My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

I.always use the control panel for subscriptions but its a bad habit and makes me miss a lot of "help me" threads (thank God for fuzzy) for the notification I just hover over user Cp and it shows the number (420 ATM!! Sweet), happy to report that u can simply click it then return to cp after he load and it will clear them. I was dreading slipping through 10 pages of stuff I wrote lol

Sorry buck not ignorong ya at all... just what else can I say about ur grow ya know? Lol. Ill go ahead and say Congrats on the contest as well. Told ya you win if u entered ;) keep em green mate

Speaking of catching up on threads... I'm doing so now. Plants and pics look A+ as usual around here buck. Speaking of tinctures... I'm currently enjoying a rum and cola with a good splash of tincture in it. I use moonshine (100% grain alcohol) to make mine and don't usually cook it off much. I add it to my mixed drinks and sometimes food...

Speaking of catching up on threads... I'm doing so now. Plants and pics look A+ as usual around here buck. Speaking of tinctures... I'm currently enjoying a rum and cola with a good splash of tincture in it. I use moonshine (100% grain alcohol) to make mine and don't usually cook it off much. I add it to my mixed drinks and sometimes food...

Northerner

I just strained the haze and added the ssxsi and a blue moon last night... it is getting thick! There must be a point of saturation :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit -- I don't drink much anymore. The point of this tincture is to replace smoking for me, if you put that in drinks I would be shitfaced all day! :cheesygrinsmiley: ... not for me. I don't care for the taste of it either. That purple haze tincure tastes really good, if taken before coffee a pleasant taste lasts through a cup.

second edit -- Sorry for my manners, thank you N :cheesygrinsmiley:

Dammit I can't stop drooling over the pics of your plants!!!

Thank you James. The original plan of this journal was mostly pics :cheesygrinsmiley: Cool that you and others like them, thanks again

Hey buck. Wanted to send ya some good vibes before I ship off. Gotta take a break from it all for a while but I'm hoping to catch the Harvest at least. Ill post my email on my journal in case you or anyone have any questions. Much love mate. See ya on the other side.

Hey buck. Wanted to send ya some good vibes before I ship off. Gotta take a break from it all for a while but I'm hoping to catch the Harvest at least. Ill post my email on my journal in case you or anyone have any questions. Much love mate. See ya on the other side.

I hope all is well... Good luck man and those vibes, back at you

OK ssxsi will be clipped today. one or two nanners I can live with...it will wreck the buds if I leave it going. I took this shot of a "test" bud and saw another nanner so.... it's "o'va"

I am sure you can spot the nanner, oh and the suck clip job too :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_1129_ssxsi_earlyclip.jpg

no I cant.

NANNERS_.jpg
Better?

A couple for fun

I an pretty sure I am going to have lots of seeds... :cheesygrinsmiley:

blue dream

DSC_1175_bd.jpg

There is nothing to these buds... weird

DSC_1176_j3.jpg

sorry not much to look at today.

musical thought for the day

"Radar gun radar gun, i'm makin' money and i'm havin' fun with my, radar gun radar gun..."

now it's in your head too :cheesygrinsmiley:

no its not.:)

goes in one way bounces around like a ball in a pinball machine and then the flipper quits working!:)
Are you saying that nothing gets in there?

Back
Top Bottom