Lyzardman's First Grow - NL#5 - Organic Soil - 3 Gallon Pot - 150W CFL - Dakine Nutes

Re: Lyzardman's First Grow - NL#5 - Organic Soil - 3 Gallon Pot - 150W CFL - Dakine N

20160131_200120.jpg
20160131_200055.jpg
2 of the 6 mystery seeds popped but the other 4 are being stubborn so we will wait and keep checking. I have a time lapes of the seeds going so stay tuned.

Re: Lyzardman's First Grow - NL#5 - Organic Soil - 3 Gallon Pot - 150W CFL - Dakine N

It's confirmed! I about a week I will receive 1 or more clones of not only my favorite strain but also the 2014 cannabis cup winner. . . That's right here come GORILLA GLUE #4 (confirmed genetics)

I found this description. Better than mine...."make sure you highlight the selected text that you want to hyperlink, in your case it would be "5th element and chocolate led grow" then select the button in the text editor that has the world and chainlink on it (just to the right of the smiley's) then paste the link to your journal in the box that pops up"

Here's a link to a video tutorial.. I can't do the hyperlink on my phone it's all weird... Hope this helps.
Ps. Plants are looking great.

Yeah, way too stoned most of the time to start it all over. Lol

20160201_205656.jpg
But back to the garden. The 4 remaining beans finally popped and got planted.

20160201_205911.jpg
20160201_221215.jpg
20160201_221238.jpg
And last but not least, Betty. She looks good but the issue a bunch of new growth that is blocked by larger fan leaves. Here are a few pictures for everyone to pitch in their 2 cents. ANNND GO!!

Pop on over to one of Atrains threads bud.. Im not exactly sure which one tho.. he incorporates a training technique called "pony tailing" you might find that helpful at this stage in growth. It works pretty good! :thumb:

While getting some flower today I found GG#7 in flower form and clone...so of course I had to get one. Will post pics of potting later. To be honest I think I still like the way #4 smokes better then #7.

20160202_143144.jpg
While getting some flower today I found GG#7 in flower form and clone...so of course I had to get one. Will post pics of potting later. To be honest I think I still like the way #4 smokes better then #7.

20160202_224614.jpg
Here is the new girl. Say hi to Gorilla Glue Sue (GG#7) In her new bubbler bucket.

So I need to rant for a sec, I bought this flo-n-gro Big momma bubbler bucket and it IS up and running now BUT when I first filled it with water the grommet for the level tube leaked......NOW am I wrong in assuming that if you are producing a product that is supposed to hold water, THAT should be the only qualifier for a pass/fail in quality control! !!!!!
Ok I'll go smoke a bowl, have a dab and relax. Thank for listening. Lol

Saw so pests..gnats and very minor spider mite damage so everyone go a need oil spray and are almost dry so I can turn the lights back on. In other news the tops of the two J1 got pinched so they will bush out and I fim'd another branch on Betty. I think she is going to have a lot of bud sites. GG Sue apparently made it ok through the transplant, she is look good.

I didn't start the video in time these gals are in a hurry to meet everyone, I did catch 3 popping up...looks like 1 seed didn't make it.
So here is anot her time lapse

Dude i still love them friggin time lapse vids. :thumb: And dont worry too much about defol at this point.. Just do some tuckin and pony tailin. Them lowers will stretch out and pop up thru the canopy in due time. Then just lst them out to widen its structure. About 3 weeks into flower when she starts puttin on some density you can do a decent defol to get better light penetration. Anyhow... Lookin good brother! Sweet ass collection ya got goin on now! :high-five:

Feels good to hear that. I think as soon as work out the hiccups with this dwc bubbler bucket I will stop stressing about them.
QUESTION? Is it normal for a 2 week old clone to be showing pre flowers already, because Betty the NL#5 isn't showing any previous flowers yet but she is 2 weeks older than the J1's that are showing pre flowers.....any help would be great.

Back
Top Bottom