Nematode's First Journal - LEDs & High Brix

Dunk 'em when the cups feel empty - like they're full of air. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's shocking how little a dry cup of soil weighs.

I found a great method for soaking cups. Use two cups. :cheesygrinsmiley: Fill one half full, pour it into the dry cup of soil and immediately pop the soil cup into the now empty one to hold the drain water while it absorbs. Add more water as necessary.

:thumb:

Alright guys.......a little smoke report on the choco, it looks like I ended up with bout 85 grams.....not to shabby. I also found out that the mars 900s gets about 30 inches of good penetration....then peters out....because she never got topped and I'm to scared to give major hair cuts......lol, she had some lower inner buds that weren't the densest.....not popcorn but ya know....

Anyway, the smoke is smooth and fruity....well as fruity as it can be in a week. The high is very feel good, or euphoric maybe....it's a very up lifting feeling......

I would have loved to not have over feed her and really she what she had but hey, the next ones popped up so here we go again......thanks again neiko, glad to have this strain in my collection....

Note: as regards to the light.....she was directly under it all by her self......:passitleft:

Hey guys.....it's been a long while here on my thread......I've been around just not home......:rofl: anyway here is what's been cooking, they are 4weeks old and ready to get outta their solo cups......

Can any one help me out with why a lot of the leave margins are curled up? They both seem to do it as well as an auto I got going. The room temp is 75 day 66-67 night with RH between 50-60. They have been wet/dry cycled with distilled water their whole life and the mars 900 is 40 inches away....... No drenches and one 1/2 destress two days ago which really perked them up.

I believe their next dry out I will transplant them and start the brix and stress regularly as well as start the drenches.....any way her they are......pardon the crapy pics,

Zamadelica, she has 7blades on the 2-4 sets of leaves and the fifth are coming out with 9......
IMG_20150825_151742414.jpg
IMG_20150825_151735305.jpg

This is a humboldt blue dream.......
IMG_20150825_151814723.jpg
IMG_20150825_151822145.jpg

Also have a white rhino from greenhouse seeds and an auto destroyer going as well I will try and get some pics up of them.....thanks guys

NN you planning on transplanting those beer cupped plants soon?
they look beautiful..and ready, IMO. :)

^ What he said. ^

Hey ziggs......yeah I believe the zamadelica will get a bigger home tomm......and the blue dream next time she drys out, thanks for the advise.....gonna go over the transplant instructions tonite, speaking of doc says water with a pint of 1/4 trans when transplanting clones into a one gallon, I assume that amount will water a gallon of soil, so use this method from solo to one gallon? :passitleft:

Edit: thanks major......you guys are always around with a quick response....:high-five:

I'd use 1/4 Transplant but use as much as you need. Don't limit it to one pint if they need more for a complete drench.

Hey ziggs......yeah I believe the zamadelica will get a bigger home tomm......and the blue dream next time she drys out, thanks for the advise.....gonna go over the transplant instructions tonite, speaking of doc says water with a pint of 1/4 trans when transplanting clones into a one gallon, I assume that amount will water a gallon of soil, so use this method from solo to one gallon? :passitleft:

Edit: thanks major......you guys are always around with a quick response....:high-five:

Transplant isn't necessary with the newer roots and I wouldn't use it on Zamaldelica. Mine are very light eaters :thumb: That BD looks nice and healthy too so I personally wouldn't bother on either of them.

Those are very nice thick healthy babies dood very very nice :high-five:

Transplant isn't necessary with the newer roots and I wouldn't use it on Zamaldelica. Mine are very light eaters :thumb: That BD looks nice and healthy too so I personally wouldn't bother on either of them.

Smokey, you're correct..I find most of the ACE strains Ive grown were light to moderate feeders..

I'm going to grow a couple of my seedlings with more diluted kit drenches. :)

Right on smokey, thanks.......hope she gets the shine like all yours do......I will hold off any drenches, but can I start the brix foliars any time now?:passitleft:

And we forget that DeStress and Roots are formulated to be used together. The foliar alters root exudates to signal for beneficial microbes. DeStress helps keep the soil in tune.

Hey neiko........here some more pics.....I up canned the white widow and the zamadelica bout ten minutes ago.....the blue dream I'm gonna wait till she drys out again, maybe by fri.........

Oh yeah and the auto.....I think I really goofed up by starting her in a cup, I know better, supposed to be planted in the final home from the beginning, dumbass.......either way she looks great just not to big.......

Auto destroyer
IMG_20150825_151856827.jpg
IMG_20150825_151904124.jpg
IMG_20150826_154349982.jpg

White rhino......look at those huge indica leaves.......
IMG_20150826_154302911.jpg

Zamadelica.........long skinny leaves........I'm digging growing one of each side by side to see the difference in leaves size and shape.....
IMG_20150826_154334047.jpg

And another of the BD still in her solo........
IMG_20150826_154515984.jpg

The transplanted girls got plain water and destress, thanks all:passitleft:

Hey guys can any one explain to me why my babies are very tight and compact.......for example the sets leaves literally cover each other, and duggs zamal hash babies are about the same age with same number of leaves and his leaves have much longer stems on them.

I started mine in cups and he right to 1 gallon, and he is using t-8 I believe, and I have to much led for babies....lol.

Could it be the light?

Back
Top Bottom