My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Grow

Re: My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Gr

welcome westcoast:welcome:

the ph is at 5.8 now and i wont let it get above 6.1 again. dont want anymore spots.
hey jon so do you defoliate when you lst every time or just when needed to expose the nodes?
thanks for all the help

Re: My First Grow Journal OG #18 - Scrog - Recirculating Aero/DWC 600w LED Medical Gr

makes perfect sense jon thats exactly how i did it thanks again:bravo:
welcome wyrman we are just getting started:welcome:
update

did first bend on smaller plant and cut the one fan leaf sticking up and did another small bend on larger plant. ppms climbed to 650 over night so im going to add fresh water and dial back the strength
IMG_102517.JPG

IMG_102614.JPG

IMG_102714.JPG

IMG_102912.JPG

IMG_103013.JPG

thanks again everyone for stopping by:thanks:

well im really not happy with the advandced nutrients ph perfect sensi line. not only did i get spots on my new girls by doing what they told me to, the base nutes are leaving some muck on the bottom of my res. my hydro store guys tells me everyone is raving about the Heavy 16 line so i guess im going to give them a shot. once my roots get huge i wont be able to clean my res good every res change so i want something thats going to run cleaner. i really hate being lied to by a company.

Aren't they quite pricy as well? Systems like if your paying a premium you should get a premium product.

I've never had an issue with any Res buildup using them. Their portions are a bit off for a lot of my strains for sure tho. Its never just a.mix and use deal. I've always gotta make adjustments.

heavy 16 prices arent too bad execpt their bloom booster Fire is real expensive but my hydro store gave me a free sample bottle so i can at least do a run with it before i pay. im with mainebud , i dont mind paying for a premium product.

so cannasensei have you used heavy 16? if so you got any pointers for me.
going to do a res change tonight and clean out advanced nutes muck.

No sir. Never even heard of it tbh but I stick to what I know usually. Definetly interested in seeing how.it does for ya.

update

well i did the res change and used heavy veg a & b 75ml. heavy prime 60ml. rapid start 28 ml. orca 25ml. fiften gals ro water . 590 ppms
tried to get most of the muck off bottom of res. now that i think about it could be from the ZHO root inoc. that i added it was a powder. anyway time to continue the quest for the best nutes and its heavy 16's turn up to bat. girls look good not even three weeks old and looking great. thanks for stopping by
IMG_103110.JPG

IMG_10327.JPG

IMG_103410.JPG

IMG_103513.JPG

I know you already answered this but I can't find it. What size are the net pots. Trying to judge the size. Thanks

the net pots are six inches

actually they're only 18 days old. so im happy so far, rainforest is kicking some ass:thumb:

well just came back from the hightimes canabis cup had a great time hanging out with subcool aka the weed nerd and the crew from TGA. also got to talk to the guys from Reserva Privada about some of their strains i've got. very cool.
update
so since res change and the addition of heavy 16 girls looking great , roots had an overnight explosion of root branching and they seem to be eating more nutes had to add a gal full strength nute to bring ppms back up. res is 67f and 626ppms 6.0ph
root shot
IMG_104311.JPG

did second bend on this one and removed two large fan leaves
IMG_10449.JPG

IMG_10458.JPG

this one has two bends done and a couple fan leaves have been trimmed
IMG_10468.JPG

IMG_104714.JPG

hey jon if your watching how much longer till i do first defoiliation?
thanks everyone

U could remove the few largest fan leaves now IMO. They look great either way man. +rep

thanks cannasesei for the reps, i took four of the largest leaves off the one on the right. the left one just got its second bend and two leaves removed so i'll give her a couple days to recover before removing more.
ill post some pics later.

update
trimmed two sets of large leaves off the right plant. also brought ppms down to 550 due to slight tip burn on right plant adjusted ph from 6.1 to 5.6 res temp steady 67f
IMG_104811.JPG

IMG_104911.JPG

well took two sets of large leaves off the left plant. running res strength at around 500 ppms these og's really dont like strong nutes the guys from reserva privada told me this, no big deal cost me less on nutes. the girls are responding well to the training. i can see the main stem getting thick and twisted from the training already. thanks again jon for the monster recipe:Namaste:
IMG_105119.JPG

IMG_105214.JPG

IMG_105312.JPG

IMG_105410.JPG

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom