Light Addict Tries To Get Grafting - Target Of One Mom With 15 Strains!

From one blacksheep of the family to another my heart goes out to ya L.A.!:love::Namaste:

Cheers guys!

Just folks if you have family you ain't spoken to for a while and maybe you think there's an issue! Just get over it! Make the most of the time you have and don't squander it believing you've all the time in the world. As just like me you might find life's got a sick sense of humour and timing that's just wicked.
This combined with other stuff and my moms issues, means I've finally seen all the bollox I've put in my own way, where they're concerned!
Don't regret things undone or unsaid, let em know how you feel and hold em close! You never regret the things done, just the things you wished you had gotten round too!

Peace out folks I'm done for a bit!

OK folks!

One little pearl of wisdom for any grafting done! Don't then chuck your mom around or bump other plants into just grafted arms! Yep got a bit rough last night with a cpl of my girls whilst watering them and I may have buggered a cpl of new but going great grafts! Doh!
Anyway last day at work today then I'll chuck a few more grafts on and then I'm done with this hodge podge girl! I like my plants pretty so want my next going asap then I'll try for a perfect flux of 30+ strains :)

Im the black sheep too LA! Its fairplay.....I was a bit wild. :volcano-smiley:

I just found out my dads had a big stroke! Trouble being he needs urgent surgery, yet he lives in Vietnam and its not available there and he can't fly..!

Bummer. I know that some non-surgical solutions(? treatments?) for stroke victims have to be done rather soon after the incident, and if the traditional surgical methods aren't available, the pharmaceutical(?) ones probably weren't, either.

Is there some kind of ground-transport ambulance service available? I hope so...

I also hope you can manage to go see him.

We haven't really seen each other in over 15 yrs but used to be really close and more like drinking buddies.

I was never "buddies" with either of my parents. I guess they figured I had plenty of friends, and needed a set of parents a lot more than a couple more friends, lol (if that makes sense?). But I hadn't spent a lot of time with Dad before he got sick. Afterwards, well... I hope you can find a way to visit yours. We were lucky enough, I guess you could say, that his final illness was an extended thing, so there was at least some time for us to spend together.

Yet I've always been the black sheep, mainly due to taking the fall on a few major things my brother did growing up lol. He's a copper and let's just say if it wasn't for me and my actions back then he wouldn't be in the force!

Things must be a little different over there in England. I have a cousin who raised just as much <BLEEP> as the rest of us back in the day. Think he got arrested a few times. He also did his share of drugs (and, as they say, my share, your share, his share, her share, their share...). Was homeless for a while, literally living (or surviving, anyway) on the streets. Through a long series of misadventures, ended up clear on the other side of the country out near 420. At which point he decided to become a LEO. And he did - put in 20 years and retired some mid-level muckity-muck, lol. Not captain or anything but... lieutenant (leftennant, I think you would say there?). Ha ha... My cousin the LEO. Some of us call him the black sheep of the family ;) .

BtW, I know the subject of this thread states "Mom" - but I would love to see you successfully manage to get to the point where you've got 15 healthy grafts on your rootstock... and then flower it! That'd be cool. Probably very difficult (assuming the 15 strains have a variety of nutritional requirements?). IDK.

Best wishes LA. If he's strong willed I know that will help. I never knew my parents. But if a person's got that will,,, nothing can keepem down. Been awhile and looking forward to seeing you science experiment updated. I can't wait to see her in full flower and if she expresses all the different pheno's. Sending our best. Keepem Green

Thanks one and all for your support! It really does help having you all here! :)

SO LETS TALK ABOUT MY GRAFT GIRL!!!!!!!!

SO I've been so lazy and haven't been bothering with her one bit! No PHing of waterings or feedings, no care in general and zero more graft attempts made in an age!
Well I've been slacking and have kind of buggered this girl up plenty lol, So with the limbs all mostly taken and 13 strains viable at present I'm gonna call it and move onwards!
So in short I've failed to hit my target....! Mainly due to me being slack :)
Lessons have been learned and I'm already planning my next girl and as said shell have 30 + strains on her. These will all be started just a week or two after the mom to be (another flux), then I'll be able to be way quicker and will probably try to get all grafting done within just a cpl of weeks!

So as explained before, this ain't ever gonna be a mom lol. I'm just going to sort her out some and bend her around a little to get a better looking and more organized base, then veg out for a cpl more weeks and then a flowering we shall go! :)

For experimentation I've still got my original grafted plant and my Tri strain girl for sculpture to play with! :)

Pics later or tomoz :)

Hey Light, hope you're doing alright. Sorry to hear about family health issues. Those are rough. Some of my relatives are in a similar boat. Plus bacon issues are lame. I'd be chapped if the cops showed up at my door randomly. Hope you get things all sorted out. Best of luck.

Really looking forward to your 420 bud sculpture though! Never seen/heard of anything like this before so I'll be watching at the edge of my seat. Plus your 13 strain flux. Can't even imagine what a beat she'll be in flower. If it's anything like your previous work, we're in for a treat!
Okay I need to stop you for a second here. Did I read that correctly when you said you ordered an entire seed catalogue to graft onto a single cannabis plant? That is bloody intense to put it lightly. Two questions: Who is your favorite seed producer? and how many seeds do you plan to order for your ultimate grafting flux?

Cheers

I'd be chapped if the cops showed up at my door randomly. Hope you get things all sorted out. Best of luck.

I take it that "chapped" is a negative thing, lol (sort of the opposite of "chuffed")?

LEO have way too little time on their hands to do much of anything randomly around here, especially to wander around knocking on doors on the oft chance that they might discover that a crime has been committed. They even seem to patrol on set routes. I did get a chuckle out of the mental image, though: <LEO KNOCKS ON TS' DOOR> "Hello, I was just in the neighborhood and thought I'd stop by and ask if there are any crimes being perpetrated here. No? Well... Okay then, have a nice day - Wait a minute, are you lying to me? What's that? You say you very well might be lying, but I'll never know because I don't have a warrant? Doggone it, I really thought this approach would work this time. Oh, just because you don't own a television now doesn't mean you've never seen a police show, huh? Yeah, I get that a lot. Say... You wouldn't mind if I came in and used your bathroom, would you? No, that one hasn't ever worked before, either." <DEPUTY BARNEY FIFE SIGHS AND WALKS AWAY WHILST POLISHING HIS SINGLE BULLET ON HIS SHIRTSLEEVE>

Plus your 13 strain flux. Can't even imagine what a beat she'll be in flower. If it's anything like your previous work, we're in for a treat!

To be honest, unless all 13 strains have very similar nutritional requirements, I figure it'll be "a bit" of a mess. But it should certainly be an interesting one. I'm also looking forward to seeing it (and I wish Light Addict the best of luck with it).

Hi LA,

Hope things are going reasonably well for the moment, and on the way to going excellently.

Have you done anymore grafting additions the last few days?

This ONE grafted girl of mine is going bonkers with growth. LOL I just can't imagine doing as many as you have planned, that would be a hell of a monster plant.

Best thoughts and wishes to ya my friend.

:circle-of-love:

Well ok, so :)

Thanks for the kind words, stories and laughs!

On grafting!

For the feeding of a multi mom. In the future I'll leave a good 2 inches between my flux base and the soil level. This will let me lower any limbs suffering from over feeding and vice versa for for low feeding limbs! (odd how it all works so well with my fluxing)!!! :)
Then for my choice of strains, I've so many hso beans it was a no brainer just to holla at them and ask :)

Then for some picsshowing my grafting fun!

Firstly my 420 sculpture!
IMAG07919.jpg
IMAG079410.jpg
IMAG079012.jpg

My multi mom! With 3 new attempts to try and get back up to 15 :)
IMAG080610.jpg

My big 2 strains on a male stock :) she's a tree lol
IMAG08108.jpg

Back
Top Bottom