New City Grower 2.0

what? 400 pages was too long? :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Reps are Right is a great name for our game show, like The Price is Right, what an OG show... :biglaugh:

I think a good alternative name would be " 420's Ganja Bonanza" :idea::goof::passitleft::rofl: Just imagine, stadium seating with an announcer, "Welcome to Ganja Bonanza! " in a sophisticated Rastafarian accent. :ganjamon:

Happy Thurweed Day BAR!

PHOTO SHOOT
Feb. 27, 2014​

The Veg Tent

IMG_20140227_121152.jpg

QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand) Day 34

She loves her fabric pot. I think I'll give her the first taste of nutes tomorrow. I'll go super mild as I've been warned how hot those FOX FARM samples are.

IMG_20140227_120923.jpg

IMG_20140227_120951.jpg

SLEESTACK X SKUNK
(Regular) Day 8

After accidentally knocking her down out of the cup she was in 2 days ago, exposing her roots and all she seems to be doing fine after the transplant.

IMG_20140227_120711.jpg

POWER FLOWER (Feminized) Day 1

I hear she's a fast grower. Let's see what happens.

IMG_20140227_120519.jpg

Been awhile Reggy but I'm here, been a lil busy lately with the grow and work, maybe an update tonight.

I'll pop in when I can, keep it green fella! :thumb:

Nice start to 2.0 BAR. Good luck. I just had 4 WW beans pop and I will put them in soil tonight. I know I said I was going to start a journal but don't want to start something and not finish it. Also I'm having a ball keeping up with you, LA, OZ and the rest of what we do at:420:

Dennise is right BAR. You can download FF feeding schedule at the FF website. I will try to take a pic of mine and post it as soon as I'm done eating din din. I've used FF nutes about 5 yrs and was very satisfied just decided to go organic.

Ur humidity is very low mate, far too.low in fact. Try putting a bucket of water in.tent then hang a towel in it. Just tie the towel to roof bar with string. This will bump up humidity. Opening the tent will.help with temps and allow more co2 to enter. U really need an extraction fan for.the.tent to work correctly though.

Dude I'm not sure but I don't think you should use those until you are starting to flower. That is the blooming trio... You should check it out with someone that knows what they are talking about but I'm pretty sure... Just sayin',....:circle-of-love:

Reg,I thought you meant the FF nute's you already had,the grow big and what not?Sorry bout that.
The FF nute's that were gifted to you are only for flower.Start the open sesame 1 week before going in to flower.:thumb:
Alright, Ive looked up the trio and now I know it's for flowering. The only other Fox Farm nutes I have is TIGER BLOOM. I also have another Flowering nute called BIG BUD.

Now that I'm paying strict attention to each step is it ok to go without nutes until the last week of Veg? All the nutes here are Flowering nutes.

Also QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand) is at day 34. I know there's a lot of opinions about when to switch to 12/12 but when do you guys believe is the optimal time to flip?

I did not even think about it.:thanks:
Hey Reg,did you use the Myko's when transplanting?
Nope. Exactly when and how do I use the MYKO's?

Ur humidity is very low mate, far too.low in fact. Try putting a bucket of water in.tent then hang a towel in it. Just tie the towel to roof bar with string. This will bump up humidity. Opening the tent will.help with temps and allow more co2 to enter. U really need an extraction fan for.the.tent to work correctly though.

Thanxx Coach Cult.

I'll get on that humidity issue right away. What's the optimal RH for Flowering? While we're on the subject what's the optimal RH for Vegging also?

When you say "extraction fan" I just want to be clear. I can use one of those little cheesy fans from the 99c store and place it in one of the tent ports blowing the air out of the tent; correct? Those I can afford right now.

If it were me Reg,I would veg her out for at least another month,maybe more.The extra veg time will make a big difference in the end.I would also look in to getting a bottle of FF grow big,or some kind of fertilizer to get you threw the longer veg time as I don't think the FF happy frog will keep her happy for that long.The Myko's are easy to use.Just simply sprinkle a nice layer over your soil before placing your plant in it new home.You can also mix straight in to your soil mix.I just eye ball when using.

Soooo is it only the wild Thai and SS that you are going to abuse???....:circle-of-love:

Dennise is right BAR. You can download FF feeding schedule at the FF website. I will try to take a pic of mine and post it as soon as I'm done eating din din. I've used FF nutes about 5 yrs and was very satisfied just decided to go organic.
Wow those are words you won't hear very often!!!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom