OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

Seems to me like you soon got the hang of this indoor lark...theres magic in them there thunbs of yours OMM
Nice to see you're still at it:high-five:
courage protects a true heart
:Namaste:
You asked for this! :popcorn:

Don't blame me! As you can see I am not a good DIY person in side. I also need to practice taking pictures inside. Didn't realize it is so different inside. My congratulations to all you inside growers. How different this is!.

Here is a group picture.

all32.jpg

From the front left is my 5' curly leafed Lucy. That is a Skunk#1 in the middle.
Front right is a K-Train. Behind her on the right is a Moby Dick that you can hardly see. Middle back row is a Warlock. There is another Skunk#1, back far left. I don't have much hope for the last two, they are not the healthiest by far.

Here is the K-Train

ktrain5.jpg

Here is the curly leafed Lucy

lucy12.jpg

And closer look at the front row Skunk#1

skunk_1a.jpg

The over all pink/red color is caused by a UFO 90w that you can't see in the pictures.

So there is my messy indoor setup. Hope the Fire Department is ready for this. :):):)

omm,
hubby said our tent looks the same, if we took the tent off....its the same....and i agree....and the plants are doing well, and youre happy...thats what counts.....the lucy, yep, some of mine do that....all i can figure is its a
balance between light and fert.....right now, too much fert and lower light than it wants.....mine like that i move right under the hps....seems to pull them out of the funk....
the despensary thing worked....only they wanted more....i guess thats good, but were small fish, most of it went in the workers piles before we left.....and the l.a. conf. was in the owners pocket....we took a lesser donatiion than we wanted but for a steady gain, and they will give peeps a good break, and some for free to the needy, how could we justify greed in the face of that much goodness....i even opened my mouth and vol. some freeby stuff when it goes bad, he was very surprised....they are trying, so we're trying.....they do have the compassion down, and thats what its aabout....we either all make it, or none of us will.....was nice to meet peeps with good hearts....keep the faith and endeavor to persevere.....hugs, us to you two...

and p.s. HELLO EVERYONE.....good to see you're all ok.....L:cheer:

Hahaha that pic looks hauntingly familiar OMM, welcome to the cfl club!

Are you hanging them from ropes? I can't tell from the pics.

I know it brings up bad juju but man that lucy would be rockin it outside. F'n aholes.

Glad you and Jo are cooperating and working through this my friend. It's always good to have a plan.

My dog died suddenly, can't believe it's coming up on 2 years. We were more than joined at the hip. I must have looked over to his spot for him 500 times over the next few weeks. All I can say to you and Lav is that time really does heal. :peace:

Hi Ya Blue ! :)

I bet it is familiar, I thought about you while I was putting the CFLs up.
I used nylon rope to string em up. I wanted to some how get the lights to shine down from the top. Then hung many of them hanging between and around the lower branches. I wanted to put up mylar all around them, but I would really have to change things to do it. Man I sleep in that room, what a smell!
Yeah! Lucy would rock outside. I had great dreams of a giant. Some other time.
Tell me about looking for the dog. We had 3 cats for 19 years. Jo and I see em all the time. Time doesn't heal everything.When my 2nd wife and I split up
over thirty years ago it was a very bad time for me. I still obsess over it, wish I could get over it. I think she passed away last year....don't matter to my idiot mind. I think that's called the blues.:smokin:
I can't smoke certain strains, because it sends me right back there.

Yep! Jo has been my buddy through all this. 4 years ago we hated each other and got a divorce. Who can figure out human nature? I will say this, life is entertaining. :yahoo:

Seems to me like you soon got the hang of this indoor lark...theres magic in them there thunbs of yours OMM
Nice to see you're still at it:high-five:
courage protects a true heart
:Namaste:

Hi Bass ! :high-five:

Guess growing is in my blood. That and I hate getting pushed around.

Guy called be today from Rehabilitat. I don't know if it's nation wide, I think it is. Anyway this guy said he had a team of ex-druggies and alcoholics that could build and set up a cage for me. I know they would do a good job, but I just couldn't see me doing that. The temptation might be too much for them to handle. Don't need to tell em all where I'm at. ;)

That's real cool of Jo, secuready

Respect and best wishes!;)

Close enough for me Sisco! :)

Jo has been a champ and has some how come over to my side. We have fun now, even joke about it all. That has been a big boost for me....and her too.:high-five:

omm,
hubby said our tent looks the same, if we took the tent off....its the same....and i agree....and the plants are doing well, and youre happy...thats what counts.....the lucy, yep, some of mine do that....all i can figure is its a
balance between light and fert.....right now, too much fert and lower light than it wants.....mine like that i move right under the hps....seems to pull them out of the funk....
the despensary thing worked....only they wanted more....i guess thats good, but were small fish, most of it went in the workers piles before we left.....and the l.a. conf. was in the owners pocket....we took a lesser donatiion than we wanted but for a steady gain, and they will give peeps a good break, and some for free to the needy, how could we justify greed in the face of that much goodness....i even opened my mouth and vol. some freeby stuff when it goes bad, he was very surprised....they are trying, so we're trying.....they do have the compassion down, and thats what its aabout....we either all make it, or none of us will.....was nice to meet peeps with good hearts....keep the faith and endeavor to persevere.....hugs, us to you two...

and p.s. HELLO EVERYONE.....good to see you're all ok.....L:cheer:

Hubby is right! :grinjoint:
Lav that is so cool! I agree, you might lose a bit, but it's steady money coming in and it's all going to folks who need it. Yin Yang of life. Something bad leads to good.
Good hearts are out there, we just have to find them.

Good to see you out and about again! We miss your wise council. :high-five:

I don't think I'd want a bunch of recovering addicts knowing where my grow was either, especially since they probably also know the easiest way into the cage. Good luck to them but that's the wrong line of work.

I don't think I'd want a bunch of recovering addicts knowing where my grow was either, especially since they probably also know the easiest way into the cage. Good luck to them but that's the wrong line of work.

You got it! No way! :smokin:

I counted the CFLs in the room...24. 4 300w, 3 - 250w, 8 - 150w, a bunch of 100w. Today it's 87 degrees in there with 52 H. Got to find a way to get it cooler in there. At least the trade winds are blowing. :):)

What's up OMM, I am loving that room. Go to do what you got to do.

:amen: You got it my friend! :grinjoint: Got to be flexible in this hobby as you well know. Hope you and the family are fine. :ganjamon:

holy cfl for the money you got in them you could of had a 400 watt hps lights besides i wanna see witch one of us can grow the biggest kandy kush bud winner gets a present in the mail lol

No Way! Only if I'm outside again! :grinjoint:
I been vegging with CFLs for years, so I didn't need to buy many. Hopefully this is only temporary any way. Hopefully, I will be back out by the end of April. Guy next door gave me a case of 100w CFLs, he bought too many.

How you doing? My friend. :peace:

Hi Ya Blue ! :)

I bet it is familiar, I thought about you while I was putting the CFLs up.
I used nylon rope to string em up. I wanted to some how get the lights to shine down from the top. Then hung many of them hanging between and around the lower branches. I wanted to put up mylar all around them, but I would really have to change things to do it. Man I sleep in that room, what a smell!
Yeah! Lucy would rock outside. I had great dreams of a giant. Some other time.
Tell me about looking for the dog. We had 3 cats for 19 years. Jo and I see em all the time. Time doesn't heal everything.When my 2nd wife and I split up
over thirty years ago it was a very bad time for me. I still obsess over it, wish I could get over it. I think she passed away last year....don't matter to my idiot mind. I think that's called the blues.:smokin:
I can't smoke certain strains, because it sends me right back there.

Yep! Jo has been my buddy through all this. 4 years ago we hated each other and got a divorce. Who can figure out human nature? I will say this, life is entertaining. :yahoo:

OMM - life really IS entertaining isn't it? I am so lucky myself to have a like-minded supportive lovely lady in my life, but it's been many twists and turns to get to this point. Who'd have thought I'd end up with someone who says, "Good luck honey!" when she finds out I enter a nug-of-the-month, lol! She just loaded me a "freshy" in the vaporizer. Life is good now, but it was a tough damn road to get there. ;)

Hope the CFL's come through for you OMM - they still look great.

Back
Top Bottom