Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Please don't put your sprouts at 16/8 until Monday! Get that tent and light up for your babies tonight.
Ain't got no choice I set the timer when I left so that way the light won't be on while I'm gone. I can only do what I can bro I didn't want no fire at the house cuz I won't be there but honestly I think it would have been okay I mean it sit there all night with no problem it's barely putting out any heat but anyways I'm on it bro I'm on it

Please don't put your sprouts at 16/8 until Monday! Get that tent and lig
I got you that tent is going to be up tonight. I don't want no worries and I want them to have the best as possible so with it being there today is definitely going to be put up tonight.

I don't care about the tent, I care about the light schedule for the sprouts. If you've run that light for months I don't think it will be a problem running when you're not there. Bill's light was brand new and untested when it caught fire.

No one would ever be able to grow indoors if we had to keep the lights off when we weren't home.
Just trying to make everybody happy on here they only missed one day of 24-0. I can honestly say this would be the first time I ever ran plants under 24-0

Just trying to make everybody happy on here they only missed one day of 24-0. I can honestly say this would be the first time I ever ran plants under 24-0
He can let me know if I misread his post but I don't think Bill meant you can't leave the light on when you're out of the house. I think his concern was the cardboard, which you addressed with the metal tray and the lack of heat.

We all live in flammable houses with flammable furnishings and have our lights on when we're not home. It's about making sure it's safe rather than off!

great start Marcus.

Check out PerfectSunLED Nutrients, known as PerfectNutrients, He is a sponsor here.
These are 98 days from seed, day 56 flower,
Using Perfect Nutrients, NEVER EVER EVER EVER had not 1 single head scratching moment, ALA deficiency
These are 2 plants in 2 gallon coco, and 2 in solo cups on the right side, Using PerfectSunLED dwarf Star LED light, 240watts at wall, and never used more then 200 watts till week 6 flower to be honest.

Great luck to ya bro.

day91-2.png

day91-1.png

great start Marcus.

Check out PerfectSunLED Nutrients, known as PerfectNutrients, He is a sponsor here.
These are 98 days from seed, day 56 flower,
Using Perfect Nutrients, NEVER EVER EVER EVER had not 1 single head scratching moment, ALA deficiency
These are 2 plants in 2 gallon coco, and 2 in solo cups on the right side, Using PerfectSunLED dwarf Star LED light, 240watts at wall, and never used more then 200 watts till week 6 flower to be honest.

Great luck to ya bro.

day91-2.png

day91-1.png
Very nice looking plants

Everything's looking spot on as of now. Unplug the timer so I got time to put up my grow tent I probably do it Monday night since I'm off Tuesday just leave them like they are they'll be okay right now. Top them off with some Happy frog! I was getting 1.5 cubic feet but end up getting a 2 cubic foot bag! So like I'm very happy with that. Looks like normally planted seedlings now. Growing very well start.. the last picture was before the top off with Happy frog soil

20220811_174431.jpg

20220811_174412.jpg

20220811_173534.jpg

Very nice looking plants
thanks brother!

You need to try to get that humidity up man, even if you mist the walls with water if you can, or put a bunch of wet sponges in there for those little chicks.

look great tho,

thanks brother!

You need to try to get that humidity up man, even if you mist the walls with water if you can, or put a bunch of wet sponges in there for those little chicks.

look great tho,
Can't mist the walls its cardboard and I don't have no sponges best I can do is put a couple cups of water in there

Ha roots are already reaching the bottom of the cups! As far as humidity goes everybody until I get my humidifier there's nothing I can do about the humidity I tried everything last time the humidity is what the humidity is going to be. I've tried those towels everything you can think of intense and still done me no good. Besides there's no room in that little box I put two cups of water in it and when I watered them I set the cups in water so the water will soak up from the bottom. I also misted the top the dirt in each cup so some of the nutrients from Fox farm will drain down. Also raising my humidity which is right now sitting at about 58% and 78°, which I believe that's good enough

Honestly the humidity is easily higher whenever I open the door temperature and humidity always drops.
Can you hang some wet towels in the room...it works.

Ha roots are already reaching the bottom of the cups! As far as humidity goes everybody until I get my humidifier there's nothing I can do about the humidity I tried everything last time the humidity is what the humidity is going to be. I've tried those towels everything you can think of intense and still done me no good. Besides there's no room in that little box I put two cups of water in it and when I watered them I set the cups in water so the water will soak up from the bottom. I also misted the top the dirt in each cup so some of the nutrients from Fox farm will drain down. Also raising my humidity which is right now sitting at about 58% and 78°, which I believe that's good enough
Yeah bro, i figured you knew it was "situation". 58% is fine, just dont over water them, as you probably also already know, :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom