Mark Greens Perpetual Multi-Strain 2 Liter SOG

HighFlyin5 cool deal man, what beans did you pay for not the freebies?

So I just got done cleaning my fans (for air not the plants) and thought I should go ahead and post on this. I lost my first 8in inline fan to dust build up... Sad to say that's what got me to clean them, but hey now I know. I clean my fans once a month and apply wd40. Sence starting to clean them I have had no problems in over a year.

PLEASE CLEAN YOUR FANS!

I also use squair pieces of window screen as a dust cover for the intakes. If you can DIY!

Now I must wait for the box to go into sleep mode so I can clean the cooltubes and last fan...

I paid for some GHS Super Lemon Haze...Should have added some PE in there but ran low on funds and if i just got the PE it didn't qualify for the promo but there'll be other days

The PE is a great grow... I almost got the SLH I have read so much that was positive about it.
However Mr. Krip's submission for nug/plant of the month sold me!
I know what you mean about about not having the cash for everything. I still want so many more!
Yet, I must save for box upgrades... I'm half way there and if the damn bad ass promo had not have been, I would be closer...

2+ years ago, I got a free PE seed with an order.
Only crops I'm growing now is from that seed, through vegetative propagation.
I want other strains, but I need carbon scrubbers and always more lights :hmmmm:

I love your garden and your produce, Mark. I'm starting my own 2 liter SoG,
modeled on 420fied.

Thank you Propa Gator!
Yes, please join the 2 liter army! I also used 420fied as a model, his come Sog with me, sold me! Wow that was a good read!
As for now, I do not have those high numbers, but as My system becomes more dialed in and my mothers grow I will add more clones. As time rolls on my money will grow and improvements will become eminent.

Hey Mark just read through this journal and all I got to say is I'm hooked. Awesome job brother. Btw, I may not have noticed (being to mesmerized by some of those bud shots) but did you ever get a final weight on your hash?

HazyCloud :thanks: and :welcome:
Yes the final weight of the hash was 20.5 grams i do believe, it is on one of these pages. Smokes fantastic!

LoveVibez Thank you! With time you can i am sure of it. For i am still new to all of this and have so much more to learn. Advice would be read all you can and be ready for things to not work out... Tis what i do, and slowly i get better.

PotShimp Ya the pineapple is kinda in the way right now but tell it gets warmer i have limited options... This spring it will join the outside veggie garden, and something like 4 more years later i will have my first pineapple. I have read it can take around 5 years for one to produce.

To all stay tuned i will have a very little update a little bit later on tonight.

Update:

Today is a good day for the new clones! Today makes 7 days from being cut and we have a few with roots! This is a whole day before i normaly even start looking for any.
100_01864.JPG
100_01854.JPG

I did say it was a small update...

Thank you devge! Ya, I tend to trim mine way back... They don't seem to mind, so snip snip snip and in the the hash bag.

I am playing with my feeding strength again... I feel the girls can take it, I am still watching for burnt tips closely. If it all work works out I will share my BPN feeding program. Once I get that set I plan to start the addition of Liquid Blue, see if I can't get just a little more out of them.

Anyone using BPN's Liquid Blue??
Anything to say on it?

I use Liquid Blue and it helped increase my yield per SOG plant by a full gram.

Your word is all I need on that one! I'm sold I shall be ordering some Monday!
Do you stick to what the bottle says? What ml are you using?
I have been experimenting with higher ppm's of the 3 part. Curious to see if you are doing the same with the Liquid Blue.

This is an excellent journal. I just started some hmep 2liters for the first time. I am subbed. Great info and beautiful pictures!:goodjob:

Norcalgrown and 1970s Grower thank you so much!

1970s Grower, I really think you will like the 2 liter hempy. They are great for limited hight grows! The girls grow so fast in them, you can pack them 4 per ft2, and Everyone else is doing it...

So I'm off Tuesday and will be taking new clones and transplanting the older ones.
I will also be taking my first swing at making canna butter with hash. I plan on making some hash crispy treats with fruity pebbles and 5-10 grams hash idk yet. Yum!!
Yes I shall have pics of all of it and a update to boot!

I wish I could be more help here, but I am kinda new to this grow style as well. Howeve I will do what I can...
I have only been running this set up for about a year, so the mothers I have are about all I have tried to date. My new bean order is in the mail and I still have a few exta strains in storage. So, I will be trying more...
My new fav is the Dinafem Critical +, has great flavor, good high, and a good yealder with rock hard buds. However I'm sure my Female Seeds C99 will take her place in the next few months (one clone will go to flower Tuesday).
Really any strain will work, with the low veg time I only get a few side branchs. I know there are faster strains, but I look for 60-70 day finishers. However the SAGE I'm running is a 12 week... So I killed off the mother and the strain will be lost to me after the next 2 harvests.
I know 420Fied has used nirvanas Snow White with groovy results!

That 600 should do you proud! I want to add a digi 600 hps to my flower room soon. Bump the watts to 1400!
Do you plan to fill that 4x4?? Cuz that would be groovy!

Back
Top Bottom