's the one hangup I've had when contemplating purchasing smart pots for my soil grows.

The light is MASSIVE! Can't wait to see this show
i have used the cloth pots for ages and i think ive seen much less root rot suffocation etc with them than plastic due to the lack off pooling water and so forth from what i can tell they are actually less prone to bugs and disease:thumb:

Hey all :) OZ I knew you'd mention the dvd lol. :) I think Im ok on light now! (& im Light addict)!!!! Wont be needing cfls for side lighting either lol.
lol not likely doubt you would even be able to tell the cfl's were on with that bmonster
Gorilla tents can hold up to 300 lbs, they are more expensive but if in it for the long haul are worth it IMO. My first tent was the cheap one with plastic connectors, learned my lesson and my next two tents where from gorilla.
i learned that lesson with my first 2 tents "led wholesalers" brand almost burned my house down when the support bars plastic end pieces disintergrated 3 months in,then total tent collapse when the corner pieces did the same thing! im happy woth the ones i have now "oracle" garden supply they are mid grade and a good balance of economy and quality but i do plan to get high end tent or build room sometime in the near future (this year hopefully)
Coco is a great half way measure mate :) ......Oh, I forgot, SILLY ME......you don't do ANYTHING in half measures lol :)
hmm i dont think coco is a half measure in my time with it 3+ yrs ive learned i can get hydro like performance ith synthetic nutes and if i want to go fully organic or high brix coco will support that, i feel its the most versatile medium we have, so not to disagree just throwin in my 2 pennies:thumb:

I think after this grow LA, itll be official that LED IS the way to grow. There are a few other top grower on here that have already switched. Youre gonna be the final nail in the coffin for hps/mh lights. Theyve served us all well but tecnology is taking us to new areas in regards to our favorite plant.
Im sure youre gonna make this one to remember.
One thing im not too crazy about will be the inability to tell whether your plants will grow into things of beauty because of the lights or the new hydro system.
Oh well, good luck nonetheless. This should be one for the ages.
Congrats bro :)
i not so secretly think we are already to the point where if you get the right brands led your gonna just as well as with hid lights its just a matter of sorting them out:peace::high-five:

That is because there is little/no green in LEDs(because plants do not use green light, that is why they are green, reflect green wavelengths but absorb others) so your brain/eye system compensates.

Buy a good pair of welding glasses(sunglasses at a minimum) to use when lights on or you may be sorry in 10 years.
i honestly think my eyes have taken a hit in the last year working with led i try to remember shades but i look away and they go up to the top of my head and i forget to drop em back down, i think we need some kind of filtered lenses that dont have much darkness to them ,what happenes is when i look away from the tent i cant see a thing, :loopy:
a friend with weed is a friend indeed
Happy Sativaday LA :thumb:

oh yea on another note I gotta convince you guys to stop saying weed end :rofl:
I like to say freeweed day on Friday some guys ask I don't see any free weed
in the same respect id like to say I don't want to see my weed end :rofl:

ok I just wanted to add that in for shits and giggles
id like os all to use "poops n chuckles" over "shits n giggles" lol j/k
GF my big girl or God light as OMM christened it for me :) has expected 50.000 hrs life span. Yet if you look into Budmaster they are able to brag about modularity! You get one power supply to one module. All major parts are easy refit :) Also they drive them at lower rate to get the good life span + the efficiency!
Also even being a sponsor and gifting it me I got a full 3 yr warranty!
Also lol. Their agreement release visa vi the light. I WAS ALOUD ONE LINK ONLY IN MY THREAD TO THEM?????! also I could not speak ill of any other led company (fair enough). Most of all be honest, nothing owed!! They most probably wont even grace my journal! (No need to chase anything):) Also if anything changes in my life the light is mine with no obligation. !!!!????
Stunningly clued up Company with the best quality product Ive ever seen of its sort, backed up with genuine best intentions! Happy beyond any doubt to be associated with them.
Check BID's 7.0 journal on his smaller Budmaster model!!!! Made me realize how lucky I am!! :) :)
The customer service is really good with real care and detail paid to you!
Now that is my personal experience and that is it flat! All my entries on this journal will be bone cutting honest! ! :)
i have to agree its an incredibly generous policy
Lattin Check BIDS 7.0 out and then relax! I believe LED is finally kicking hps up the ass! :) he is a very honest grower and does not blow smoke as it were!
aww geeze man thanks :rocker: i try to be as transparent as i can and i agree about hps being doomed!
Yep, im definitely a bit smitten :)

are we gonns see lil' baby led addicts running around?? :loopy: :rofl:
great journal im subbed:rocker:

Salesman of the year LA :) that is interesting stuff about bud masters diy thing.
This journal is moving so fast !!! I guess that's what happens wen ur a multiple POM training god :) everyone wants in

Mean sod??? BOLLOX....I bet you caress them and read them poetry EVERY night lol :)

Yeah right lol. The DFW on the other thread was set before flip and hasn't really been touched since before today. Even Gitt has been getting ignored. My head is on moving and my next run. Im looking forward to a proper vegged Double Fluxed Waffle,
Sodd it, as it ties in being one of my planned styles on this upcoming run. Here is a small DFW that got stuck into flower with no vertical growth! (Weeks early)
20140227_183628.jpg
20140227_183713.jpg
20140227_185704.jpg

Back
Top Bottom