New City Grower 2.0

Im subbed along :)

nice lights i want to get some led's was unsure if theyd would work before but seeing ppl's grows on here is inspirational :bong:

with your heating issue would a small box heater in the cold tent turned on for a few minutes at a time raise your temps?

Happy Weednsday BAR I figure I catch it early today like its 2 minutes after midnight and bedtime lol :thumb:

If you don't have room for the CFLs to add some heat, try some strings of xmas lights, but don't pull them apart. Plug in a few strings and lay them on the pots and the heat will travel up through the plant. I use this sometimes if I need extra heat at night on a very cold winter night in the greenhouse. LED xmas lights won't get hot enough.

Your plants would probably be a little bit happier with a few degrees bump, but those temps aren't going to hurt much.

On most flowering days (probably 90%+ of them) Loretta and Pascalle didn't get above 68F. If I was hanging out in there for a long time, sometimes the temps would float up to 70, but they've always been on the colder side. It gets down to 63-64F every night in my flower room. My ladies are/have done okay.

Your place is going to be warmer in a couple month's time anyway. I'd just leave it be for now if it were my tent. :)

Hi Reg!:ciao:
Thought I might follow along- love that you have a led now.:thumb:
I've got temp issues running 2 tents also so I'm very interested in how you resolve yours.
Happy growing!
:peace:

@68f ur plants will be fine. it would be better at around 72-80f but ive had plants grow in high 60's with no issues at all. ive had plants in low 50's during nights and theyve been fine. try adding another light or venting some air in from a small heat fan.u def want to be extracting the air, u want fresh co2 through them plants.

Thanxx so much for your input with the low temp issue everyone.

Your plants would probably be a little bit happier with a few degrees bump, but those temps aren't going to hurt much.

On most flowering days (probably 90%+ of them) Loretta and Pascalle didn't get above 68F. If I was hanging out in there for a long time, sometimes the temps would float up to 70, but they've always been on the colder side. It gets down to 63-64F every night in my flower room. My ladies are/have done okay.

Your place is going to be warmer in a couple month's time anyway. I'd just leave it be for now if it were my tent. :)

@68f ur plants will be fine. it would be better at around 72-80f but ive had plants grow in high 60's with no issues at all. ive had plants in low 50's during nights and theyve been fine. try adding another light or venting some air in from a small heat fan.u def want to be extracting the air, u want fresh co2 through them plants.
I feel a little at ease now. My partner and coach both agree those temps are not that bad.

Coach Cult, at the present time I can't afford anything else. Before I left this morning I decided to try leaving the top of the Bloom tent open to see if it would change the temp range. Now after reading your post I'm wondering if this would help with the venting & the fresh Co2.

IMG_20140226_112247.jpg

Here late it seems but here buddy :) great light and set up! Happy daze ahead for you my friend! :)
How can you say you're late? We haven't even got to page 5 yet. LOL

:laughtwo: Thanxx to the big hearts of a few fellow members.

Just got in and Temps have improved in the Bloom tent. My guess was right. Since heat rises I'd get warmer temps in there by leaving the upper portion of the tent open. It's amazing how so much of that grade school stuff keeps popping up helping us make decision in these grows

Today

It's up 4 degrees from this same time yesterday and has reached up to 73 today. It looks as if last night during lights off the low was 63. Let's talk humidity. How is this range for flowering?

IMG_20140226_150133.jpg

Yesterday

The 86 high was from the Veg tent prior to setting up the new Bloom tent as the temp gauge gives a high/low on a 24 hr base history.

IMG_20140225_172105.jpg

Back
Top Bottom