Lyzardman's First Grow - NL#5 - Organic Soil - 3 Gallon Pot - 150W CFL - Dakine Nutes

Re: Lyzardman's First Grow - NL#5 - Organic Soil - 3 Gallon Pot - 150W CFL - Dakine N

It takes the guess work out, a soil ph tester is fairly cheap. The "litmus" type Ph paper is fine for checking nutrients solution. I find the liquid type tester in the tube and dropper solution is to vague as you said. For now you can use household items to balance Ph, I'm sure there's info in the thread I linked to earlier. Cheers man

Re: Lyzardman's First Grow - NL#5 - Organic Soil - 3 Gallon Pot - 150W CFL - Dakine N

Soil meter is definitely the next step plus so Ph up and down in case I need it. Thanks and I'll try to put up another time lapes tomorrow along with Ph of every thing.

Ok, grow update. First off, I was wrong about the wattage of my light it is 125w not 150w. So, I went and got another 125w 6400k cfl with hammered reflector. I also found a double socket and a couple of small cfl bulbs, (26w and 13w). The smaller bulbs have a orange tint to them unlike the 125w bulbs. Is this because of a lower K value like 2700k used for flowering? I have seen a bunch of journals that mention they are mixing bulbs during veg?
20160130_205430.jpg

On to Ph.
Using purified water - Ph 6.0
14542166635461498297825.jpg

Water with nutes at 50% - Ph 5.5-6.0
20160130_211256.jpg

Soil Ph for Betty (NL#5) - Ph 6.5
1454217823929-416995334.jpg

Soil Ph for Veronica (J1) - 6.5
1454217518946-96145903.jpg

Soil Ph for Dotty (J1) - 6.5
1454218144199893587942.jpg

I will get a Ph reading of run off when I water in a day or two. But tell me you guys think, and if there is anything I need to keep an eye on.

Time lapse of last36 hours of veg but now that i added the new light the plants go nuts compared to the first time lapse I posted. !!

Also, some bag seed is coming home so what the hell let's germinate some seeds in a day or two. I'll keep you all posted and thanks again for all the feedback it is really helping get me on track.

Had another LST bondage session with Betty while waiting for the seeds to arrive. Ended up with 6 seeds (Possibly Raspberry Kush?), 5 of which looks pretty good the 6th looks like it might be a little under developed, but they all got put into water tonight and will be going directly into rapid rooters as soon as I see some tap roots. Pics tomorrow.

Very clean, is the neem oil a preventative measure? Subbed

Had small spider mite issue right after clones where transplanted but neem oil saved the day and has become a bi-weekly additive for foiler feeding.

Looking good. I am along for the ride. Subbed. Good luck !!!:thumb:

Hey is the time lapse of Betty bouncing back after our bondage session last night.

20160131_102215.jpg
20160131_102250.jpg
After simple science made me feel stupid, I think I have dialed in my humidity without having to get a humidifier.

Dude that last time lapse vid was so friggin cool! Love the way them chicks stand up n dance. :thumb:

I am digging the time lapse stuff too next I going to do one of the seeds I have soaking and watch them pop out of the rapid rooters.
Video coming soon.

20160131_153855.jpg
It's about to get real....
I had a visit from the Grow Fairy today, and left me a present. The only thing he didn't leave was a ballast so getting one next week. And the girls can bath in 1000 watts of resin ranching goodness.

So if anyone can tell me how to edit my grow journal title that would be much appreciated.

Also on actual growing side note pinched the top node on both of the J1 Sativas (Veronica and Dotty). It was time to bush them out so they didn't get too much taller than Betty.

Is that a soil moisture meter aswell? It helps find where the moisture line/level is in the pot. I use this measure to judge when to water. Also make sure to test the soil Ph of the "root zone" where the roots are. Allow the probe to sit in the soil for a minute to let it balance itself and give an accurate reading.

So if anyone can tell me how to edit my grow journal title that would be much appreciated.
The info is in the same page you learned how to do you current signature. Except before you insert via the globe button, you need to highlight a title you choose. So select your text of title, then insert the copied link with the globe icon. Hope you get it... Cheers

Back
Top Bottom