My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

i WAS JUST FARTIN AROUND WITH THE PAINT AND COPY CLIPBOARD CRAP AND ENDED UP ERASING 2 PICTURES grrrr.:)
trust me, I like pictures and coloring areas, if I can do this so can you

i WAS JUST FARTIN AROUND WITH THE PAINT AND COPY CLIPBOARD CRAP AND ENDED UP ERASING 2 PICTURES grrrr.:)

Take it from me, if you erase enough of them you'll finally learn to not do that and you will learn to make extra copies. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Are those pre-post and post-post shots Buck?
Made a big difference, but it didn't hurt that the original photo wasn't too bad to begin with. You know the old saying with computers... garbage in, garbage out. Then there is that old saying about lipstick and a pig. Sometimes, no amount of post will fix a photo. I was just talking to Propa Gator about post processing. I'm gonna fire up Lightroom and see if it can improve my iPhone pics. I'm not real optimistic though. I'm putting 'garbage in' with phone pics. :blalol:

treat your files like negatives, I don't copy but I "save as" to another name so the original is not overwritten... if you are toasting files follow OMM's advice and copy them to another name before you start.

Take it from me, if you erase enough of them you'll finally learn to not do that and you will learn to make extra copies. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:cheesygrinsmiley: agreed

Can I come over? Lol

Sure :cheesygrinsmiley:

i got photoscrape...a free program..only use it to re-size..rather have my girls looking natural..not like ho's with a lot of make-up on,,:cheesygrinsmiley:

What is natural? Your camera processes the images once or even twice before you even look at them... as you can see my camera did a suck job processing the image, too dark, too flat and not sharp. Are you calling my girls ho's?

Are those pre-post and post-post shots Buck?
Made a big difference, but it didn't hurt that the original photo wasn't too bad to begin with. You know the old saying with computers... garbage in, garbage out. Then there is that old saying about lipstick and a pig. Sometimes, no amount of post will fix a photo. I was just talking to Propa Gator about post processing. I'm gonna fire up Lightroom and see if it can improve my iPhone pics. I'm not real optimistic though. I'm putting 'garbage in' with phone pics. :blalol:

yes that is the same image pre and post edited. You would be surprised what you can do with an IPhone image!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back to miwa... focus

Hey Buck
Just stopping it for a quickie.
man you're killing it on NOTM this month!
And so you should be, you deserve every bit of it!
Nice pics as always, trying to get caught up around here lately, been pretty busy.
I also wanted to invite ya to a new journal I just started today.
Please drop by anytime!

Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

cheers!

I did tripple tincture smoked a bunch of haze took a handful of astins and tried to visit some journals. I hope I hit you all. I really suck at following. I make an extra effort for folks I know have come here... and I suck at that too. Just know that I am floating around checking you out and I appreciate you coming here

Thank You

As I have been typing I am thinking of all the journals I missed ... :lot-o-toke:

I feel ya man. I haven't cleared my "likes "in a couple days and I'm brushing 400 new. Do u know by chance if the will go away if I click to view hem and only view the first page or do I gotta scroll though all of em?

I feel ya man. I haven't cleared my "likes "in a couple days and I'm brushing 400 new. Do u know by chance if the will go away if I click to view hem and only view the first page or do I gotta scroll though all of em?

no idea! I did not know you clear them :cheesygrinsmiley:... sounds like more work!

Turns out... yes. Lol. The ocd in me hates having notifications so I always try and get to them before its over 15 cause I'm not about to actually read them and was unsure if they'd clear just by looking at the first page

For folks who have grown blue dream... I am getting an early smell of Vick's Vapo Rub :cheesygrinsmiley: what does this plant smell like mature?

An old man in a tank top T-shirt complaining about body aches and smoking a pipe maybe? No wait that's me..... :)

HEY Buckshot !
Am I understanding you correctly that you don't know who and when you have visited someone?

There is a setting that you can click on and you can have 420 notify you when someone has posted to a journal you have visited and posted in by email. All I do is check my email and there is a list of all journals I have visited and it will take you to the exact place you left off in their journal.

Unfortunately, I can remember where that switch is at the moment. Probably in the control panel. Some one should know. I only used it once....thats all you need, set once and your in business.:cheer:

If that's not what you meant, disregard this post.

A lot of work done yesterday

Started to work the tinctures and was going to reduce the hash bud one but saw I had leaf from 2 more plants :idea: I want tincture that a couple drops will do the trick, since I had been up to tripple use I figure I will make it at least tripple strength :cheesygrinsmiley: ... so I squeezed out what I had and discarded the soaked leaf, I added the leaf from the 2 plants I found and covered with the drained liquid. I will do this one or three more times before I reduce. The liquid is already getting "thick" :cheesygrinsmiley:, maybe I won't reduce and just get it so strong...

So next I went down to check out the garden. A full watering and nutes was in order so I started that. I looked at the 4 blue dream clones they are already 2'!!! So major re-pot did the 4 blue dreams, a blue moon and some clones. I moved and cleaned and moved some more. During all this I took a break and clipped a few buds of ssxsi :cheesygrinsmiley: man those nuggets will be sweet. The clones are sucking wind... we'll see. I have knocked down the PM for now, I found only 2 leaves with a little bit that I must have missed last round and 0 in the bud room :cheesygrinsmiley: The bud room, They are all singing and holding up their leaves like this :hug:. I moved them around too. I will have to get some pics the ssxsi is almost done as is a blue moon... a week or two. Tonight I will get some pics.

What base are you using for your tinctures? Myself I use vegetable glycerine way nicer on the throat than alcohol (Still beware vegetable glycerine can give you a case of the runs if you use it too much)

Back
Top Bottom