Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

Well, I think we can change the journal name to "Mr Am4zin grows a bad-ass fluxing monster" :laughtwo: Good God man! She's a beaut and a half! You'll never be satisfied with a mere ounce out of a plant again, will you?

You sir, are to be congratulated. LA said it best, not only for growing it, but for keeping her healthy to the end. Very well done. :adore:

:love: :hug: :love:

:passitleft:

Well, I think we can change the journal name to "Mr Am4zin grows a bad-ass fluxing monster" :laughtwo: Good God man! She's a beaut and a half! You'll never be satisfied with a mere ounce out of a plant again, will you?

You sir, are to be congratulated. LA said it best, not only for growing it, but for keeping her healthy to the end. Very well done. :adore:

:love: :hug: :love:

Thanks Sue :love: all change around here for the next grow. New and exciting times ahead. My next title might read......

Mr Am4zin and his journey into LOS

Multiple plants in 2 x 3 gallon smart pots filled with a coots style soil and a few small tasters on the side. The days of mixing bottled nutrients is coming to an end.

:hug: :love: :hug:

:passitleft:

Thanks Sue :love: all change around here for the next grow. New and exciting times ahead. My next title might read......

Mr Am4zin and his journey into LOS

Multiple plants in 2 x 3 gallon smart pots filled with a coots style soil and a few small tasters on the side. The days of mixing bottled nutrients is coming to an end.

:hug: :love: :hug:

I'm really excited for you. :yahoo: I found LOS to be a dream to grow in. How ironic that you're going LOS and my grow's shifting to Doc's soil with one LOS in the closet. :laughtwo: That's good though. I was feeling bad about leaving an empty spot in the LOS corner. Thank you for filling it in.

You're gonna love the taster pots. It's sweet to have the variety. Been thinking about them since I stopped growing like that. I'll have to think about that, or some solo cups, through to my next ultimate harvest in late Jan.

There are so many high quality flux journals going on right now it's making me drool. It's in my plans someday to try once I pick up a few more pieces of equipment. Keep up the great work as I am sure I will use this for reference when that time comes!

It's awesome that you can just put up pictures and say nothing. They speak for themselves. Totally amazing man. This won't be your last flux...it is very addicting once you get going. You just need a bigger cupboard so you can have your constant side projects and have a huge one. But all in all you have 8 zips coming to ya. Boo yaaa! :bravo: :passitleft:

:bravo: :passitleft:

looking good as usual i will be back in the spring with a outside grow

There are so many high quality flux journals going on right now it's making me drool. It's in my plans someday to try once I pick up a few more pieces of equipment. Keep up the great work as I am sure I will use this for reference when that time comes!

Hey there asesino and welcome, I don't believe I've had the pleasure :passitleft: fluxing is easy and no special equipment is required, as long as you have time, light and some rubber coated training wire and your all set. If you do start one, drop me a link here and I'll follow along to offer advice and tips. I'm sure professor light would follow also. Thanks for stopping by

Here is some more :circle-of-love:
She is soooo beautiful

Thanks birdie :love:

It's awesome that you can just put up pictures and say nothing. They speak for themselves. Totally amazing man. This won't be your last flux...it is very addicting once you get going. You just need a bigger cupboard so you can have your constant side projects and have a huge one. But all in all you have 8 zips coming to ya. Boo yaaa! :bravo: :passitleft:

:bravo: :passitleft:
Thanks Nis, definitely not my last flux, I don't know when but it will happen.
I don't need a bigger box, I need another box, Mrs A will come round eventually, I'm sure. But for now I'll just keep maximising the space I have. :passitleft: cheese

Very nice indeed fella.

Looks like she is a POTM contender ;)

Cheers Mono, she will get a shot for sure :high-five:

looking good as usual i will be back in the spring with a outside grow

thanks bear, make sure you drop me a link so I can follow along. :thumb:

Forgive my ignorance, but what is LOS and tasty pots?
I believe that's living organic soil. A tasty pot to me is a lil plant on the side I pinch offa. Lol.
Later Maynman

Forgive my ignorance, but what is LOS and tasty pots?

LOS is living organic soil toy can find some good information on LOS and other organic soils here and taster pots are small pots with small plants, grown as a taster. If it's good it might get a shot in the big pot.

I believe that's living organic soil. A tasty pot to me is a lil plant on the side I pinch offa. Lol.
Later Maynman

Thanks for stepping in Jacob.

tasty pot? where? where? :D

Everyone here has a tasty pot in one way or another

Tasty pot is everywherehere. :passitleft:

Yes it is :passitleft:

looks fantastic man you're gonna have plenty of jars this time :p

I've been saving jars for nearly a year, I have 6 of the big Douwe Egberts coffee jars 4 medium sized ones and a few small ones. It's time like these I'm glad that my entire workforce drinks coffee.

I've been saving jars for nearly a year, I have 6 of the big Douwe Egberts coffee jars 4 medium sized ones and a few small ones. It's time like these I'm glad that my entire workforce drinks coffee.

I do not think coffee jars are the way to go, I think they leak when filled with water thus are not airtight and the there is some kind of waxed paper in the lid that smells of coffee. But you may have different jars than those I came across. I think jam jars are better imho. I did use some in my first grow. Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

Have a look at the douwe egberts coffee jars. Glass jar, glass lid with a rubber seal not wax paper. Look just like the 420 mag jars just bigger :passitleft:

Those are nice jars, I will keep an eye out! I think those are not sold here but I just swoosh through coffee section haha. Thanks man! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom