New here, Black Widow, Early Miss, Revolver

Hey y'all I'm new here bin growing for couple years .. got black widow photo growing also Early miss auto n revolver auto growing
Hey Lank!
Another auto/photo grower! Love to see it!

Welcome to the fun! Everyone here will help you however and if ever you need it and cheer ya along the way!

Journals are fun to start here plus everyone loves looking at them grow!

Happy growing Sunday!

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Lankster024

Are you currently growing anything?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

@Lankster024 , nice to meet you and hope your day is going well.
Curious about your grow; are they in or out door, what size pot are you using. Hope you don't think I'm being too nosey.
Take care and welcome to the gang.

Hey y'all I'm new here bin growing for couple years .. got black widow photo growing also Early miss auto n revolver auto growing
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Thank you very much bill284 seems pretty cool so far I'm currently jus had to start from scratch buying everything all over again an even have to remake my organic soil but found a charge pack an can't wait to order an use ... First time I grew organically the bud was too shelf an tasted so much better then when I grew with nutes but I also hope to give out some info as well as retain so info but thank u for the welcome I appreciate much

Thank you very much bill284 seems pretty cool so far I'm currently jus had to start from scratch buying everything all over again an even have to remake my organic soil but found a charge pack an can't wait to order an use ... First time I grew organically the bud was too shelf an tasted so much better then when I grew with nutes but I also hope to give out some info as well as retain so info but thank u for the welcome I appreciate much
I'm looking forward to seeing your garden.
Hope everything goes well.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

@Lankster024 , nice to meet you and hope your day is going well.
Curious about your grow; are they in or out door, what size pot are you using. Hope you don't think I'm being too nosey.
Take care and welcome to the gang.
Na your good yea things bin lil hectic but I got 3 going right now 1 black widow fem photoperiod 420 1 early miss auto cropkings an 1super lemon haze auto 420 black widow an super lemon are in 3 gal fabric square pots an early miss in a 1 n half or 2 gal plastic pot using happy n oceans mix with added worm castings an Epsom salt .. so far off to good start think I used lil to much oceans in early miss n super lemon they off to slow start but it's ok. I plan on using fox farm trio an on 1 plant I'm going try top dressing other plant using a soil charge pack an I have 7 gallons of soil cooking now figure in 3-4 weeks I'ma transplant one of them into soil .. it's called soil charge pack you can find it on Google completely marine based an lot other stuff I'm jus sharing something I found an am hoping it turns my plant into a beautiful lovely lady an at water only with bloom booster towards the end so far black widow is 3 weeks an early miss an super lemon are bout a week maybe 10days.. An jus started using tribus an molasses figure once a week for them I gave them all teaspoon of azomite as well I jus can't wait to see how this soil comes out.. I'm using coco loco with the charge pack an I wanna top dress with it there are instructions on top dressing with it an making a water only soil

So my soils we're depleted of almost all nutrients.. is usually get 5-6 weeks with my soil mix happy n oceans with worm castings an in 2 weeks plants stopped growing until I notice the pots could use more soil n fresh bag of coco loco came so I Open n added to each pot n within couple days what a difference it made adding 2-3 inches of coco loco to each pot n then I got mikrobs n mikro mycos seeing how they working jus started using them couple days ago n so far I like what I see the mikrobs is suppose to be like recharge but half the price n my mikro mycos is like mycos extreme gardening an I jus used mikrobs as a soil drench or compost tea witch it is made for n the mikro mycos I jus used when planting crystal an super silver Haze last night into solo cups with coco loco. Can't wait an I jus got jacks321 nutes I have used a quite few different kinds even a one part nute witch was very nice jus didn't have the amendments to go with it anyway I'm going b running crystal with jacks321 n bloom booster.. then super silver Haze with flora trio ... As of right now I have black widow an I'm using Alaska fish 5-1-1 n morbloom 0-10-10 ... Super lemon Haze Auto in fox farm trio an early miss is getting Fox farm grow big n big bloom jus till my soil is done cooking then I'm going to transplant her into into a 5-7 gall bucket it's called soil charge pack has a lot of good stuff n it's all marine based

So my soils we're depleted of almost all nutrients.. is usually get 5-6 weeks with my soil mix happy n oceans with worm castings an in 2 weeks plants stopped growing until I notice the pots could use more soil n fresh bag of coco loco came so I Open n added to each pot n within couple days what a difference it made adding 2-3 inches of coco loco to each pot n then I got mikrobs n mikro mycos seeing how they working jus started using them couple days ago n so far I like what I see the mikrobs is suppose to be like recharge but half the price n my mikro mycos is like mycos extreme gardening an I jus used mikrobs as a soil drench or compost tea witch it is made for n the mikro mycos I jus used when planting crystal an super silver Haze last night into solo cups with coco loco. Can't wait an I jus got jacks321 nutes I have used a quite few different kinds even a one part nute witch was very nice jus didn't have the amendments to go with it anyway I'm going b running crystal with jacks321 n bloom booster.. then super silver Haze with flora trio ... As of right now I have black widow an I'm using Alaska fish 5-1-1 n morbloom 0-10-10 ... Super lemon Haze Auto in fox farm trio an early miss is getting Fox farm grow big n big bloom jus till my soil is done cooking then I'm going to transplant her into into a 5-7 gall bucket it's called soil charge pack has a lot of good stuff n it's all marine based
Sounds good. :thumb:
Hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom