Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

Man, hang tough Neiko. I'm actually driving 4 counties over to go to an interview tomorrow. It's in healthcare, so they aren't in the same holding pattern most everyone else is. I ventured out this morning to the grocer and was appalled. Not at the store, but at the people there shopping.

I try to stay optimistic, but there's every indicator it will still get worse before it gets better. The next 2 weeks will be a tell for sure.

don't need 8 flowering plants right now.
gut says to slow things down for a bit.
:thumb: sounds practical and wise, sir.
Less for you to think about as well, and that can be important during times like this.

I fear both our govs have been so slow to act accordingly and it’s gonna be quite a while before things improve - hunkering down w plenty of ganja!

People around me are listening to the stay at home order. I had to sneak up north to drop off about a 3 month supply to my legal patient. He lives about 100 miles from me. There was hardly any traffic except for a few state cops. They will stop you and ask where you're going so it was a dicey ride with about double what I was supposed to have. At least he's good for awhile.
Leaving politics out of it, I think we were slow to react in hindsight but the impact this shutdown is having you can't really react to every little thing that pops up like this. Imagine the outcry if we went into a shutdown at the 1st reports of this virus. It's what we needed to do to stop it but unrealistic that it would happen until they were sure it was going to be a catastrophe. I'm glad I don't have to make these decisions. I do wish we had different leadership for this crisis though. You should be able to trust the information coming out of the White House and I can't say that I do. Just listen to Dr. Fauci and do our part.

420 News has a couple of articles on a huge spike in cannabis sales. TP, Cheese Poofs and weed is what people seem to need right now.

I have noticed the same thing...I’ve cut back in a major way my production. Since legalization it seems past past consumers of my buds have drifted to the “safe” and convenient dispensary products. I have a small handful of friends I help out now.

Now that the dispensaries are closed, everyone is coming out of the woods trying to score some from me to tie them over. I’m like “sorry I can’t help ya. I only have a small amount for my loyal group” People are getting pissed, but what can I do. Another chink in the armor of the State Canabis system.

I have noticed the same thing...I’ve cut back in a major way my production. Since legalization it seems past past consumers of my buds have drifted to the “safe” and convenient dispensary products. I have a small handful of friends I help out now.

Now that the dispensaries are closed, everyone is coming out of the woods trying to score some from me to tie them over. I’m like “sorry I can’t help ya. I only have a small amount for my loyal group” People are getting pissed, but what can I do. Another chink in the armor of the State Canabis system.
We still have dispensaries open in Michigan. Most of my customers come through family members's work. Now that they aren't working they've essentially been cut off from me. I don't like people coming directly to me that I don't know so I guess they've been hitting the dispensaries.

same here :passitleft:

420 News has a couple of articles on a huge spike in cannabis sales. TP, Cheese Poofs and weed is what people seem to need right now.

I am hooked on these chickpea puffs, I dunno how it happened.
I am also on voluntary furlough which means no pay this next month. For now I got work to go back to in May. But April is going to be rough.
As long as we got plenty of full jars we can keep it going for a long time :ganjamon:

I am hooked on these chickpea puffs, I dunno how it happened.
I am also on voluntary furlough which means no pay this next month. For now I got work to go back to in May. But April is going to be rough.
As long as we got plenty of full jars we can keep it going for a long time :ganjamon:
Shouldn't you be getting paid during the furlough? I thought that was the whole point, they furlough you and your company continues to pay you and the Government pays the employer? Couldn't you ask for a coronavirus layoff? You shouldn't be going without pay during this.

Voluntary furlough so no pay for me. Right now financially, I have it planned for one month but not much more than that.

I travel for work and saw this coming in march. I was for sure exposed. I have been lucky so far.
Spending your days sitting in airports waiting to get where you are going, I was happy to leave it for a month.
So I took the voluntary as soon as it was offered. Our bizness is down over 80%.

I still feel like we are going to bounce back, got my positive vibes going today.
:headbanger:

Damn Neiko. Don’t know how I’ve missed this journal this long. Lol. Saw your post on mine about the pheno hunters seeds going and thought.....I haven’t seen that! Lol. So here I am.....unfashionably late!
I’ve dipped into my seed stock to provide one of my patients with a few. He wanted some autos so gave him some Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue from Fastbuds. Threw in a DDA seed. Hopefully those will work out for him. The GSC I grew from same pack was only 7g in the end but was grown in a 1 gallon pot. He is gonna grow outdoors and only lives a few houses down so I told him I could help along the way. He has some miracle grow soil but I told him it might be a little hot....probably depends on what kind it is. I was thinking maybe some foxfarm ocean forest might be good and would allow him to only use water and rain water for a while. I’ve got some foxfarm nutes they I can mix up for him if he needs some. Anyway...glad to be onboard for the rest of this ride! Hope all you guys are staying safe!

Hey Neiko, I just bought a Next Light Mega today. Ledgrowlightsdepot is running a 17% off sale so 1266 total. Savings of 266 if anybody is looking.
Looking for something smaller. Lol. Bet that one is gonna rock it for you hawk!

Back
Top Bottom