Light Addict Tries To Get Grafting - Target Of One Mom With 15 Strains!

Jaga;2998152[COLOR=#006400 said:
][/COLOR]I have a good shoulder still

My great-grandmother kept hers in a shed. That kept the copper coil from burning her ear (but not, alas, the revenuers from finding it).

OK so I'm still at like 13 strains! Just not had the time or inclination to get around to the last cpl. I've a shot of how crappy this one looks at present then a pic of my tri strain one that im sculpting into spelling out 420 in bud :)
IMG_20160819_104708.jpg
IMG_20160819_104640.jpg

Hey Vlad :)

Yeah this girl looks a right mess! Yet she's been my learning curve girl and she gave a good few limbs away to me trying different methods in the beginning. I'll be starting another flux off in a few days and that's the girl I'll be going bonkers with and going for 30+ strains! The difference being I'll get all my donor plants started at the same time and then I should be able to graft them all on within a week or so! :)
So yep thanks for stopping by and I'm only getting started with all this grafting and believe I can get way more strains on a girl and still keep her about half the size of this original one :)

Ha lol, I'm working a 12hr shift and only 2 and a bit in!
Also things are not good....! We had a rather stupid fuck up the other night! The police were called out to ours by my Mrs in mid meltdown! Didn't get busted, yet I m thinking a BIG knock is coming, but I'm to invested with my deathstar etc to go a chopping. So were riding it out and just waiting for a shit storm to break, then everything will have been for nothing lol :)

:thedoubletake:Keep your head down and be careful Bro! Sure as hell don't need no shit storms nohow! Tell Mama to chill. Serious shit at stake here. Take care man!:goodluck::bitingnails:

Well life's a bugger lol, not sure what's gonna happen in the near future! Yet if I do carry on doing my Thang then my next grafted mega mom should be quite nice! :) I've contacted my favourite seed producers and asked for their entire seed catalogue! :) :) (it is nice being me sometimes lol)
So yep they said of course not a problem :) I'll then be going for the entire strain collection on one little lass :)

God I hope I can carry on as it was just gonna get interesting! :)

You're a much better person than I am Light... I'm sending all the good karma I can my friend but me thinkest it time to deal with this head on before someone really gets hurt... I know things are tight... Blah blah blah but you guys need to find a way to get her help before you end up in a world of crap you can't fix...:straightface: Love ya mean it ❤....:circle-of-love:

Well bugger life!

I just found out my dads had a big stroke! Trouble being he needs urgent surgery, yet he lives in Vietnam and its not available there and he can't fly..!
I'm kind of angry and numb all at once. We haven't really seen each other in over 15 yrs but used to be really close and more like drinking buddies. Yet I've always been the black sheep, mainly due to taking the fall on a few major things my brother did growing up lol. He's a copper and let's just say if it wasn't for me and my actions back then he wouldn't be in the force!
So all these years I've kind of been waiting till I was at a point where I could let him know what I'm doing.. Looks like I've missed my chance!
Sorry just trying to process it all and writing it down seems to help! :)

Cheers all and sorry for the over share!

Back
Top Bottom